Are You Aware That Amitabh Bachann Provoked Hindus To Attack Sikhs During Sikh Riots?

SiriDasamFollower

The motive of this post was to tell Sikh brothers and sisters to not to support or be a fan of this "Panth Dokhi" We are Sikhs, the saint soldiers, we should raise our voice and let these crappy people know that. We shouldnt not watch his movies at all and we should let him know by raising our voices. Furthermore:

1 Make youtube videos and let him know, ofcourse if he watches.

2 Secondly the videos will aware other Sikhs.

3. Please make theses videos as much as possible and in gentle and generous tone. Also block comments on these vidoes and DO NOT reply any negative comments. Lets use media as they use it and let them know. Dont comment or reply, just videos cause we are here to aware not to argue with people.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

There is a reply from Doordarshan (scanned copy posted by Ajmer Singh jee Randhawa (who first exposed Amitabh)), pasted on facebook.

Ajmer Singh Randhwa exercising Right To Information asked Doordarshan to release Video's of day-to-day and minute-minute telecast from 31stOctober 1984 to 4rth November1984, Doordarshan has these Videos as it has produced all these Videos for Sajjan Kumar and Tytler investigations before court, however, Doordarshan has refused handing over these video's to Ajmer Singh Randhawa quoting the request is vague, and the video's don't exist anymore.

I have the jpeg's of these scanned copies, can somebody help me uploading? The letters are also on this link http://failedattempt...h.blogspot.com/

My fears are that the Jathedar will cleanse Bachan from these allegations on the orders of Badal. There will be huge political pressure to shield Bachan from his role in 1984.

But this doesn't mean we as individuals should leave this despicable man to be dealt with by our Panthic leaders. I'm hoping that someone can produce these videos from a private collection. Maybe the BBC or Pakistan media may have copies!