Marriage - The Process Of Having Kids

Guest Innocent

theres already a topic about the divinity of the guru's in the intellectual thread please try and stay on topic

please read bachitter natak, guru says,,, har and harjan (hari da bhagat) are one,
The Lord and His devotees are one, there is no difference between them.
Just as the wave of water, arising in water, merges in water.60.
and please also read bhatt sawiye in guru granth sahib ji, i don't say that guru sahib are god,but they are poorn saint, and the saint is true bhagat of god. sant te rabb ik mikk hunde ne,asi guru nu rabb ni kehnde, per oh ik mik ne , when you read gurbani and simran, it is the path of make two to one
ik ton do ohi hoya, do ton ik kar dinda simran ,rabb ton bina ethe hor dooji koi cheez nahi,
jha dekhte hai khuda hi khuda, khuda k bina kya koi shai juda hai,

Our Gurus were Humans... God is Immortal... I am sorry to go against... but i am not able to digest this thing..Parmatma/Akal purakh.. are actually GOd and God is 1 for whole universe.... Gurus are saint - True Saints follower of Akal Purakh... Je Gurus nu God bolange te parmatma nu ki kehna.... Nopes... i luv my gurus more then my life.. but i still believe they were human not God... let it be... i will start a new topic on this.. Good thing on discuss on :) Thanks for your response.. i appreciate it :)

• 1 month later...

Our Gurus were Humans... God is Immortal... I am sorry to go against... but i am not able to digest this thing..Parmatma/Akal purakh.. are actually GOd and God is 1 for whole universe.... Gurus are saint - True Saints follower of Akal Purakh... Je Gurus nu God bolange te parmatma nu ki kehna.... Nopes... i luv my gurus more then my life.. but i still believe they were human not God... let it be... i will start a new topic on this.. Good thing on discuss on :) Thanks for your response.. i appreciate it :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh! :)

Before even saying anything I want to ask you for forgiveness, I am sorry Penji I am not the kind of person who likes to post disagreements. But just want to say what I heard from a Gursikh..

Our Gurus were not Humans. Humans go throught 84 million lifeforms, are subjected to Karams and have to go from bottom to above to complete the life purpose that we also have. But Guru sahib didnt have any of there. Even though they did take a human form to come to the world to teach, they were Jots that travelled one body to the other 11. And they all together ( All 11 Gurus) make up One Supreme Soul - Waheguru. My Gurus arent any lower than One God because they are themselves the roop on One God.

I apologize if I said anything wrong. I am learning too. :)

Waheguru!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehh! :)

Before even saying anything I want to ask you for forgiveness, I am sorry Penji I am not the kind of person who likes to post disagreements. But just want to say what I heard from a Gursikh..

Our Gurus were not Humans. Humans go throught 84 million lifeforms, are subjected to Karams and have to go from bottom to above to complete the life purpose that we also have. But Guru sahib didnt have any of there. Even though they did take a human form to come to the world to teach, they were Jots that travelled one body to the other 11. And they all together ( All 11 Gurus) make up One Supreme Soul - Waheguru. My Gurus arent any lower than One God because they are themselves the roop on One God.

I apologize if I said anything wrong. I am learning too. :)

Waheguru!!

U dont need to apologize dear :)

u r true... saints are jot of Akal Purakh.. :)

But my question is if they were akal purakh themselves then Whom they are praying n doing ardas ? to.....

Its a big question- we do ardas to our Gurus,.... Guru kinhu karde c? they are mediator.. between human n almighty... u can call them a part of almighty... but they were born on earth... they were having fleshy body.. they were having blood running through their body... like us... Almighty never die... our gurus died.. (exception - Guru Gobind Singh g)- other then that whatever we say... we actually worship our gurus... rather then akal purakh te sade lai te......

GURU HI RABB, RABB HI GURU E :) :)

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Note: Please post in the appropriate thread, there are many on the subject of Guru vs God, else create a new one. People will be searching for answers to the OP's question on this thread.

Anyways I'll quickly post some thoughts until this thread has been created: Penji, you need to reflect on this subject in more detail, please read the references quoted by others, particularly nirgun/sargun.

Some comments to think about:

-There is a huge difference between saints and a Satguru. In laymans terms, satguru is one with God and has been sent by God himself to earth (from Sachkhand) for a specific purpose. Saints have worked to achieve enlightenment or on the path towards it. All sikhs are aspiring saints. We cannot ever aspire to be a Satguru nor should we. Being one with God in sargun roop does not mean that Satguru = Formless God. Please read Guru Gobind Singh ji's writings on how and why he was sent by God.

-Our gurus are not "dead". Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib ji is very much "alive" as a shabad guru. Please respect Guru ji.

-There are different forms of being 'alive' and 'dead' in Sikhi. The human body dies. Manmukhs are effectively 'dead' in a sense.

There are many useful threads on this forum and also several books on the subject that may help you. Gurbani is always available as a primary source.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• 3 months later...
Guest wag1

hmm there is a "ritual" that is supposed to happen on suhaag night between the new couple, and if it doesn't happen its considered rather disrespectful to the partner. Its not very traditional if it hasn't happened, it might not even be dharmik either !

WHAT RITUAL IS THAT! ARE YOU FOREAL?

I might get married soon and now im scared! I know for musli's its a must to 'whatnot' on there wedding day the durty [MOD CUT]