For First Time : Sikh Superhero Graphic Novel

AkashdeepSBatth

I cant believe this thread has gone to 4 pages of criticism. But again AkashdeepSBatth, stay positive bro. Keep doing ur work. I'm sure over time you will grow kesh and become Amritdhari. At the moment you are probs doing more seva for the kaum in the form of engaging with youth with this publication than anyone criticising you here. Don't get disheartened and stay in Chardi Kala! Bani puro, Seva karo, and in eventually in time Amrit Shako!

What have you found in the reply which is not motivational and inspirnational. You have understood the conveyed message but

but you are not ready to digest it.

Veerji,

I am ready to digest the msg, I accept this truly straight from my heart, but the way you have selected to inspire me and motivate me, in this thread is wrong, I must say.

Anyways, from the starting of this thread, you had problem with the title, you said it should be Anhad Singh, I justified it, then was my profile display, i justified it and now you have problem with me :) I mean to say that I cnt really understand, how do you want to inspire me.

I am very sorry veerji.

Bhul chukk maaf kareyo..

WGKK WGKF!!

I cant believe this thread has gone to 4 pages of criticism. But again AkashdeepSBatth, stay positive bro. Keep doing ur work. I'm sure over time you will grow kesh and become Amritdhari. At the moment you are probs doing more seva for the kaum in the form of engaging with youth with this publication than anyone criticising you here. Don't get disheartened and stay in Chardi Kala! Bani puro, Seva karo, and in eventually in time Amrit Shako!

Absolutely, this is the thing which nobody is ready to understand veerji.

Very well said. Truly motivational and inspirational.

But for goodness case, do not exaggerate. You are right in the belief that, "I cant believe this thread has gone to 4 pages of criticism" because it hasn't.

All the posts have been encouraging to Akashdeep and you would have noticed that had you taken the time to go through the 4 pages on this thread.

Why praise or speak bad about the book if you haven't read it.

Both the praisers are acting without thinking and the condemners are acting without thinking.

Sometimes its best to stay quiet as a mouse.

I'm not speaking about this case but in general. Some authors, producers, etc, purposely disclose a certain book, movie etc is coming out to cause conflicts, which creates more sales for the author, producers, etc. Again i don't know this guy and am not calling him bad or good. Just stating what i know.

Why praise or speak bad about the book if you haven't read it.

Both the praisers are acting without thinking and the condemners are acting without thinking.

Sometimes its best to stay quiet as a mouse.

I'm not speaking about this case but in general. Some authors, producers, etc, purposely disclose a certain book, movie etc is coming out to cause conflicts, which creates more sales for the author, producers, etc. Again i don't know this guy and am not calling him bad or good. Just stating what i know.

not sure if you've read all of the previous posts by your comment. We are stating that he concept is a great way to reach audiences. i.e. the idea.