Are Steroids Agaisnt Sikhi?

Gosh, so much hostility over steroids?

The irony that most of your countries' sporting heroes have stanozolol and sustanon and winstrols on their weekly supplementations. From athletics to boxing to baseball to basketball to wrestling and what not. Heck roids were legal all the way up to the 70s!

Like what I said, its a double edged sword. Use it wisely and it will give you physical benefits which will in return be beneficial to your well being. Let's face the facts, how many of us actually have the time to train 3 hours a day and eat 8 meals a day and sleep 10 hours a day? With roids you simply get the same results with halving the above figures. Of course you physicAl output has to be harder.

Gosh, so much hostility over steroids?

The irony that most of your countries' sporting heroes have stanozolol and sustanon and winstrols on their weekly supplementations. From athletics to boxing to baseball to basketball to wrestling and what not. Heck roids were legal all the way up to the 70s!

Like what I said, its a double edged sword. Use it wisely and it will give you physical benefits which will in return be beneficial to your well being. Let's face the facts, how many of us actually have the time to train 3 hours a day and eat 8 meals a day and sleep 10 hours a day? With roids you simply get the same results with halving the above figures. Of course you physicAl output has to be harder.

Steriods used to increase physical ability is wrong by Gurmat and any Amritdhari that has taken them, needs to go back to the Punj Pyare and confess their mistake of using them. Steriods have many side effects and have no beneficial effect to a person's well being. They actually destroy a person's body and the ability to reproduce. Anger in a person does increase once they start using steriods because you are adding levels of testosterone to the body and increases blood pressure. The likely of having a heart attack increases and a person's body becomes dependent on the steriods. Also once the person stops taking the steriods then they shrink back down or if they stop working out then they turn into fat people. If they don't stop taking the drug, then they are dependant on the steriods and this is against Gurmat. Also steriods create depression, mood swings, anxiety, paranioa, and the best one of them all hallunications (this is where the rioded guys think that everyone is looking at them......lol)

The argument that steriods are good in small amounts also does not fit in Gurmat because alcohol could be used in a similar way in small amounts for health reasons, but Satguru told us not to drink alcohol. So they say alcohol can be used in the same way.......

People that are lazy, have no work ethic, have low esteem use steriods because they don't want to put in the effort to work out at a more intense level. So they cheat by taking steriods that get them results faster and on the way destroy their mind and body. Sikhs take care of their mind and body. A person that works out can reach levels where all these sterioded people do, but there needs to be a lot of dedication put in. Honesty is what Sikhs practices. Taking steriods is dishonesty to one's mind and body.

If a person cannot hack it at the gym without drugs, then don't even bother coming, your wasting time and wasting anothers person's time from using the equipment. Sit at home and learn how not to be lazy and dishonest and then come to the gym.

This is a discussion on the use of steroids,

Not a personal attack on steroid users, so please refrain from assuming their work ethics.

For one you'll be suprised that steroid users end up working out harder and more intensely than naturals, to squeeze out every single cent out of it.

I personally when was on a cycle, worked out harder and more frequently than when I was natural because I knew I had performance enhancers on me. That also meant I ate more frequently and carefully,

I won't deny that an increase in testosterone does increase adrenaline, but you have to know when to use it. I kept it for the gym, trashed and abused myself there, and remained normal outside of it, not giving krodh an excuse.

It's all about responsibility.

Lastly, I'm done with this topic, I've made my points supporting the use of steroids. However, on a personal note, if I'm amritdhari, I would refrain from it's use, because, on roids, you need to consume an insane amount of protein, something which lentils and tofu or paneer can't provide. It HAS to come from meat products, which have a higher percentage of bioavailability. Failing to do so will create a catabolic reaction in your body which will cause your muscle tissues to be broken down and used up for energy. Therefore, taking roids on a vegetarian diet will just be a waste of money and dangerous to the user becAuse of insufficient nutrition.

Thank you.

Lastly, I'm done with this topic, I've made my points supporting the use of steroids. However, on a personal note, if I'm amritdhari, I would refrain from it's use, because, on roids, you need to consume an insane amount of protein, something which lentils and tofu or paneer can't provide. It HAS to come from meat products, which have a higher percentage of bioavailability. Failing to do so will create a catabolic reaction in your body which will cause your muscle tissues to be broken down and used up for energy. Therefore, taking roids on a vegetarian diet will just be a waste of money and dangerous to the user becAuse of insufficient nutrition.

Thank you.

hmm ok but that doesn't include nihang amritdharees hehe

not that they would want to use steroids, hell noooo

All people who use steroids get some sort of problems with their joints as they get older. Always! And have to rely on painkillers and all sorts of meds when they age too.

Now why do people want artificial steroids? Your body naturally produces its own steroids and hormones.

So the question becomes, why are we not naturally producing more steroids and hormones by ourselves? Why are we so weak in the first place? To get that answer you must be doing some real soul searching. Its an answer you have to find out for yourself.

But just look at this

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/7929715/woman-sheds-weight-after-gastric-band-hypnosis

This woman using the power of hypnosis, which is really the power of her mind, convinced herself, that she was losing weight. And it seems almost by magic she lost the weight!

Why are placebos so effective? Alot of people who believe they are getting medicine, when infact they are really just recieving placebos end up getting healed anyway? Why is the power of the mind so powerful? What is really going on here?

Its because of the holographic energetic nature of the universe.

Another proven, scientific example is are the dozens examples of how people have had large amounts of their brain removed. Here is one example

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors.html

and another

Yet still retain all of their memories and abilities. How is this possible? Because it seems the physical is just an holographic reflection of real dna, which exists in an energy field elsewhere. More proof of this, is that lifeforms have spontaneously appeared in test tubes, that were sterilised and removed of any type of matter that is known to build life, yet life somehow appeared there. Watch this

This is proof that God can just create life from nothingness. In the sameway we can program our dna to do what we want it to do. Whether you want to be taller, more muscular, its really easy. Just learn take back the power thats already within. We already have everything we need. Steroids are already in us, just learn to vamp them up. Because Consciousness is the building blocks of our dna. Another example of this is when an ape or monkey in the wild becomes the leader of its pack, or an alpha male, or a lion for example, which grows a mane. All of a sudden because they are the leader, they get much increase in hormones, thus becoming extremely muscular. Thats why the leaders of packs always tend to be the biggest. Not because they were born that way, but because they made themselves that way. Like a gorilla becomes a silverback. Really they just think in their minds "im the boss", then they just grow. Just by thinking really. But we have become so brainwashed and conditioned into this darwinian school of thought. Darwin's father was a freemason, and they were funded by the big mega banks to produce a "survival of the fittest, everyone else deserves to die crap" But really we are constantly evolving, your evolution happens now, when you make it happen. Consciousness drives our evolution, its not random or by chance.

"The chance that higher life forms might have emerged in this way is comparable to the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junkyard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein. Life as we know it is, among other things, dependent on at least 2000 different enzymes. How could the blind forces of the primal sea manage to put together the correct chemical elements to build enzymes?"

HUH...... EXACTLY? Therefore, because we are consciousness, and conscious intelligence forms dna. Like the fact it is proven being happy produces more healthier hormones in the body, where as being sad negates this. Its all within our grasp. You can build muscle with your mind if you want to, like the woman who lost weight with her mind. Its works because the universe is maya, an holographic illusion. Consciousness is reality, what you think reflects in this physical realm. So lets create a world we want.

Basically what im trying to say, with the power of our minds we can become whatever we want to be. NO Drugs or outside intervention needed! We need to do self-therapy, self-reprogramming. Then we will be growing despite the negativity.