9Pm 2Moro. First Time Sikh Family Talk About Peado Grooming

Guest KopSingh

Their are bad people and will be bad people in the world

Before blaming the police

Why has the community failed to educate these girls about the rich history of sikhism and principles of sikhism.

How many of these girls deal with depression and low self esteem

And why has the community failed to help members in the community who deal with such issues

What about the girls who don't come from good homes. Were in the home their is a lot of fighting abuse

We build these beautiful gurdwara and fight over stupid stuff yet fail to reach out to people who need help

In a culture that prefers boys over girls what type of impact does it have on sikh women an their self estreem. My cousin teach's at a public school which is 90 percent sikh and when dealing with girls majority of the girls suffer self esteem issues, not just punjabi girls but research shows in western countries more then half the girls suffer low self esteem and start to diet at ages of 10. When suffering low self esteem they will behave in a way to get male attention ex they way they dress sleeping with different men an do this hoping the male attention will help them make them feel better about themselves

The community acts like victims and are very reactive

So how do we transform the community into being proactive and teach them to anticipate so the community no longer remains victimised

With all the money sikhs have and give to the gurdwaras why don't we have after school programs to deal with these issues on a wide large scale rather then on a small scale

u say in a culture where boys r prefered to girls! well hello its the same with pakistani muslims too, they have preference of boys over girls, their girls arent even allowed 2 wear jean, only salwars! yet our girls get more freedom but abuse it. the difference with our girls is that they are not taught to love sikhi, love guru gobind singh (the king of ALL kings), learn our history, they may aswel be gorahs!!

I wonder out of all these girls who bin with muslims how many suffer self esteem issues

This is a problem around the world now inunited states you have muslim boys dating and using sikh girls cause muslim girls our their sisters

In canada you have afghan boys dating and using sikh girls

Rather then getting to the core of the problem they play victim so they don't have to take responsibility

afghan boys merkin our girls in canada? LOOL its the other way around my friend, sikhs have control of canada, u r the only person ive heard say that about r girls. you speak to canadian sikhs, they say how ppl walk wit heads down wen they see ankhi (dignified) sikhs.

Kopsingh I am from canada I see it in the gta area aka toronto sikh girls afghan boys in high schools and univirsity

I'm not saying that cause punjabi culture favors boys over girls that girls run to muslims hoping to be treated equally to boys, what I am saying is this has an impact on their self esteem and they don't tend to have a tight bond with their family

Girls want acceptance human need if their not getting it at home it leaves them vulnerable to get it from someone wrong like a muslim

Girls with low self esteem will seek attention from males to feel better about themselves so a sikh girl suffering low self esteem gets the attention that makes her feel good about herself what are the chances she will fall for him

Now what are the chances of a strong confident sikh women with a strong bond to her community and family being converted

Its important that sikh girls know their history cause their great female role models for them rather paris hilton

And about canada this culture of raising boys as kings has created a generation of gunit wannabe's

Warriors religion great documentry as to why so many punjabi boys grow up wanting to be black gangsters from the united states

Guest KopSingh

Kopsingh I am from canada I see it in the gta area aka toronto sikh girls afghan boys in high schools and univirsity

I'm not saying that cause punjabi culture favors boys over girls that girls run to muslims hoping to be treated equally to boys, what I am saying is this has an impact on their self esteem and they don't tend to have a tight bond with their family

Girls want acceptance human need if their not getting it at home it leaves them vulnerable to get it from someone wrong like a muslim

Girls with low self esteem will seek attention from males to feel better about themselves so a sikh girl suffering low self esteem gets the attention that makes her feel good about herself what are the chances she will fall for him

Now what are the chances of a strong confident sikh women with a strong bond to her community and family being converted

Its important that sikh girls know their history cause their great female role models for them rather paris hilton

And about canada this culture of raising boys as kings has created a generation of gunit wannabe's

Warriors religion great documentry as to why so many punjabi boys grow up wanting to be black gangsters from the united states

fair enuff, its good 2 hear from the horse mouth so to speak, but seriously ive never heard anyone say that apni girls r in danger in canada.

not doubtin u of course. surely same doesnt happen in brampton or surrey or rexdale, surely? if so, then something is goin deadly wrong here

Vancouver you have punjabi girls dating white guys cause theirs twice as many punjabi girls going to univisrity then punjabi boys and since a lot of the punjabi boys are known as jacks guys who want to be black gangsters that smoke weed all day and drop out of school they go out with the white guy

Also a lot of punjabi girls dating white guys cause a lot of punjabi boys don't know how to treat girls cause their parants didn't teach them guru nanaks teachings

You have punjabi boys putting punjabi girls into prostitution

Kosingh things have gone bad around the world with the punjabi community

You think canada is imune are you serious have you bin to rexdale or surrey

Punjabi boys growing up wanting to be black gangster thugs who only grow a pair when they have 30 of their friends against 1 guy

And punjabi girls suffering low self esteem drinking sleeping around

And the root of this problem is punjabi culture

Its weird the punjabi community in england and canada can't figure out why things are so messed up, its the punjabi culture which is very anti sikhi, if you don't believe me look at what punjabi culture has done to the punjab over 60 percent drug addiction and consumes the most alchole in the world

CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED

Tonight's programme on chan 847 cancelled by Sangat Trust Trustees.

After 4 weeks of hard work by SAS. If they can't face up to the truth about a

13 yr old girl then how can they help others in the Sikh community.

Please email Sangat trust with ur complaints.

Call 01217600000 email Jagmohan@sangattrust.org pls forward.

CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED