Does Anyone Worry About What Is Happening To The Punjab

hgsingh

Where will the punjab be in ten years and with a lot of the things happening in punjab do you believe it is karma

Their is a silent genoicide taking place in punjab and as sikhs we are not making enough noise about it, female abortions when guru nanak told us to protect and love women as are sisters

As the punjab aborts females and everyone stays silent could this explain the massive drug use amongst boys and punjab consuming more alchole then anyone else

I actually stress and fear about what's happening to the punjab what can we do in the west to educate the people of punjab on guru nanak's teachings and turn people away from drinking and drugs and turn them seva and helping their fellow man

Quite simple, if you think of the days when operation bluestar and black thunder happened, tensions were steadily rising in punjab. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was a spokesman for the sikhs, everybody was scared of him especially the government who knew how strong sikhi was. The politicians therefore wanted to do whatever possible to eradicate or uneducate sikhs and those living in punjab. Indira knew exactly the power of the sikhs and sikhism so she knew where to hit them. So what did they do once 84 had finished: thekar started increasing, sikhs vanishing without evidence, corrupt police, radhaswami and christians started to appear-there are know dera of every sect in every pind. I've recently been to India and I've got to say I can't blame the kids who cut their hair because they no nothing about their religion. The hindustani government has deliberately or let me also SGPC havern't been pumping money into each pind to educate the masses. They were worried about the spread of sikhi. Education isn't taught like it is here, we have freedom of speech in the western world where nobody will mock you for your views.

If you look at UK, USA and Canada people aren't prepared to help their religious communities because we're too engrossed in maia. We want the big houses and cars-show off to others what we have.