~ Luis Riel Side By Side Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale In Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan~

N30S1NGH

Louis Riel/Che Guvera is not a bhramgyani but so wasn't shaheed bhagat singh or shaheed udham singh (yet their pictures are on nagar kirtan). Louis Reil is considered shaheed by First nation people...same goes with Che Guvera... Both are considered matyrs and died for the cause just just like sant jarnail singh bhindranwale, bhagat singh or udham singh did.

I agree, I'm pretty sure Sant Jarnail Singh Ji wouldn't be against it at all either.

I agree, I'm pretty sure Sant Jarnail Singh Ji wouldn't be against it at all either.

I too personally don't think its a bad idea.

On this very note: We also pay respects to baba banda singh bahudar pictures in nagar kirtan floats once you read his life, there are things he has done in his lifetime which may not aligned with Gurmat.

We all know what the dynamics were back then...after Baba Banda Singh Bahadar's Shaheedi, his close associates went on a anti-Gurmat path which we all accept. Even though Tat Khalsa were rightfully victorious, that didn't stop some Sikhs to continue in the character assasination of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur because 'he wasn't part of their jatha' - just in the same way we see it today about Sant Ji. Whatever Baba Banda Singh Bahadur's life prior to him becoming Sikh, i am a firm beliver that Baba Banda Singh Bahadur lived a life in accordance with Gurmat, and made amazing accomplishements for Sikhs in a very short space of time and gave the ultimate sacrifice with the blessing of Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Rattan Singh Bhangu may have added his own version of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur's life but i don't accept all of what he writes as we all have our own agenda's and i'm certain he did too. His writings should be studied and vichared as with all wrtings but not necessarily taken for gospal truth!

I too personally don't think its a bad idea.

We all know what the dynamics were back then...after Baba Banda Singh Bahadar's Shaheedi, his close associates went on a anti-Gurmat path which we all accept. Even though Tat Khalsa were rightfully victorious, that didn't stop some Sikhs to continue in the character assasination of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur because 'he wasn't part of their jatha' - just in the same way we see it today about Sant Ji. Whatever Baba Banda Singh Bahadur's life prior to him becoming Sikh, i am a firm beliver that Baba Banda Singh Bahadur lived a life in accordance with Gurmat, and made amazing accomplishements for Sikhs in a very short space of time and gave the ultimate sacrifice with the blessing of Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Rattan Singh Bhangu may have added his own version of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur's life but i don't accept all of what he writes as we all have our own agenda's and i'm certain he did too. His writings should be studied and vichared as with all wrtings but not necessarily taken for gospal truth!

Agree with you. Unfortunately, Nirmala and Muslim writers have not been kind to Baba Jee despite his contributions and sacrifices. Dr Ganda Singh destroyed all their false propaganda with good logical argument in his book about Baba Banda Singh Bahadur which is a must read for anyone who is a student of history, yet out of ignorance we still get some Sikhs doing Nindya of Baba Jee. It is similar to how we will get some Congressi type Sikhs or anyone in opposition to him writing false propaganda against Sant Bhindranwalay and future generations would pick up their book and say look what kind of questionable things Sant Jee did. People need to use their bibek budhi more before questioning a Shaheed like Baba Banda Singh Bahadur or Sant Jee.