I Was Raped

Guest broken

What a lovely lovely girl you are. Not many girls are strong enough to tell their mother and the police. It must have been hard to do the right thing, but you did it. Thank you very much for setting such a nice example for other girls, and for doing your part to rid the world of filth. I hope my daughter grows up to be as strong as you.

God Bless,

-W

What a lovely lovely girl you are. Not many girls are strong enough to tell their mother and the police. It must have been hard to do the right thing, but you did it. Thank you very much for setting such a nice example for other girls, and for doing your part to rid the world of filth. I hope my daughter grows up to be as strong as you.

God Bless,

-W

I second that!

Guest unnamed

Extremely sorry to hear this.You should first talk to your parents. Rape has a major affect on a girl's mind and thinking.And it was not you but that sick guy who did it so dont be upset about society looking down at you.Recollect yourself and talk to your parents. by hiding the crime you are encouraging the guy to commit another crime so report it too. Having done you can also go for Pesh.

but first and foremost pray to Waheguru to give you strength to bear this and then talk to your parents.

God bless you to overcome this, naam heals all illness, I can testify to the fact that it cures illness- it cured mine.

"I think first of all you need to do peshi with Panj pyare (if you are Gursih) and then ask them that if someone forecfully make you commit kurehet then whether you need to do peshi or not"

To scooter- this is the most ridiculous comment I have heard in a long time.

Guest Guptsis

Vjkk vjkf..bhenji contact kaurnect if u haven't already done so..email them and leave a number and email address and I'm sure one of the sisters will contact you via the most appropriate means

Guru ji is ang sang and everything that happens is in vahegurus hukam..have faith that guru ji will see you through this

• 4 weeks later...
Guest original_poster

thanku everyone for all ur love and support....i have had counselling and seen a psychologist but i can honestly say that there is no feeling of support quite like the one u get when u kno the khalsa panth stands behind u....i feel so honoured to have a family like this..veerjees and bhenjees thanku soooo much. things are looking up for me...with police involvement we hav been able to get a retraining order and are now in talks with lawyers and police regarding criminal proceedings and our options......the police hav been lovely maharaaj dee kirpaa naal i am surrounded by very loving and understanding people....to all my other sisters who read this and are reminded of incidents that hav happened to them...don't keep quiet!!! one thing i have learnt from this is that there is always help out there and that there is always hope and u are not confined to the walls of being a silent sufferer...the khalsa is never a silent sufferer...the khalsa will always fight injustice and come out on top....

the boy in question was an indian and although he is a hindu i have made him well aware of the legacy of the khalsa, guru gobind singh jee's daughters never back down!!!

so to all my sisters remember that guru ji is always ang sang and that the history of the khalsa panth lives within u...even if no one else is supporting u guru ji always will, stand up to these dushts in the community and show them wat a singhnee is made of!!!

this is all sikheyaa i hav gained from this experience...it has made me appreciate the sacrifices of our ancestors before us...they never let injustice get the better of them, we hav to live up to their legacies!

their stories give me strength and i hope that if anyone is in a similar situation this gives u the strength to fight for wats right which is wat the khalsa is known for.

bhul chuk maaf, thank u once again for supporting and showing love for ur younger bhaan....wjkk wjkk!

So glad you had the courage to speak out. And happy you are getting the support from those around you.

I hope your post helps other girls/women that may have gone thru the same situation as you and that nothing deters them from speaking up and to ask for help.

This is 2012, and no female should be afraid of being a Sikh female. Our Gurus gave women equal rights and we should be proud to be Sikh females. You are a strong princess and may waheguru keep you that way and give you strength to overcome this.