What Can Be Done To Bring Sikhs Together

hgsingh

A lot of mona sikhs don't really understand why hair is so important hence why they cut their hair rather then judge them explain to them why hair important

One reason sikhs were told to keep their hair was so everyone knew you were a sikh cause back then most sikhs were to scared to say they were sikhs cause you would get your head chopped off so sikhs were told if they would give their head for god then keep their hair so everyone knows your a sikh

You needed to have balls to keep your hair

Guest KopSingh

@JSinghz - hey paaji when I say that I as a mona probably won't take amrit in my life I'm sayin that as an honest person, while admitting that I can't give up likin girls, havin odd drop of alcohol etc. I have enormous respect 4 amritdhari sikhs, never think that I don't, please. All I was doin was answerin the original question of what can be done to bring sikhs together, n 1 area which I feel is, the way SOME amritdharis don't seem to like the presence of mona sikhs etc. I gave some examples, then this incredibly uptight poster then came with such attack that I cudnt understand. My friend that poster was puttin words into my mouth by sayin I was talkin bowt all amritdharis, wen CLEARLY in my posts I say SOME amritdharis. I'll b damned if I get cornered n vilified for this. 4 goodness sake there are some amritdharis who won't talk 2 other amritdharis coz they belong 2 diffrnt groups (akj/buddha dal/taksali), oh I suppose that's a lie 2 init. C wat I'm sayin?

@JSinghz - hey paaji when I say that I as a mona probably won't take amrit in my life I'm sayin that as an honest person, while admitting that I can't give up likin girls, havin odd drop of alcohol etc. I have enormous respect 4 amritdhari sikhs, never think that I don't, please. All I was doin was answerin the original question of what can be done to bring sikhs together, n 1 area which I feel is, the way SOME amritdharis don't seem to like the presence of mona sikhs etc. I gave some examples, then this incredibly uptight poster then came with such attack that I cudnt understand. My friend that poster was puttin words into my mouth by sayin I was talkin bowt all amritdharis, wen CLEARLY in my posts I say SOME amritdharis. I'll b damned if I get cornered n vilified for this. 4 goodness sake there are some amritdharis who won't talk 2 other amritdharis coz they belong 2 diffrnt groups (akj/buddha dal/taksali), oh I suppose that's a lie 2 init. C wat I'm sayin?

He's right. Although he may have generalized a little bit, he is right. SOME Amritdharis do look down upon Mona's. Is anybody questioning that? Lay off guys

Brother, I understand where you are coming from. What I am asking you is stop bad mouthing Sabat Soorat Sikhs and please come back to the fold by stop cutting your hair and sporting a neat turban. You are a SINGH and the turban is your crown.

High five thank you for explaining the logic bramin amritdharis use to justify their behaviour

Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji never ate food from people that were not Amritdhari.

The purpose of free langer and seva and people sitting next to eachother and serving eachother was to break old traditions in india at the time and show everyone was equal it was to make high caste accept and eat food from lower caste it was to make the rich and poor sit next to eachother and eat it was to make everyone of different religion serve eachother the purpose is to bring people together as equals

Can you tell us who was allowed to serve from Guru Sahib's kitchen? Look into a reliable source and tell us who Guru Sahib said can serve. Don't go on assumptions or what you think would be allowed.

Brahmin won't eat anything touched by someone of a different caste cause they believe they have bad karma and by touching them or touching anything they have touched hurts their karma

Sameway brahmin amritdharis won't eat food touched by non amritdharis when you talk about the food being blessed

Okay then explain not what you think the karma system is, but quote a source from the Brahmin religious scriptures that explain karma. Youare making many assumptions here. When in Ardas we do bhog to the parasad is that not blessing the food?

Some brahmins believe that people can change caste if they are holy enough

Some Sikhs believe they can cut hair and still think they follow Guru Sahib. Talk to a learned Brahmin and then come tells us what the learned Brahmin says about the varna (Caste) system.

And eating food that is blessed and staying away from food you think isn't blessed is actually hindu tradition that bramin amritdharis adopt

You really don't know why we do bhog to food made at the Gurdwara do you? Were you born in a Sikh family?

Bramhin amritdhari is someone who behave like a bramhin

They think their very holy when justifying just like brahmin

Okay if you think so. Can you tell me who you are learning Sikhi from? Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj taught the meanings of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj to Baba Deep Singh ji. So who do you learn the meanings of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj from?

yo kop singh y u cut hair i had guti b4 thn my rents cut it thn i grew my hair again . u cut da hair that countless shaheeds have been martyred and tortured guru gobind singh maharaj gave his whole family 2 u n said i love your hair more thn my own sons so mcuh shaheeds n if 100 hindus r togethr how will sombdy tell ur a sikh from looking at da crowd and if ur in da crowd with a guti or a pugh it will be obivious i dnt like ppl that cut their hair because thats like slapping everbdy sayin i dnt give about sikhi i want look n have a good haircut but still if u look look at nybodys grandpa thy all have gutis n look at us howm any have gutis what reason do u have to cut ur hair because every1 does it becasue ur hair thick come fell my hair bro so thick because its to hard bet u gettn totured is harder because it dosent suit me im all rite with muna but i would always like a sikh with kes but wat i hate is sikhs that grow there guti then cut it there worser thn muna sorry bro i i sound like i hate muna but when i look at a muna i feel kinda <Edited> off like when their japping its like u dont follow the fisrt thing guru ji said keep ur hair but u do jaap ? answer da question bro i wanna no y muna cut hair but follow sikhi

High five I learn sikhi from real sikhs were you probably learned sikhi from your family who are also amritdhari bramin and amritdhari bramin are people who bin bullied so they isolate themselves

Everyone during guru ji's time performed seva

What I said about bramins who won't eat from other casts are facts they say their karma is bad and that's why they won't touch them or what they touch

Hey high five if you want to support the behavior go for it an act like bramin

Only five I learn sikhi from real sikhs were you probably learned sikhi from your family who are also amritdhari bramin and amritdhari bramin are people who bin bullied so they isolate themselves

What I said about bramins who won't eat from other casts are facts they say their karma is bad and that's why they won't touch them or what they touch

Hey only five if you want to support the behavior go for it an act like bramin

High five I learn sikhi from real sikhs were you probably learned sikhi from your family who are also amritdhari bramin and amritdhari bramin are people who bin bullied so they isolate themselves

If they are real Sikhs then you wouldn't mind saying who they are. I learn from Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa. And many more Gursikhs that know the proper katha of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. In a way you could say they are my family. You need to stop your slander because your arrogance is showing clear as day.

Who said? Did you get that from a reliable source or just make it up from your own understanding?

You are avoiding all the question that are very important here. So did you look at a brahmin source to know what the karma system is in the scriptures of the brahmins. Or point out the page where the karma system is explained in the brahmin scriptures. You according to your thinking may think many things are correct, but by Gurmat they are wrong. So that's why i'm asking for sources from you. Hence why I asked, who do you learn Sikhi from. Tell you the truth, it seems like you learn from some really hate filled people that are full of ego to the top. IF you were learning from real Sikhs, then you would respect Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Khalsa and the practice of bibek.

Hey high five if you want to support the behavior go for it an act like bramin

So you can't back up your baseless statements with actual scripture or even present katha from a learned Sikh that Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Khalsa was wrong or the practice of bibek is wrong?

You should take a hint and learn from Gursikhs and respect rehat.