Pakistan Helping Khalistan Movement

Guest SaintSoldier

Our people are trurly stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I'm with you on this one. Pakistan ISI is the second devil after Indian CBI / RAW. These Pakistani Muslims are just trying to fund criminals who claim to be Sikhs or die hard Khalistani's but are nothing of the sort. They think they can fool us, how naive do they think we are...haha....time is on our side....we can afford to wait it out.

ISI jehadi sponsored groups are now concentrating their efforts to fight America and getting wiped out thats why ISI is in trouble right now with less manpower to do their evil deeds in the India border states.

Has Pakistan or Muslims turned there backs on Sikhs in history? Did they tell us to join India in 1947? What were they going to benefit if we did have Khalistan in 1947? Answer those questions and maybe i might believe you that Pakistan is selfish just like India
y are the likes of sajjan kumar, tytler, brar, kps gill and much more walking free. why havent the khalitanis targetted these ppl.

They haven't targeted some of those people maybe because they are hiding with army protecting them. As for the others they are working for Mah

mohn Singh who is a Sikh PM and cares too much about his India nonono.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PunjabiPredator,

Well from what I recall from the various books on Sikh history I have read is that it was the Jinnah's Muslim League that called for a day of action against all Kafirs (non-muslims) in Punjab that kicked the riots between Sikhs + Hindus verses Muslims.

It was that S.O.B (pardon my french) that called for a seperate nation state for muslims which led the Sikh delegation to raise their demand for a seperate nation state (Punjab, Khalistan, Sikhistan).

So dont tell me that muslims are friends with Sikhs....they are friends unto themselves only. Sure we can live in peace with them as brothers....when all is said and done but that will only happen when they change their agenda of Islamic domination.

As for all these Z-class elitie protection for murderers of Sikhs believe me....a determined individual can do almost anything. There is no such thing as perfect security, if these so called Khalistani's from Pakistan wanted to prove they are doing something to bring justice to the Sikhs. They should neutralise these evil scumbag murderers who laugh in the faces of the families who have lost everything including their dignity.

Has Pakistan or Muslims turned there backs on Sikhs in history?
look back at the history im sure you will find many occasions, one that quickly springs to mind is when the muslims betrayed guru gobind singh ji, when they swore on quran that they will not attack the singhs as they leave.
Did they tell us to join India in 1947? What were they going to benefit if we did have Khalistan in 1947?

all they did was advise us, why would u listen to jinnah who was the cause of the partition, bcoz of whom many sacred shrines have been separated from punjab, bcoz of whom many sikhs died in the riots during partition

They haven't targeted some of those people maybe because they are hiding with army protecting them. As for the others they are working for Mahmohn Singh who is a Sikh PM and cares too much about his India

yea that shows real bravery, 'we cant get to them bcoz they are protected', there is

always a way IF u try, if we could get the likes of indira, lala jagat naryan, bachna, beanta, vadiya and more, y not these ppl.

PunjabiPredator,

Well from what I recall from the various books on Sikh history I have read is that it was the Jinnah's Muslim League that called for a day of action against all Kafirs (non-muslims) in Punjab that kicked the riots between Sikhs + Hindus verses Muslims.

It was that S.O.B (pardon my french) that called for a seperate nation state for muslims which led the Sikh delegation to raise their demand for a seperate nation state (Punjab, Khalistan, Sikhistan).

So dont tell me that muslims are friends with Sikhs....they are friends unto themselves only. Sure we can live in peace with them as brothers....when all is said and done but that will only happen when they change their agenda of Islamic domination.

As for all these Z-class elitie protection for murderers of Sikhs believe me....a determined individual can do almost anything. There is no such thing as perfect security, if these so called Khalistani's from Pakistan wanted to prove they are doing something to bring justice to the Sikhs. They should neutralise these evil scumbag murderers who laugh in the faces of the families who have lost everything including their dignity.

Try to find the book name for me if you can i want to see it. I heard alot of stuff about Pakistan saying they want to help Sikhs and stuff and i want to know from a proper source not Indian or Pakistani based. :TH:

Has Pakistan or Muslims turned there backs on Sikhs in history?

look back at the history im sure you will find many occasions, one that quickly springs to mind is when the muslims betrayed guru gobind singh ji, when they swore on quran that they will not attack the singhs as they leave.

Did they tell us to join India in 1947? What were they going to benefit if we did have Khalistan in 1947?

all they did was advise us, why would u listen to jinnah who was the cause of the partition, bcoz of whom many sacred shrines have been separated from punjab, bcoz of whom many sikhs died in the riots during partition

They haven't targeted some of those people maybe because they are hiding with army protecting them. As for the others they are working for Mahmohn Singh who is a Sikh PM and cares too much about his India

yea that shows real bravery, 'we cant get to them bcoz they are protected', there is always a way IF u try, if we could get the likes of indira, lala jagat naryan, bachna, beanta, vadiya and more, y not these ppl.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was in a battle with the mughals and they did not join Guru Gobind Singh Ji and turned there back on him there is a difference and some Muslims did also make our Guru Granth Saab.

He wasn't the cause of the partition the partition was caused because of people muslim, hindu and sikhs

couldn't get along as one. Yes the muslims wanted there own country and hindus didn't and we didn't and now look at us. Not just sikhs died also hindus and muslims died. We didn't get to the likes of Indra, Indra's bodyguards were Sikh thats why they could kill her. EDITED. We can't have all our enemies dead in one day and live in peace everything takes time to happen. :lol:

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was in a battle with the mughals and they did not join Guru Gobind Singh Ji and turned there back on him there is a difference and some Muslims did also make our Guru Granth Saab.
the mughals put a kasam on their quran n BETRAYED guru gobind singh ji. there are many contributions by hindus too
EDITED

hes not always in the bunker, if 1 wants to do anything and is determined nothing is impossible, jus bcoz he has security it doesnt make for a good excuse to let the man responsible for so many deaths walk free

the mughals put a kasam on their quran n BETRAYED guru gobind singh ji. there are many contributions by hindus too

EDITED

hes not always in the bunker, if 1 wants to do anything and is determined nothing is impossible, jus bcoz he has security it doesnt make for a good excuse to let the man responsible for so many deaths walk free

"The letter sent by Guru Gobind Singh from Dina seems to have touched the heart of Emperor Aurungzeb. He immediately invited him for a meeting. According to Ahkam-i-Alamgiri, the Emperor had a letter written to the deputy governor of Lahore, Mun'im Khan, to conciliate the Guru and make the required arrangements for his journey to the Deccan. Guru Gobind Singh had, however, already left for the South on 30 October 1706. He was in the neighbourhood of Baghor, in Rajasthan, when the news arrived of the death of the Emperor at Ahmadnagar on 20 February 1707. The Guru thereupon decided to return to the Punjab. That was the time when the sons of the deceased Emperor were preparing to contest succession. Guru Gobind Singh despatched for the help of the eldest claimant, the liberal Prince Muazzam, a token contingent of Sikhs which took part in the

battle of Jajau (8 June 1707), decisively won by the Prince who ascended the throne with the title of Bahadur Shah. The new Emperor invited Guru Gobind Singh for a meeting which took place at Agra on 23 July 1707.

Nawab Wazir Khan of Sirhind had felt concerned at the Emperor's conciliatory treatment of Guru Gobind Singh. Their marching together to the South made him jealous, and he charged two of his trusted men with murdering the Guru before his increasing friendship with the Emperor resulted in any harm to him. These two pursued the Guru secretly and overtook him at Nanded, where, according to a contemporary writer, one of them stabbed the Guru in the left side below the heart as he lay one evening in his chamber resting after prayer. Before he could deal another blow, Guru Gobind Singh struck him down with his sword, while his fleeing companion fell under the swords of Sikhs who had rushed in on hearing the noise. As the news reached Bahadur Shah's camp, he sent expert surgeons, including an Englishman, Cole by name, to attend on the Guru. The wound was stitched and appeared to have healed quickly but, as the Guru one day applied strength to pull a stiff bow, it broke out again and bled profusely. This weakened the Guru beyond cure and he passed away on 7 October 1708."

http://www.rekts.freeservers.com/GOBIND_SINGH.html

They didn't betray him you can read it and see for yourself.

EDITED

http://www.tribuneindia.com/1999/99jun08/head1.htm

:T: :T: :T: :T: :T:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/1999/99jun08/head1.htm

haha another chamcha of the ISI

Why don't you kill that KPS Gill guy for us since you think its easy?

yes its really going to be easy for me a student living in uk compared to the countless number of 'khalistani' groups armed to the teeth with thousands of members 

Most groups like Babbar Khalsa are with the ISI so if you want to call them chamcha go ahead but at least they are making the effort in doing something unlike you.

There are not thousands of Khalistani's armed all the groups are not as strong as they were during 1984-1990 and not even then did they have thousands of members armed. EDITED

MOD: VEERJE PLS DO NOT DISCUSS HERE ABT KILLING AND SHELLING.

have u actually READ the article:

About 2 kg RDX explosive, four detonators and some fuse wires were recovered from Richhpal Singh, who had been trained by the ISI of Pakistan in wrapping of explosives around the body and in the method of triggering off the explosives,
not very sikhi like is it to bcum a suicide bomber, a sikh dies ISI gets all the praise
Most groups like Babbar Khalsa are with the ISI so if you want to call them chamcha go ahead but at least they are making the effort in doing something unlike you.

they are there chamchay, one ishara from ISI they go running to do what they say, yes they are doing something like killing innocent ppl and giving sikhs a bad name by being involved with the ISI. 'theyre doing something unlike u' welll i could run outside n kill a few innocent ppl too but what good will that do.

for khalistan 2 be formed we need backing from other countries, and the likes of pakistan is not what we need.