Pakistan Helping Khalistan Movement

Guest SaintSoldier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note...looking back at history, you know it and I know it that we can't trust ANYONE, not even some of the so called Sikhs who have been the worst traitors. Then whats the use of pointing fingers at Hindus (Indians) and/or Muslims (Pakistanis) when we have no shortage of enemies within our own community?

why are people so irrational. people think the sikhs are dumb and retarded. some people complain of bollywoood making fun of sikhs but our own people make fun of the sikhs. Look when teh babbar akalis started fighting the british they didin't get inspiration from anywhere but Sri guu Granth Sahib. When sant Jarnail singh Ji awakened the Panth he said don't write books about me he said if today there is jaagriti in the panth it is because of Sri Guru Granth sahib Ji and AKaal pUrakh's kirpa.

Today when Sikhs are trying to fight injustice everyone is saying don't trust pakistan, don't trust india, oye kamalioy loko, eh ta saariyah nu pata, eh movement sikha di ah, eh sikha di hi rehegi. Why people insist that this is either a pakistani plan or conspiracy is beyond me. Yes every rational thinking person knows that pakistan wants to see India weak, but I want people to tell me, would an independent Sikh nation of Khalistan let Pakistan invade an inch of Hindustan?! Oye tusi ta khalseh diyah beginat kurbaniyah bhul jane ah, par jado wakhat aunda ta eh khalsa hi age ho ki masoomah diyah jaana bachaunda.

So chill out just because you people think the sikhs are too dumb to spearhead their own freedom movement without pakistani help well then read sikh history.

Jithe Khoon singhan da dhuloo uthe nishan kesri jhuloo...

we made three countries, hindustan, bangladesh and pakistan. Sikhs will get khalistan.

It was in Lahore that Sikhs gave their lives against the British. It is in India that sikhs laid down in front of American made Patton tanks and defeated the pakistani armies. It was in Bangladesh that Sikh soldiers freed Bangladesh and the pakistani general surrendered to a sikh General.

RESPECT TO GURU KE KHALSE!