Pakistan Helping Khalistan Movement

Guest SaintSoldier

About 2 kg RDX explosive, four detonators and some fuse wires were recovered from Richhpal Singh, who had been trained by the ISI of Pakistan in wrapping of explosives around the body and in the method of triggering off the explosives,

not very sikhi like is it to bcum a suicide bomber, a sikh dies ISI gets all the praise

Most groups like Babbar Khalsa are with the ISI so if you want to call them chamcha go ahead but at least they are making the effort in doing something unlike you.

they are there chamchay, one ishara from ISI they go running to do what they say, yes they are doing something like killing innocent ppl and giving sikhs a bad name by being involved with the ISI. 'theyre doing something unlike u' welll i could run outside n kill a few innocent ppl too but what good will that do.

for khalistan 2 be formed we need backing from other countries, and the likes of pakistan is not what we need

Its not very Muslim like either to become Sucide Bombers. Its not very Sikhi like to watch your own people suffer either. How is it bad if they were going to kill that KPS Gill Guy? They are going to get killed anyways when they get captured for killing him and maybe tortured to death and there familys too. They haven't been killing inncoents just those that did wrong to innocents big difference if you can find me an article or something that shows Sikh

s going crazy on Innocents with ISI backing then i can believe you. You want him dead i showed you that how they tried to kill him if you have a better method of killing him in his bunker which is protected by police and other Agents then go do it. What other countries are going to help you? If you want to go the UN way then you can wait for like 200 years for Khalistan to be made by then i don't think much will be left of Sikhi since all they doing in India is dividing our people. :lol: @

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it bad if they were going to kill that KPS Gill Guy?
there are other ways than strapping a bomb on yourself and blowing yourself up as well as others, and not only the bomber and the intended target would b the victim but also innocent bystanders
If you want to go the UN way then you can wait for like 200 years for Khalistan to be made by then i don't think much will be left of Sikhi since all they doing in India is dividing our people. 

im pretty sure the sikhs are causing divide amongst themselves arguin over petty things, associating themselves with a certain jatha whether it be akj, taksal etc.

They haven't been killing inncoents just those that did wrong to innocents big difference if you can find me an article or something that shows Sikhs going crazy on Innocents with ISI backing then i can believe you.

so you are sure no innocent ppl have died are u, so tell me all the a

rms n ammo smuggled into punjab via ISI agents, where does all that go and what is it used for? when was the last time a dusht was punished? it was back in the times when we had daler soormey not ppl like panjwar n wadha babbar hidin in pakistan, zaffarwal, chauhan coming back home and surrendering.

u want articles the read this, its just about sums everything up

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010421/main6.htm

How is it bad if they were going to kill that KPS Gill Guy?

there are other ways than strapping a bomb on yourself and blowing yourself up as well as others, and not only the bomber and the intended target would b the victim but also innocent bystanders

If you want to go the UN way then you can wait for like 200 years for Khalistan to be made by then i don't think much will be left of Sikhi since all they doing in India is dividing our people. 

im pretty sure the sikhs are causing divide amongst themselves arguin over petty things, associating themselves with a certain jatha whether it be akj, taksal etc.

They haven't been killing inncoents just those that did wrong to innocents big difference if you can find me an article or something that shows Sikhs going crazy on Innocents with ISI backing then i can believe you.

so you are sure no innocent ppl have died are u, so tell me all the arms n ammo smuggled into punjab via ISI agents, where does all that go and what is it used for? when was the last time a dusht was punished? it was back in the times when we had daler soormey not ppl like panjwar n wadha babbar hidin in pakistan, zaffarwal, chauhan coming back home and surrendering.

u want articles the read this, its just about sums everything up

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010421/main6.htm

-QuoteEnd-->

If the guy is in a bunker hidden in a remote place where there is army there guarding it how many innocent bystanders is he going to killed 0 because the army is not going to have people by his bunker?

Yeah i'm sure innocents are not being killed i think you should read this article. I am also shocked that you found an article :TH:

WASSAN SINGH Zaffarwal is a faded memory, but a very painful memory. Many have forgotten him simply because remembering him means reliving the terror days of the Khalistan movement when fear reigned and bloodletting was routine. Next only to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Wassan Singh symbolised the uncompromising militant stream of the movement which sucked in hundreds of innocent youngsters, including girls, fielding them to kill and terrorise but also sending them to their graves.

Read here for the rest of the article

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010413/edit.htm#1

Are you going to tell me that Bhindrawale also sent innocent people to there graves? WASSAN SINGH Zaffarwal has turned his back on the movement and is saying that to the press so Sikhs will forget about Khalistan and what happened in 1984 which is what most Hindus want. They are making the movement sound like its some kind of bad thing that we shouldn't do it after they killed 200,000 people of ours. :T:

kps gill is not always in the bunker, he has been out in the open for a long time, esp during the peak of the moevment.

the article u gave is just a report by some journalist whereas the one i gave is the interview with zaffarwal and whatever u say he was one of the main men back in the times of the movement and he was a well-known khalistani and he also admits being a <admin-profanity filter activated> of the isi and involved in the murders of innocent ppl

Are you going to tell me that Bhindrawale also sent innocent people to there graves?

well i have heard stories which suggest this but i dont believe everything im told but it is possible that his followers may have killed innocents

yoo sherepanjab singh. why u dissin babbar khalsa when u got two main babbar khalsa saheeds on ure signature, sukhdev singh, and anokh singh. and u also got sukhdev singh on ure icon. r u jokin about dissin bki or are do u not know that anokh singh and sukhdev singh were like jathadaars of bki. 

I don't think he knows what he is saying first he said our Guru was betrayed by Muslims which he wasn't then he said all Militants are puppets of ISI and recruit innocent people for there own cause and they end up getting killed which they do not. :T:

I don't think he knows what he is saying first he said our Guru was betrayed by Muslims which he wasn't then he said all Militants are puppets of ISI and recruit innocent people for there own cause and they end up getting killed which they do not.
chaatrik of course i know of bhai sukhdev singh and bhai anokh singh but im not dissing them i see them as members of khalsa panth not of a individual group, im talking about the so called khalistani leaders of today who are hiding in pakistan and working with the isi.
The Guru and the rest of the Sikhs held on, till the enemy was weary of this long and fruitless fight. At last the Mughal Commanders tried once more to reassure the Guru. They sent two Ambassadors, one a Hindu and the other a Muslim. The Muslim came with a copy of the Holy Quran, and the Hindu brought with him the image of a cow. They both promised perfectly safe conduct to the Guru if he decided to leave Anandpur. They also apologized for what had happened some months before, when the Mughal soldiers had attacked the five cartloads of rubbish.

preadtor im not saying all militants were muppets of isi, i jus gave u an article of zaffarwal sa

ying this also would you like to explain the above to me about the muslims swearing upon the quran then betraying guru gobind singh ji, its taken from the article which can be found here: http://www.gurmat.info/sms/smspublications...r/chapter8.html

Try to find the book name for me if you can i want to see it. I heard alot of stuff about Pakistan saying they want to help Sikhs and stuff and i want to know from a proper source not Indian or Pakistani based. :TH:

PunjabiPredator,

I believe one of books is called "The history of Sikh struggles" and I will post the writings from the author once i've typed it out from the relevant pages.

I don't think he knows what he is saying first he said our Guru was betrayed by Muslims which he wasn't then he said all Militants are puppets of ISI and recruit innocent people for there own cause and they end up getting killed which they do not.

chaatrik of course i know of bhai sukhdev singh and bhai anokh singh but im not dissing them i see them as members of khalsa panth not of a individual group, im talking about the so called khalistani leaders of today who are hiding in pakistan and working with the isi.

The Guru and the rest of the Sikhs held on, till the enemy was weary of this long and fruitless fight. At last the Mughal Commanders tried once more to reassure the Guru. They sent two Ambassadors, one a Hindu and the other a Muslim. The Muslim came with a copy of the Holy Quran, and the Hindu brought with him the image of a cow. They both promised perfectly safe conduct to the Guru if he decided to leave Anandpur. They also apologized for what had happened some months before, when the Mughal soldiers had attacked the five cartloads of rubbish. 

preadtor im not saying all militants were muppets of isi, i jus gave u an article of zaffarwal saying this also would you like to explain the above to me about the muslims swearing upon the quran then betraying guru gobind singh ji, its taken from the article which can be found here: http://www

.gurmat.info/sms/smspublications...r/chapter8.html

I guess you were right about Emperor Aurangzeb. But you are still wrong about the ISI
The International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF), proscribed in India under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA) on March 22, 2002, was founded in the United Kingdom (UK) in 1984 after Operation Blue Star, conducted on June 5, 1984, to flush out Sikh terrorists from the Golden Temple complex, in Amritsar, in the Indian Punjab. Amrik Singh and Jasbir Singh Rode, a nephew of Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale, founded the ISYF. Bhinderawale, a key figure in the secessionist Khalistan movement, was killed in Operation Blue Star. The ISYF has been declared as a proscribed organisation in the UK, along with 20 more outfits, on March 29, 2001. Besides, the ISYF has been disbanded in Canada on February 10, 2002.
The external intelligence agency of Pakistan, the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) has supported this organization for a long time. It provides training camps, funds, arms and ammunition to the members of ISYF along with other Khalistani groups. Pakistan-based chief of the Babbar Khalsa International Wadhava Singh and chief of the ISYF Lakhbir Singh Rode are said to be among the top Punjab militants who, in league with the ISI, have been assigned the task of carrying out militant activities. The ISI also wants to create a common front between Khalistani and Kashmiri terrorist groups. The ISYF’s links with Pan-Islamist terrorist groups, and more prominentl

y with the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), date back to the mid-1990s. The ISYF was reportedly the first Sikh terrorist group to have interacted with ideologues of the Markaze-Dawat-War-Irshad, the parent body of the LeT. At the time, ISYF leaders were believed to have met with Abdul Karim @Tunda and Khwaja Moin and had also opened a dialogue with other Pan-Islamist terrorist outfits for joint action.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/in...utfits/ISYF.htm

The ISI started helping Sikh groups that wanted Khalistan like Babbar Khalsa and the ISYF and other groups after Operation Blue Star so they must have helped out Bhai Sukdev Singh and Bhai Anokh Singh too. I don't think USA and UK teached them how to make bombs or gave them weapons during that time. :T:

I don't think he knows what he is saying first he said our Guru was betrayed by Muslims which he wasn't
well you have been proved wrong on one point, u said muslims never ever betrayed us does this mean that u are going to start hating them as well as hindus.
But you are still wrong about the ISI

what have i said wrong about ISI, is it not true that they fund terrorist activities against india, and seeing as khalistanis are also attacking india they are helping them, it makes pefrect sense. y u cant see this is beyond me.

Pakistan-based chief of the Babbar Khalsa International Wadhava Singh and chief of the ISYF Lakhbir Singh Rode are said to be among the top Punjab militants who, in league with the ISI, have been assigned the task of carrying out militant activities. The ISI also wants to create a common front between Khalistani and Kashmiri terrorist groups.

isi wants kashmiri n kahlistani

groups to join, kashmiri terrorists are already killing innnocent hindus and now sikhs will be too, is that what u want? well if these groups remain associated with ISI thats what will happen.