Big Mistake

Guest Dirt

1. Amritdharis are only supposed to marry another Amritdhari

2. You realise what you did was wrong which is good, and accept you have to reap the karma of what you have sown

3. You should contact the husband - if you cannot, contact her mutual friends till you can contact the husband. It is not fair on him to be kept in the dark - imagine if you were in his situation and was left looking foolish because no one bothered to tell you. You should encourage the wife not to terminate the baby as it is maha paap but power is ultimately in her hands, not yours

4. Whoever is suggesting that the Gurmat thing to do is for the wife to divorce the husband is ridiculous since Gurmat does not condone divorce

Kphull- your asking the poster to consider committing murder(abortion)? The one who encourages one to sin is worse than the one who commits the sinful act.

I suggest you take back your words. God says we reap what we sow, that guys going to have to face the music either by keeping the baby or facing his karam for comitting murder later on down the line. What goes around comes around.

Whoever is suggesting that the Gurmat thing to do is for the wife to divorce the husband is ridiculous since Gurmat does not condone divorce

I am not saying that divorce is acepted in Gurmat but it depends upon the scenario. Lets get out of movies where husband accepts the pregnant wife. If that person knows its very hard for them to say together. Also practically , i don't think that boys parents will become ready to get married with that girl. There are two ways of solving the problem and they have diff solution

1) From society and parents point of view, they will never allow thier son to have that baby or marry with her. They will try to abort the child.Next thing depends upon huband if he divorce her or accept her

But then you have the karma of muder of child , and you will be responsible for ruining life of couple

2) The other option is not to abort child , accept it. Tell his husband and then you do what they both decide. Then you at least will have less karma sown.

But i dont think that parents of (you , girl , husband) will allow to have child. They will never think it in terms of murder but in terms of society.

If your telling me that you would not divorce your wife after she cheats on you in such a way, then you must be some sant or something coz i certainly wudnt stick around after that - n if you're telling me God would punish me for it, then I don't think I would want to "merge with Sachkhand" anyway. No offense.

If your telling me that you would not divorce your wife after she cheats on you in such a way, then you must be some sant or something coz i certainly wudnt stick around after that - n if you're telling me God would punish me for it, then I don't think I would want to "merge with Sachkhand" anyway. No offense.

True dat

You commit such 'crimes' you live with consequences of those actions. Obviously you knew what you were doing, sex before marriage not exactly a family man are you?

​seems a bit odd the whole story. what are arranged marriages for? if you were intending to marry this girl why create such problems for yourself before? The world has bigger problems such as sexual abuse and you come here stating this stuff, why get into this situation?

Time to face the music my friend.

You commit such 'crimes' you live with consequences of those actions. Obviously you knew what you were doing, sex before marriage not exactly a family man are you?

​seems a bit odd the whole story. what are arranged marriages for? if you were intending to marry this girl why create such problems for yourself before? The world has bigger problems such as sexual abuse and you come here stating this stuff, why get into this situation?

Time to face the music my friend.

You had to put your two pence worth, didn’t you.

This person may have come on this forum for council. Is this not what we lack as a Sikh community advice and support? He’s already has stated he feels low and by you posting you rubbish doesn’t help the case.

Well, you have shown some real maturity.

To the poster, ignore people with maturity level of an early teen.