Kordi Boli

• 4 weeks later...

Good point. I think most people who frequent forums (myself included) don't like to lose face when a discussion takes a turn for the worse. So to cement our stance sometimes people get a bit hot and bothered - although I don't think I've ever sworn.

Anyway recently I really do think it's best to let things go and be humble enough to admit when you've made a mistake. As for doing nindya of the people who did the original nindya (lol) its an easy trap to fall into but, again, one to be avoided in my opinion.

guru ji told us not to get revenge thays wy he sent banda singh bahadur to avenge those who have been killed right thats why sikhs in da 80's got revenge against all those evil leaders right u r a <removed> bcz thats the only word that can describe u . words are meant to describe so let them describe . would call a paapi a punni bcz paapi is bad ?

Guest KopSingh

guru ji told us not to get revenge thays wy he sent banda singh bahadur to avenge those who have been killed right thats why sikhs in da 80's got revenge against all those evil leaders right u r a <removed> bcz thats the only word that can describe u . words are meant to describe so let them describe . would call a paapi a punni bcz paapi is bad ?

inMdw BlI iksY kI nwhI mnmuK mugD krMin ]

It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.

muh kwly iqn inMdkw nrky Goir pvMin ]6]

The faces of the slanderers turn black, and they fall into the most horrible hell. ||6||

ok its bad to slander and i agree with the post HDSH posted but to call someone somthin thatthey r is that bad . so ifa bad word is somebody we cant call them that . what will u call indira gandhi can any please use a word to describe her that is not bad . if u cant . then u are wrong . im not a brym giani thati will not swear . r u ?