Sikh Girls And Low Self Esteem

hgsingh

LOL init, me n u have already replied 2 him about this before, thats all this guy talks bowt!

hes the only canadian ive heard that says sikh boys/girls r being mugged off in canada, in canada, sikhs run fings, thats all i ever hear.

lol this guy is a mug he thinks we gonna accept him as a sikh just cos he got singh in his username. This guy with his hindustani gang go on youtube, chatrooms and other forums abusing Sikhs and trying to cause problems between Sikhs and Pakistani muslims by posing as both so that the hate is created for both communities, these hindustani extremists are clever but not clever enough Sikhs are on top of them and we know how to create problems for them too ;) . They think we are stupid but I know what they are up to as I and others monitor their little pathetic hindustani gang and their online tactics.

They had even created a sikh-hindu forum where they stated that hindus were Sikhs and they wrote alot of blasphemous statements about Sikhi.

• 1 month later...

Let me clear the fact that not all sikh girls have low self-esteem, HG only because we are girls does not mean we have low self esteem even boys do. The solution is GOOOOD SANGAT! SIKHI GYAN, LOVE FOR WAHEGURU, and fear the fact that waheguru is always watching you, if you have that, I am sure no one will even think about dating, or going against guruji. No offence HG, but you do ask weird questions. Even if we warn our sisters, some don't understand. Maybe because they don't have much gyan about sikhi or the pyaar for sikhi. When someone has that pyaar and fear for Guruji, they will think think million of times before doing something wrong or not even think about doing something wrong.

What ever is happening in this world is wahegurus will. :waheguru:

When do we complain? I am seriously confused about what you are saying HG. :stupidme:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND the fact that NOT all Sikh GIRLS are like this

bhul Chul Maf:D

• 7 years later...
2 hours ago, Singh12 said:

I must agree majority of Sikh girls are dating outside of the community. Whether that be white, black, and Muslim. Very and I mean very few Sikh girls in 2019 are dating other Sikh guys.

It's a minority, in fact a minority in every race, religion and culture date outside of their group,   I don't think it can ever be the majority. 

Iv been asked out by muslim females in the past. Even got asked by one once I started keeping my hair and beard.   Hardly surprising tbh 

I worked in a place where a Pakistani girl got caught on CCTV giving a jamaican guy a bl0wjob in the stock room. People like that exist in every community. 

The reason punjabis notice it more in their community is because it's their own. 

London is like sodom and gomorrah  everyone sleeps with everyone lol 

There been loads of topics about Sikh girls if they actually had role models to inspire them do you think we would be in this situation? Male and female 

You lot just talk crap about others, what does that say about you?

You want 2 stop it do something,  don't just jibber jabber or BMW(bbbbbitch, moan, whinge) all day 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's a minority, in fact a minority in every race, religion and culture date outside of their group,   I don't think it can ever be the majority. 

Iv been asked out by muslim females in the past. Even got asked by one once I started keeping my hair and beard.   Hardly surprising tbh 

I worked in a place where a Pakistani girl got caught on CCTV giving a jamaican guy a bl0wjob in the stock room. People like that exist in every community. 

The reason punjabis notice it more in their community is because it's their own. 

London is like sodom and gomorrah  everyone sleeps with everyone lol 

Yeah I agree. Especially when it comes to marriage. Most Punjabis tend to marry other Punjabis. I’m just acting hurt for no reason. I obviously see mainly Punjabis with other Punjabis. Just hurts when you see that one kaur who dates out lol. I feel as if sikh girls tend to realize this after going through a few relationships with other people. They come  running back when they realize showing up to family weddings or events doesn’t really work with a gora. Most white and Indian girl marriages don’t really tend to last. I take my back my statement, its obviously a minority. 

Guest GuestSingh
2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

There been loads of topics about Sikh girls if they actually had role models to inspire them do you think we would be in this situation? Male and female 

You lot just talk crap about others, what does that say about you?

You want 2 stop it do something,  don't just jibber jabber or BMW(bbbbbitch, moan, whinge) all day 

theres plenty of female sikh role models. some as recent as 1984.

dnt make excuses for these shameless dogs.

if they cnt be bothered to do any basic research on history or interact/keep sangat of decent sikh females whove been inspired then thts their problem.