If Less Sikhs Were Killed Over The Next 10 Years?

11Gurus1Jot

There is a very valid theory that less Sikhs will be killed in a peaceful movement for a Sikh State then will be killed if we remain with India.

If this is true? How many of you would take a separate Sikh State them? Like I say, some people have put this forward as a very valid thoery !!!

There is a very valid theory that more Sikhs will be killed in a peaceful movement for a Sikh State then will be killed if we remain with India.

If this is true? How many of you would take a separate Sikh State them? Like I say, some people have put this forward as a very valid thoery !!!

Think you mean more will be killed in a peaceful movement, to be honest it depends if your ok with being a second class citizen, like Sant Jarnail Singh used to say.

There is a very valid theory that less Sikhs will be killed in a peaceful movement for a Sikh State then will be killed if we remain with India.

too much blood has been spilt, the akal takht has already declared khalistan/Freedom as our aim, no hukam from akal takht has ever been overturned, i believe. Also harmandar sahib was invaded, END OF!

True if a velvet divorce between India and azad Punjab could be achieved without bloodshed like how Czechoslovakia peacefully divorced into the Czech Republic and Slovakia ... then even I have to admit an azad Punjab would be something no Sikh would likely oppose. But let's get real ... if Punjab splits ... the whole country would disintegrate (which they would never willingly allow) ... I think we can achieve more by getting the Anandpur Sahib resolution adopted and supported by other Indian states ... leading to a Confedaration of independent states similar to the EU or ASEAN. Ie Punjab would be independent sovereign nation, free to set its own food prices ... but still able to sell its products in other independent states (within the EU-like confederation) such as Maharashtra and Gujarat and Bengal ... whilst still having a common defence against Pakistan. That would allow the millions of Sikhs outside of Punjab to remain where they are whilst still allowing us the capacity to spread Sikhi in other parts of the old India. However, let's remember India has 1.2billion non-Sikhs so it won't be an easy task to even convince them of a velvet divorce! But given that all population segments of India are minorities ... for example even Brahmins only number 50 million at best (and Brahmin dominance of GOI is continuing to fade year by year as Yadavs, Jatavs + various OBC communities gain power as evidenced by Congress getting wiped out the last 20 years in Uttar Pradesh) ... Sikhs can achieve more by getting other states on side with demands for greater federalism

True if a velvet divorce between India and azad Punjab could be achieved without bloodshed like how Czechoslovakia peacefully divorced into the Czech Republic and Slovakia ... then even I have to admit an azad Punjab would be something no Sikh would likely oppose. But let's get real ... if Punjab splits ... the whole country would disintegrate (which they would never willingly allow) ... I think we can achieve more by getting the Anandpur Sahib resolution adopted and supported by other Indian states ... leading to a Confedaration of independent states similar to the EU or ASEAN. Ie Punjab would be independent sovereign nation, free to set its own food prices ... but still able to sell its products in other independent states (within the EU-like confederation) such as Maharashtra and Gujarat and Bengal ... whilst still having a common defence against Pakistan. That would allow the millions of Sikhs outside of Punjab to remain where they are whilst still allowing us the capacity to spread Sikhi in other parts of the old India. However, let's remember India has 1.2billion non-Sikhs so it won't be an easy task to even convince them of a velvet divorce! But given that all population segments of India are minorities ... for example even Brahmins only number 50 million at best (and Brahmin dominance of GOI is continuing to fade year by year as Yadavs, Jatavs + various OBC communities gain power as evidenced by Congress getting wiped out the last 20 years in Uttar Pradesh) ... Sikhs can achieve more by getting other states on side with demands for greater federalism

Now that sounds like a very viable and positive solution which would benefit all those in Punjab!