Day Bhangra Gigs And How Shere Punjab Stopped Them

SSA paaji I watched a few videos nd I would always read the comments, I really liked ur comments they made sense nd really straight forward! So I took note of ur name nd I just started using this site nd I was surprised to c ur name, first thing tht poped up ! LOL anyway I jus wanted to say wuss ap !

LOL seen, yea i always try 2 educate some of the anti-bhindrawale/anti-sikhi and particularly anti-sikh seperatist ppl. i have been called a pakistani isi agent so many times by these indians, that i may end up marrying my cousin! Na seriously tho, thanks for the compliments. Jus try and do research on the whole events of the past 30 yrs or so, and then u can defeat our enemies on the spot!

I think the punjabi songs that are being released nowadays totally rubbish. They have no meaning, lyrics that dont make sense, also that dont even match the videos to go with them, and its all about drinking and clubbing and girls with hardly any clothes on, guys in expensive cars which normal people cant afford, which is ridiculous. No wonder the youngsters want to go clubbing and want to have the latest fashion designer clothes. If they spent that money on something else their lives would be so much rewarding and worth living, instead of nothing to show for it at the end of the day. When I was that age I had nothing given to me by my parents, and we were not spoilt, we had to work for what we wanted. Nowadays I feel the parents spoil them too much and let them get away with things.

Discipline and respect begins at home and that is where they are going to learn it, and the record companies are stupid to sway them away from their families that they rebel against them, just for the sake of money.

If you are going to make a song at least make a decent one or something that when one listens to it, would stand out as a moral and respectable song.

LOL seen, yea i always try 2 educate some of the anti-bhindrawale/anti-sikhi and particularly anti-sikh seperatist ppl. i have been called a pakistani isi agent so many times by these

indians, that i may end up marrying my cousin!

Na seriously tho, thanks for the compliments.

Jus try and do research on the whole events of

the past 30 yrs or so, and then u can defeat our

enemies on the spot!

Same bro I feel u it's always these indians (Hindus) calling us ISI agents! It's so stupid I don get it iv been called tht at least ten times by different ppl on YouTube, and there was segment where som guy claims KP gill is his fufad and he's trying to explain to me how how bhindrawale was a terrorist! LOL told him if I ever see KP gill I'ma pop em ! But yea these ppl can jus bark online thas it !

Same bro I feel u it's always these indians (Hindus) calling us ISI agents! It's so stupid I don get it iv been called tht at least ten times by different ppl on YouTube, and there was segment where som guy claims KP gill is his fufad and he's trying to explain to me how how bhindrawale was a terrorist! LOL told him if I ever see KP gill I'ma pop em ! But yea these ppl can jus bark online thas it !

bro THIS IS URGENT, there is a kameenah mussalmaan, who is spreading DISGUSTING DISGUSTING videos of sikhi and sikh gurus, can u PLEASE PLEASE report him to youtube? i laready have, ive sent emails to other sikhs on youtube to do the same, we MUST have his profiel closed down!!!

below is the link to his profile, WARNING - hurtful comments!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sickhman

bro THIS IS URGENT, there is a kameenah mussalmaan, who is spreading DISGUSTING DISGUSTING videos of sikhi and sikh gurus,

can u PLEASE PLEASE report him to youtube? i laready have, ive sent emails to other sikhs on

youtube to do the same, we MUST have his

profiel closed down!!!

below is the link to his profile, WARNING - hurtful comments!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sickhman

Dude i read some of his comments f**king disgusting man ppl like these should be beat brutally nd yea I reported his <banned word filter activated> right away! I have nothing against any religion but these Muzis nd Hindus taken it too far! This guy is tryin to b smart first his videos were about 1984 nd anti- Sikh riots den he goes about swearing at sardars and Sikhi, he took it too far ! His main objective is to spread hate!!

I think the punjabi songs that are being released nowadays totally rubbish. They have no meaning, lyrics that dont make sense, also that dont even match the videos to go with them, and its all about drinking and clubbing and girls with hardly any clothes on, guys in expensive cars which normal people cant afford, which is ridiculous. No wonder the youngsters want to go clubbing and want to have the latest fashion designer clothes. If they spent that money on something else their lives would be so much rewarding and worth living, instead of nothing to show for it at the end of the day. When I was that age I had nothing given to me by my parents, and we were not spoilt, we had to work for what we wanted. Nowadays I feel the parents spoil them too much and let them get away with things. Discipline and respect begins at home and that is where they are going to learn it,

>>100% agree

and the record companies are stupid to sway them away from their families that they rebel against them, just for the sake of money.

>>dont forget that movebox the biggest label is a Muslim record label so given that they profit from the introduction of caste consciousness, alcohol as a popular mode of enjoyment amongst Sikhs and our people aspiring towards a materialistic lifestyle (which destroys our core values) ... they are laughing all the way to the bank ... our best way to try counter this is by appealing to individual artists to not promote the wrong lifestyle choices and to contact Davinder Bal via Sikh Channel (the owner of the bhangra tv station) and politely but forcefully request them to remove records detrimental to the Qaum in terms of alcohol + caste references as a no-brainer that he will hopefully support himself.

If you are going to make a song at least make a decent one or something that when one listens to it, would stand out as a moral and respectable song.