Has Anyone Ever Read "the God Delusion" By Richard Dawkins ?

Mat pulo rai, I think you're greatly mistaken if you think that shabadh you quoted shows your avastha. Just merely tasting sweetness in your tounge isn't gurmat russ. The real har amrit russ is when a gurmukh constantly drinks in it and this amrit flows throughout the body. This only comes with aathpehar abhiyaas. With each breath absorbed in automatic simran the amrit flows and the russ increases as avastha goes up. When one truly gets russ, all other pleasures of maya, whether it's food, tv, sleep etc seem very lowly in comparison to anand of amrit.

Anyways if you're doing 3.5 hours simran a day then in this kaljug I applaud your effort. However to get proper kirpa, one needs to make sure they are keeping full physical rehit (as prescribed by guru gobind singh for amritdharis) ontop of doing this much naam simran, plus reading plenty of extra gurbani, listening to kirtan, doing sangat, seva and so on.

Regarding dawkins, ff the mind is under control of the punj chor then perhaps it's better not to get into these naastik topics as it could ruin your faith. First do your kmayee then have debates with other people aslong as you think it will benefit them.

Though i havent added all the other things which i have been told to do, the only time that Punj Choor stoped hassling me was after that routine, and your right about simran being continuous to drink amrit raas 24/7, though I know a few people on this avasta and have asked them about it.

But thats not what i said if you read the first line, i stated what i have obtained, which is 1 of a few, but that one was engough to hit me in the face, with Omg all this is true, the reason that I linked that shabad is because ive come accross people who have said and believe that Amrit Raas isnt real, interms of it being somthing God sends to this body for the mind/body to drink.

I haven't reached the avasta of drinking amrit all the time.

This poster just called our Guru as incomplete!!!!!! First question to this poster have you read all of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj? If so, do you understand all of what Guru Sahib is telling us? Last question does Satguru explain how the world was created or explain any other thing that is related to science?

Do answer because you made a very strong statement and it must be explained.

Can you explain what you mean by 'incomplete'?

Yup this poster put their foot in their mouth. The person who made the strong statement without premises is to explain their statement not the one who wants a clarification.

mods , lock this topic .... please