Yudh 2004

Jhajaroo

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

pics will be up on gursikhijeevan soon. so keep checking every now and then. the competition was great. many very good players and so much piar/prem shown between the competitors. there were a few loose canons but other than that it was great. unfortunately due to the rain it couldnt be held outside where an amazing ring was set up, weeds cut from under the benches through hours and hours of seva, etc (all thanks to the great sevadars).....but the event still turned out great.....looking forward to next year....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thee weeds .... ohmy.gif

Not to forget the mud puddles n getting everyone soaked in water rolleyes.gif

You know it wouldve been wicked if we did gatka in da rain :nihungsmile: ... :wub:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Teghbir Singh is the Singh in the accident who walked away with only cuts and bruises. He was first to be released from the hospital. Also I wanted to ask if any of the Singhs that went to watch it were able to make a video or something. Im sure someone must have taken a Video Camera. If anyone here has it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it with those of us that weren't able to go. And once again CONGRATULATIONS to Teghbir Singh on winning the Gatka Competition!! An awsome representative of the Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara. Great Job SINGH!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Teghbir Singh!!! My man!!! Yes, this is the same Teghbir Singh who was involved in the accident. I saw him at the Gurudwara the day before he left for Toronto, and he was saying he'll probably just end up watching because he is still not fully recovered from the accident. I told him he should give it a shot and see how it goes, and he wasn't too sure, but i guess he ended up entering! Congrats to Teghbir Singh!!! Represent Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Gatka Akhara (Surrey)!!!

BOLAAAAAY SOOOOO NIHAAAAAL.....SATS SRIIIIIIII AKAAAAAL!!!!!

Teghbir Singh is the Singh in the accident who walked away with only cuts and bruises. He was first to be released from the hospital.

Teghbir Singh did not walk away with only cuts and bruises. He had walked away with a bad shoulder and collarbone. And it hurts him sometimes when he does gatka or if someone hits him there.