"uk Panjabi Model, Pak Bf & Drugs!"

RebelSingh

WJKK WJKF

WELL GUYS, yet ANOTHA story of an apni kurri, who has been "Led Astray" by her Pak Boyfriend, who used her, 2 try and smuggle drugs from abroad. WHAT makes this slightly disheartening and sad, is that i recognise this girl. Im a HUGE panjabi music fan, and like many watch bhangra videos, and its sad that this girl is a very popular model in quite a lot of bhangra videos, in england. WHY O WHY do these dumb --------EDITED---------- do this? Sikhs, especially UK sikhs, r growin more n more used 2 this, it used 2 get 2 me, n sumtimes still does of sad stories of losing a sister 2 to non-believers. But when u see them doing this stuff for their dumb boyfriends, coz sumhow they r so in-love that they r "hypnotized" into doing drug smuggling for them, then wat can b done?? Shere-E-Panjab/Sikh Unit/Tooti Nangs back in the day, did their best, but these kurriyan r jus plain dumb!

Back to the article itself, its a panjabi video model, who is from leeds (north west england), who is 22 yrs old, the scumbag dealer n BF is 29, and he somehow convinced her 2 help him smuggle wait for it...... £600,000!! of heroin into the UK. At wat point do u think, that maybe this guy is a scumbag n i shudnt b with him in the 1st place coz he's a non-beliver. Disgusting, like i mentioned before, as an avid bhangra music/video fan, watchin this bandhari do this, kinda sank my heart even more, coz her parents must b so heart broken at seeing their daughter grow up 2 b a kanjari!

sorry mods and sangat ji, im jus fed up now, seeing this, is their any light at the end of the tunnel!

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/leeds-model-in-600-000-drug-smuggle-plot-1-4495960#

Guest RavindaSingh

You guys relax yourselves bare at each other n that... but yeah though she did do this and it's proper messed up she was being groomed but she got what she deserved regardless whether she's a sister or panjabi model justice was ultimately done

Jeez...I know this topic has been discussed to death, but how come this grooming business only seems to be happening in UK? Is it really that bad, or do we just blow it out of proportion when one of our own is involved?

When I was in university (not that long ago), I remember all the pretty Paki and Bengali girls were either engaged or married by the time they were 20 years old. I thought it was crazy back then, but now I think we should start doing the same. At least it would save our community some embarrassment.