Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Wale

Are Heaven/Hell actual places? If Hell is an actual place for paying for ones sin, then why is there a need for reincarnation then as reincarnation is for paying back sin?

What's the difference between Heavan & Sachkhand?

Is Sachkhand an actual place?

Why do Nirgun Upshaks say there is no Heavan/Hell?

Was Raja Janak liberated hence obtained sachkand from the gyan and naam he received from his Guru Ashtavakra? As some groups believe that he could not get to sachkand because he did not receive naam from Guru nanak dev ji or he had to wait for guru ji to get mukhti.

When Gurbani talks about mukhti (liberation) in sri guru granth sahib ji is it referring to sackhand? Or does it mean heaven/ indarpuri etc in some places?

ਅਜਾਮਲੁ ਗਨਿਕਾ ਜਿਹ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਮੁਕਤ ਭਏ ਜੀਅ ਜਾਨੋ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Remembering Him in meditation, even Ajaamal the robber and Ganikaa the prostitute were liberated; let your soul know this. ||1||Pause||

ਅਜੈਮਲ ਕੀਓ ਬੈਕੁੰਠਹਿ ਥਾਨ

and gave Ajaamal a place with God.

So from the above tuks did ganikaa, ajaamal get realisation (Sachkand) or did they go to heaven (temporary realms) etc?

Who would be asking these questions? would recording will be available afterwards? Do you guys need any help with translating the questions in punjabi? ..don't want the words/essence/actual meaning of questions lost in translations.

This is an awesome question to ask, thanks for bring it up.

But let's think about it ourselves! In Sri Sukhmani Sahib Da Paath, we are told Brahmgyani and Vaheguru are one and the same. So the question that arise, once someone says there are 3 kinds of Brahmgyanis. How many kinds of Vaheguru`s are there? Let's put it in a different way. There is Vaheguru, SatGuru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, and 10 Gurus in human body. How many kinds of Gurus are there? A person might say there are three, but Gurmukhs laugh and say there is only One!!!! Also how many Hukam's are there? Again the answer here is only One. The Hindus proclaimed that there was the Creator, the Perserver, and the Destroyer. Again the answer to such a statement was that, there is only One. And about following Rehat. How many truth are there? Does Truth ever contradict itself. Some are stuck on chitr and Gupt, all they see is good and bad. Rehat is neither good or bad, it is above such low thinking and Rehat is the truth. When Satguru says Satnaam in Sri Mool Mantar Sahib, Rehat is the Sat, which came from Vaheguru. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj tells us the Khalsa is his everything and strength. Khalsa built on Rehat.....so Satguru says Rehat is my strength. It again comes back to Sat (Truth) is my strength.

You can't separate Truth from the One (Vaheguru). The truth and the one (Vaheguru) are the same. Truth is not a attribute of Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj in the Sargun form. Truth is one with Akal Purakh in the formless.

There is only One.

I only want to ask to know what Baba Hari Singh thinks about this. I do not believe in this 3 states of Brahmgian. Makes no sense to me.

singhhg

I am sure sant hari singh randhawa wale will clarify on above question- he may or may not full clarify because of political correctness nature of question. Ask him to be fully candid about it just like how gyani thakur singh ji patiala wale did in japji sahib katha.

Just for the record, three natures/kind of bhramgyanis its just not some concept from thin air i created. I came across with it from sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale pustak- The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley..you can look it up.

Harkhowale samparda is bhai dya singh ji upsamparda going back all the way to bhai dya singh ji just like how taksal goes back to baba deep singh ji. Nirmalaie samparda like- Bhai Dya Singh Ji Samparda and Bhai Dharam Singh Samparda is as significant to khalsa panth as damdami taksal is to khalsa panth. There are no significant difference in school of thoughts between them.

Is that why Baba Jagjit Singh Harkholwale says Krishan is God and in Sachkhand and Taksal says he is NOT God and NOT in Sachkhand?

Taksal promotes far more Gurmat than any other Samparda. The rest are stuck in Vedant Manmat.

Taksal promotes far more Gurmat than any other Samparda. The rest are stuck in Vedant Manmat.

No knowledge about certain things is better than half arse knowledge..please create a different topic..i will list all the contributions nirmale made to khalsa panth and how taksal has heavy nirmaley influence..this is not to brag about but to set the record straight...!!

You can take taksal out of nirmalaie but you cannot take nirmalaie influence from taksal !!!!!!!!!!

[/font][/color]

No knowledge about certain things is better than half arse knowledge..please create a different topic..i will list all the contributions nirmale made to khalsa panth and how taksal has heavy nirmaley influence..this is not to brag about but to set the record straight...!!

You can take taksal out of nirmalaie but you cannot take nirmalaie influence from taksal !!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall mentioning that the Taksal does not have nirmala influence. All I said was that it promotes and follows Gurmat more so than any other samparda. The other sampardas are heavily influenced by vedant, more so than the Taksal is. The Taksal has enough bibek budhi (in most cases) to seperate itself from Vedant Manmat, and other things such as Jhatka, Bhang, Aarti Pooja etc.

I don't recall mentioning that the Taksal does not have nirmala influence. All I said was that it promotes and follows Gurmat more so than any other samparda. The other sampardas are heavily influenced by vedant, more so than the Taksal is. The Taksal has enough bibek budhi (in most cases) to seperate itself from Vedant Manmat, and other things such as Jhatka, Bhang, Aarti Pooja etc.

Are you seriously taking an piss? Since when jhatka, bhang or aarti-pooja part of vedant? :omg:

Vedant is science of atma-paratma. Have you ever listened to sant hari singh randhawa waley katha? He covers all gurmat advait vedant listed below...this is first time i heard vedant is manmat, its like science is manmat...what's next? air is manmat? water is manmat? earth is manmat? fire is manmat? sky is manmat? why its because listed in some puratan hindu granth...pretty insecure and over parnioa attitude

- concept of panj tats, 25 parkrityas, 17 sukhsham tat, karan sirar

- panj pran, sub pranas, upan, dhyan

- panj gyan indraies, karam indraies

-jagrath, suapoan, sukhopat, turiya avastha

- sato, rajo, tamogun

- panj koshas

- 5 chakras and dasam duar

- different types of shabad

- antish karan

-parloa, maha parloa

- keraman, sanchit and parlabdh karam

There are much more, here is an glimpse

http://www.sikhaware...char-must-read/

http://www.sikhaware...-vichar-part-2/

http://www.sikhaware...-vichar-part-3/

It's science of atma-paratma.

Was Raja Janak liberated hence obtained sachkand from the gyan and naam he received from his Guru Ashtavakra? As some groups believe that he could not get to sachkand because he did not receive naam from Guru nanak dev ji or he had to wait for guru ji to get mukhti.

When Gurbani talks about mukhti (liberation) in sri guru granth sahib ji is it referring to sackhand? Or does it mean heaven/ indarpuri etc in some places?

ਅਜਾਮਲੁ ਗਨਿਕਾ ਜਿਹ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਮੁਕਤ ਭਏ ਜੀਅ ਜਾਨੋ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Remembering Him in meditation, even Ajaamal the robber and Ganikaa the prostitute were liberated; let your soul know this. ||1||Pause||

ਅਜੈਮਲ ਕੀਓ ਬੈਕੁੰਠਹਿ ਥਾਨ

and gave Ajaamal a place with God.

So from the above tuks did ganikaa, ajaamal get realisation (Sachkand) or did they go to heaven (temporary realms) etc?

I found the answers to the questions I posted so you don't need to ask Sant Hari Singh ji. From sant Isher Singh ji's audio and videos. Basically Ajaamal and Ganikha obtained sackhand/baikunt. Sant isher singh clarifyes this in the audio below.

http://www.sikhroots.com/audio/Lectures/Sant%20Baba%20Isher%20singh%20Ji%20-%20Rara%20Sahib/Sant_Isher_Singh_Ji_-_Ganka_(Gaie_Baikunth_Bivaan_ChaSant_Isher_Singh_Ji.mp3

23 mins - sant ji talks about how the mahapuraks helped liberate ganika. Even though she japped raam she still got to sachkand.

67 - 75 mins - sant ji says baikunt in her case was sachkand.

The video below 4 mins+ sant ji describes heaven/indarpuri as being temporary not peacful and a place where you get all your wants - the people who get here are ones that do simran but still have desires and are not detached. But baikunt as permanant peace ie. sachkand; only get this without desires. Also he confirms the meanings of baikunt in the audio I have stated above.

So ajaamal ganika all got sachkand even though they japped raam/naraayan according to Sant Isher Singh Ji.