Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Wale

Please can Sant Ji confirm the source of the mangal that begins "Ik Aduti Guru Nanak Deva"?

Please can Sant Ji confirm the source of and elaborate the salok "Dharam Jas Bairaag Pun, Athhav Srev Giaan. Ih Khat Samaan Bhagaan Jo, Tahi Kahait Bhagwan"?

Please can Sant Ji confirm the source of the mangal that begins "Ik Aduti Guru Nanak Deva"?

Please can Sant Ji confirm the source of and elaborate the salok "Dharam Jas Bairaag Pun, Athhav Srev Giaan. Ih Khat Samaan Bhagaan Jo, Tahi Kahait Bhagwan"?

I am pretty sure the first mangal is from Sri Gurmukh Parkash written by Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa

Also can you ask Baba Jee about Three kinds of Brahmgianis? Mastane,Divane, and Daane? As them when Sants reach a certain Avastha they don't have to follow rehat such as wearing Kakkars (kirpan) etc.

Ask if this real, or just made up. Can a Gursikh ever remove his/her kirpan, no matter what their avastha is?

I'll tell you what he's going to say about that. I've heard him talk about this. He'll say: Kes is Kakkar, but tying a Keski is very good.

singhG veerji,how can be there diffrent kind of Brahmgianis,when guru sahib ne app kehya "Brahmgiani aap parmesar" so parmesar cant be diffrent,there are no diffrent kind of parmesar ..parmesar is parmesar ...even i heard in a katha there are diffrent type,but thats all what ill never ever belive even if sab toh wada sant says so because guru granth sahib ne kithe we ne likya ke bramgyanis are diffrent types :)

baki sab toh wada naam abyasa teh rehat hegy o he appa kar liyee bas bohat hega :)

my 2 cents veerjio

singhG veerji,how can be there diffrent kind of Brahmgianis,when guru sahib ne app kehya "Brahmgiani aap parmesar" so parmesar cant be diffrent,there are no diffrent kind of parmesar ..parmesar is parmesar ...even i heard in a katha there are diffrent type,but thats all what ill never ever belive even if sab toh wada sant says so because guru granth sahib ne kithe we ne likya ke bramgyanis are diffrent types :)

baki sab toh wada naam abyasa teh rehat hegy o he appa kar liyee bas bohat hega :)

my 2 cents veerjio

I agree with you Bhai Sahib, Brahmgiani Is one. This is just some weird Matth that is being propogated by some. I just wanted to hear what Baba Hari Singh says about this as well, as I respect him as Giani Singh.