Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Wale

We will be having a session with Baba ji where he will be answering to the sikhi related questions asked by young gursikhs. I am requesting sangat who is serious about their questions to post one or more questions here. Baba ji will be answering them according to Gurmat. We will be recording a video of Baba ji answering the questions and it will be posted for everyone.

Thanks for clarifying that up ji. Is there a link to a video or audio where he says that kes is a kakar?

Baba Hari Singh studied from the Taksal, so he promotes Kes as Kakkar, as that is what the Taksal believes. I did hear him in Katha say Kes is Kakkar and not Keski. It is in one of the Katha called Rehat, can't recall which one.

Also can you ask Baba Jee about Three kinds of Brahmgianis? Mastane,Divane, and Daane? As them when Sants reach a certain Avastha they don't have to follow rehat such as wearing Kakkars (kirpan) etc.

This is an awesome question to ask, thanks for bring it up.

But let's think about it ourselves! In Sri Sukhmani Sahib Da Paath, we are told Brahmgyani and Vaheguru are one and the same. So the question that arise, once someone says there are 3 kinds of Brahmgyanis. How many kinds of Vaheguru`s are there? Let's put it in a different way. There is Vaheguru, SatGuru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, and 10 Gurus in human body. How many kinds of Gurus are there? A person might say there are three, but Gurmukhs laugh and say there is only One!!!! Also how many Hukam's are there? Again the answer here is only One. The Hindus proclaimed that there was the Creator, the Perserver, and the Destroyer. Again the answer to such a statement was that, there is only One. And about following Rehat. How many truth are there? Does Truth ever contradict itself. Some are stuck on chitr and Gupt, all they see is good and bad. Rehat is neither good or bad, it is above such low thinking and Rehat is the truth. When Satguru says Satnaam in Sri Mool Mantar Sahib, Rehat is the Sat, which came from Vaheguru. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj tells us the Khalsa is his everything and strength. Khalsa built on Rehat.....so Satguru says Rehat is my strength. It again comes back to Sat (Truth) is my strength.

You can't separate Truth from the One (Vaheguru). The truth and the one (Vaheguru) are the same. Truth is not a attribute of Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj in the Sargun form. Truth is one with Akal Purakh in the formless.

There is only One.

singhhg

Also can you ask Baba Jee about Three kinds of Brahmgianis? Mastane,Divane, and Daane? As them when Sants reach a certain Avastha they don't have to follow rehat such as wearing Kakkars (kirpan) etc

I am sure sant hari singh randhawa wale will clarify on above question- he may or may not full clarify because of political correctness nature of question. Ask him to be fully candid about it just like how gyani thakur singh ji patiala wale did in japji sahib katha.

Just for the record, three natures/kind of bhramgyanis its just not some concept from thin air i created. I came across with it from sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale pustak- The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley..you can look it up.

Harkhowale samparda is bhai dya singh ji upsamparda going back all the way to bhai dya singh ji just like how taksal goes back to baba deep singh ji. Nirmalaie samparda like- Bhai Dya Singh Ji Samparda and Bhai Dharam Singh Samparda is as significant to khalsa panth as damdami taksal is to khalsa panth. There are no significant difference in school of thoughts between them.