Message For So Called Sikhs Who Cut Their Links With Guru Nanak Dev Ji

The message to comprehend and conveyed very clearly here is

The most important point to note in this episode is that even the firanghees understood that by cutting his hair, a Sikh breaks his relationship to Guru Nanak Dev ji.

I don't believe that just by cutting hairs , one breaks his relationship with Guru Nanak Dev ji !

perhaps he breaks his relationship with Khalsa and Guru Gobind singh ji !

But , NOT Guru Nanak dev , the universal prophet / guru ... If kes connects you to Guru Nanak dev ji , then are you saying sindhis are not following Guru Nanak ?

And what about hindus / sufis who still revere him ! Sikhi is supposed to be an inclusive religion ...

this nachees Khota (donkey ) ... yes , I am a donkey ... I have that much humility

this nachees Khota (donkey ) ... yes , I am a donkey ... I have that much humility

Then you should have no problem accepting that Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj and Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj are one and the same. Gurbani tells us there is no difference between Gurus. Also history tells us that Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj first orders to Bhai Mardana was to stop cutting his hair. Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars tell us that Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj started the Khalsa Panth, not Satguru in the 10th form. Saint comes before the Soldier :biggrin2:

A donkey listen to its master and not the other way around. If the sindhis are donkeys then they should bow to their Master and must not discriminate between the same master.

When the person actually becomes a donkey, then its called humility. A person drunk calls himself many things, but the next morning he forgets everything and it was all for show. :biggrin2:

Those parents who themselves take their innocent children to the barber for cutting their hair r not better than the person (king ) who oredered removing Bhai Taru Singh Ji's scalp an they r no better then the person who removed it .

Utter nonsense, ur comparing a barbaric act of torture carried out to force somebody to change their faith against somebody that may not know any better. At best u can say the parent is naive/blind.

U cross the line with too many of ur posts... who are u to judge!?

And before u suggest it I'm not a mona or an undercover RSS spy, just someone irritated by the divides folks like u create in our community. Who needs the enemy to divide us when we can do it ourselves.

Utter nonsense, ur comparing a barbaric act of torture carried out to force somebody to change their faith against somebody that may not know any better. At best u can say the parent is naive/blind.

U cross the line with too many of ur posts... who are u to judge!?

And before u suggest it I'm not a mona or an undercover RSS spy, just someone irritated by the divides folks like u create in our community. Who needs the enemy to divide us when we can do it ourselves.

Take a chill pill, dude. You get upset on a post and not when you see so many so called Sikhs cut their hair

We need to bridge the gaps and try to get these misguided, naive, blind people back into the path of Sikhism

and persuade them to become Sikhs again.

Read the below again slowly to understand why these parents are to be blamed.

Those parents who themselves take their innocent children to the barber for cutting their hair, are they not guilty of an act of spiritual murder of their own kith and kin?

About this situation Bhai Gurdas ji writes at Vaar 35, Pauri 22,

"If the mother poisons her son, who can save him? If the guard pillages who can protect?"

Take a chill pill, dude. You get upset on a post and not when you see so many so called Sikhs cut their hair

We need to bridge the gaps and try to get these misguided, naive, blind people back into the path of Sikhism

and persuade them to become Sikhs again.

"[/size][/font][/color]

Yes we need to bridge gaps, not create them by making ill thought comparisons to the vile mughals.

Is that goin to encourage someone to take their first steps towards maharaj? their more likely to think singhs are sanctimonious egomaniacs and best avoided. Truth is many a singh is further from waheguru then many a mona

"O Nanak, if someone judges himself, only then is he known as a real judge." (sggs 148).

I don't believe that just by cutting hairs , one breaks his relationship with Guru Nanak Dev ji !

perhaps he breaks his relationship with Khalsa and Guru Gobind singh ji !

But , NOT Guru Nanak dev , the universal prophet / guru ... If kes connects you to Guru Nanak dev ji , then are you saying sindhis are not following Guru Nanak ?

And what about hindus / sufis who still revere him ! Sikhi is supposed to be an inclusive religion ...

u have the guts to cut the hair , that we sikhs got totured for , we got cut limb by limg , we got boiled alive , we got chased ito the jungles , sikh ladies gottheir kids killed in front of them , etc ... and many more , u cut that hair , that 10 TH PITA loved more than hisown sons , he said he loves yourhair more than his own sons , yes GURU JI did dsy if you want to be a TRUE follower of sikhi then u have to keep hair , otherwise goraa jus categorize us together , mona haircut anmridhari , thats goraa thinking , uwant to accept the gora way or GURU JI'S way. yea u r born into a sikh house , but wat have ugained , u have gained how to throw away wat we worked so hard to protect , that how u honour our shaheeds by going to da barber shop and cutting hair . Now if u r trying to keep ur hair , or want to do it later ,then thas good , but if u say NO NEED FOR IT , WE R STILL SIKHS , then u r a fool . i think in 50 years there will be rarely and body with kesh , bcz ppl like u dont find the need to keep them now or later n u r not tryi to look at it from nuetral view , u r trying to justify ur actions by cutting hair , that it is ok . no its not .

Thus speaks a non judgemental, all knowing, great "garch"

" Truth is many a singh is further from waheguru then many a mona."

"singhs are sanctimonious egomaniacs."

You deserve a nobel prize, mate.

who the *removed* r u to judge , u divide the communtiy , by destroying it from within , ur self , we encourage u to keep kesh , uargue bcz ur manmukh n say NO.

who the fak r u to judge , u divide the communtiy , by destroying it from within , ur self , we encourage u to keep kesh , uargue bcz ur manmukh n say NO.

Well said, brother.

Hopefully these monahs will see sense one day and return to our fold.