Show Me A Gursikh/khalsa/sant

Guest disillusioned

Guest disillusioned

I am feeling very depressed and disillusioned. Can anyone name or show me a TRUE gursikh living today? or are they left in the past? are there any gursikhs that fit the description in guru arjan dev ji's gunvanti bani that i can "aakhaa birathhaa jeea kee gur sajan dhaehi milaae jeeo ||

I tell to him the pain of my soul, and beg him to unite me with the Guru, my Best Friend." ??

is there in any such gursikh/sant/khalsa that will always lcome with open arms and always help with happiness? is there??? please restore my faith.

Guest gupt101

I am feeling very depressed and disillusioned. Can anyone name or show me a TRUE gursikh living today? or are they left in the past? are there any gursikhs that fit the description in guru arjan dev ji's gunvanti bani that i can "aakhaa birathhaa jeea kee gur sajan dhaehi milaae jeeo ||

I tell to him the pain of my soul, and beg him to unite me with the Guru, my Best Friend." ??

is there in any such gursikh/sant/khalsa that will always lcome with open arms and always help with happiness? is there??? please restore my faith.

BIBI KULWANT, a woman whose spiritual levels are one with god, the woman is so pure n sahe does live in birmingham... GIANAI SUKHA SINGH, u can always finsd him at starord road gurdwara... AKALI NIDAR SINGH, who is a practices martisal arts teacher having been taught from a baba in India... those 3 are the best one you can take advice from.... stay strong n have faith... i know what ur going thru.. i go thru this myseklf eveyday

FATEH

Guest onkar singh

First of all we should always do an ardas to Guru ji for chardi kala and kushi for ourselves. If we are feeling depressed, hurt or whatever it is because our mind is focused on maya, this worldy illusion, therefore we forget God and as a result experience pain. Therefore it is important that we engage our mind in Gurbani Paath, Kirtan, Simran and literature related to Gurmat.

I to feel that chardi kala Gurmukhs are becoming hard to find. This is because the majority or Gursikhs have their mind focused towards maya - money, cars, houses e.t.c. Gursikhs are not doing enough paath, simran and kirtan and allowing themselves to be attacked by panj chor.

We are not pursuing spiritual goals in our lives, if we focus on attaining spiritual jeevan, we can ourselves becomes Sants. It is imperative that we increase our spirituality, we can do this by increasing our knowledge on Gurmat by reading good books. Also Sikhi is a practical religion - getting up at amritvela angaging in naam abhyaas, doing our nitnem banis, abstaining from intoxicants and bujjer kurehits e.t.c.

If have good amritvela, do nitnem, do sangat of Gurikhs, then Guru Sahib will fulfill our ardas and we will surely one day meet many Sant Gurmukhs.

Guest RavindaSingh

Jee why have you not spoken to the one who can settle all of your problems ? Why havent you talked to your Guru jee they will always accept you with open arms no matter what :D

BIBI KULWANT, a woman whose spiritual levels are one with god, the woman is so pure n sahe does live in birmingham... GIANAI SUKHA SINGH, u can always finsd him at starord road gurdwara... AKALI NIDAR SINGH, who is a practices martisal arts teacher having been taught from a baba in India... those 3 are the best one you can take advice from.... stay strong n have faith... i know what ur going thru.. i go thru this myseklf eveyday

FATEH

Nidar? u joking..oh yeh forgot they like to pick out vunerable ppl and ruin thier lives!

_disillusioned_ - stay away from nidar!

Sorry to hear this and don't feel confused. There are two main people that inspired me to go forward with Sikhi (stopping cutting hair, eating meat etc) and they were:

Sant Baba Baljeet Singh Daddu Sahib Vale - really good and he inspires youth to get into Sikhi

&

Giani Pinderpal Singh (Kathavachak) - he had a deep effect on me about the Shaheedi of the Chote Sahibzade

Hope this helps. :)

waheguru ji ..... talking to the Guru sahib is the best, but it's human nature that we are used to talk to a physically present person...... the one I know, have talked to, listened to is Sant Gurdial Singh ji Tandewale........this is there site

http://derabababalwantsinghji.com/

the site has their contact number......there keertan comes on I think "Live today" in India at 6.00 pm or you can download keertan from http://www.gurmatvee...gh_(Tande_Walae)

you can listen and see if the Sant ji appeals you....Sant ji is very humble, gursikh, who has preached the gursikhi way of life to everyone, who came in touch with him........Sant ji;s nimrata is speechless..........my personal experience of visiting Tanda at pooranmashi and sitting in the sangat by Sant ji is so peaceful, simran starts by itself and you don't feel like getting up.......Sant ji listens to sangat;s problems and suggest them a gursikhi way out of problem, He also makes medicine from suche moti.....and all needy people get help there......they are running a hospital and free ilaaj..............

One best option for you.....you can talk over the phone as well.....

waheguru ji bhala karan................