The "Nang" website

V

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahah

THanks for offering yet another moment of amusement and some good laughter to the Sangat LOL.gif

keep us updated - and try and make as many excuses as posssible - so that it might LOOK slightly convincing :e:

Nihangs are the army of the Khalsa - AKal Purakh di Fauj - the only one to bee seen during 1984 was Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa's crew :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Nobody said they werent.

I have MASSIVE respect for nihang singhs. The beauty and simplicity as well as chardeekalaa and bir ras are amazing.

the problem is NANGS who make nihangs and sikhs look bad. They are brainwashing everyone with lies, so someone needs to tell the truth.

I hope they didnt get to you as well mr singh....

Nobody said they werent.

I have MASSIVE respect for nihang singhs. The beauty and simplicity as well as chardeekalaa and bir ras are amazing.

Correct, the real Nihangs were the ones of Harian vela and of Taksal :D

who are not considere as Nihangs by most 'so-called' NIhangs :umm:

the problem is NANGS who make nihangs and sikhs look bad. They are brainwashing everyone with lies, so someone needs to tell the truth.
nangs would make up 90 % of the so-called Nihangs, as i'd say around 90% of the 'nihangs' belogn to Buddha Dal, who say it's okay to eat meat n Bhang...
I hope they didnt get to yo

u as well mr singh....

please elaborate ji - I don't understand what you mean :(blush.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 4 weeks later...
Correct, the real Nihangs were the ones of Harian vela and of Taksal :lol:

man, u guys are way off.

taksaal was once part of budha dal. budha dal gave agaya to taksaal to start distrubting amrit. somehow, some of the rehat was changed. taksaal cut off all ties with budha dal after 1984, but regained ties once jathedar baba santa singh ji got pesh from Sri Akaal Takht.

harien vale is part of tarna dal, WHICH TAKES ORDERS FROM BUDHA DAL. there are some groups, like harien vale that claim to be vege to the western sikhs. my buddy has a CLOSE friend who lives in the same pind has the harien vale nihangs, and he said they do eat meat. NO WAY to disrespect sri baba nihang nihal singh ji ^_^ , but maybe he just dont know what his jatha is doing all the times.