Waheguru? Help Me!

Guest singh

PlZ help me encourage me m a hurt very alone soul waheguru ji is with me but in this difficult time I need bro sisters who encourage me by focusing my mind towards god n enlighten my mind about the truth ands waheguruji greatness so dat I forget whatever extremely worse happened with me

Jigyasu Jee,

stop pitying yourself, better like yourself. Do not look to your past, howsoever it may have been, just look forward with hope and be cheerful man....

Your self esteem is very low now, so whatever you may try to do, your mind will only project negativity.

First of all accept yourself as you are, there is no such magic stick which can be waved and change you instantly.

Then, stop dreaming for fantasies ... You have to create your wn destiny and face it cheerfully. All of us in Sikh Sangat, can support you as friends, but it is you ultimately, who has to walk, and show us that, you have respected our faith in you.

There is a famous saying:God helps those, who help themselves.

In one of your posts above, you were asking if Wahiguru was annoyed with you? Well brother,Wahiguru can never be annoyed with us, fortunately for us He is not like we stupid humans, because if He were to sit and judge us, then there would be no place as a shelter for us in the whole creation ....

Just as howsoever a child is bad, the father never condems the son, but that does not mean, that as per laws, police will come and catch his son and the judge will send him to prison ....

Even in the worst of the cases, the father will wait with open arms for his child to come back in order to hug him, expecting at the same time, that he has learnt from his mistakes, otherwise he will have to go back to prison ....

In our cases, it means "chaurasee ka chakar", if we do not control our impure evil mind by tightly holding to His Lotus Feet, and according to the Bani, this devotion is referred as His Simran.

Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae. Prabh ka Simran, garb na baseh. Prabh ka Simran, sabh teh oochaa.

You say you are alone, you have no friends.... To an extent, take it as His blessing, as you have all the time in the world to dedicate yourself to Him with utmost prem. No wife,/husband, no children, no friends, no job .... So naturally, it is only time you have, and time is most useful when dedicated to Him, that goes in our account and is our wealth when we will have to leave this world.

You see, all happiness, all misery, all sickness...absolutely everything is due to our past karmas, nobody can change the course of those karmas.

Be bold, and tell yourself you are going to get out of this temporary situation as nothing is forever. Then slowly and slowy get strong, and try to find whatever little or big job to support yourself; for spiritual progress is not possible, if one lives not on one´s hard earned money.

Do not just close your eyes and cry and get sorrowful.

Be brave and face reality, and you will eventually see that the hardship was only in your mental frame. Once you become brave, and start helping yourself, you will automaticlally see things changing favourably in your direction...

So dear Jigyasu, do not feel alone or loose hope, we are all with you, sending you our best wishes by praying to Akal Purukh.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest JIgyasu

Thanx veerji u felt my problem. I know these problems m facing cuz of my own bad karma Hope sustains life I trust God He will definitely help me actually in my life I always feel m alone circumstances r always like people who r in my life always dominating n even unknown persons n who r indirectly my relative even who shouldn't dominate insult or threaten me even they start dominate me.from last 3 years I hav passed through so much mental agony torture helplessness I can't explain in words I still feeling so much bound helplessness I want peace of mind I wana forget everything but those people who dont like me threaten me made fun of me they r in my relation indirectly sometimes I feel my lonliness always may be Waheguru ji wana realize me dnt give so much importance to people who dnt deserve my love care respect n Who always leave u in difficult periods wen we r always there for someone to take stand but they r never then I should understand m alone cuz Waheguru ji wants I should do Waheguru Jaap n Understand wen everybody runs in ur difficult time Waheguru ji is there to hold ur hand n HE is our Actual Father Mother Brother Friend .but I really want change in my life Like change of circumstances place helplessnss even I want to leave this place but no option jus to wait I always feel like m in wait so many year m waiting for a very beautiful life I know. I trustWaheguru ji will Help me will bless me as always.MAN TU JYOT SAROOP HAI... APNA MOOL PACHAAN; MAN HAR JI TERE NAAL HAI GURMATI RANG MAAN...;this gurbani pankti always enlighten me Dat OUR true origin is WAHEGURUji We should try to do WAHEGURU simran always..m extremely sorry if I wrote anything wrong. May god bless u always. WJKK.WJKF

Guest Jigyasu

Thanx alot harsharan veer ji I will try my best to follow your advice I know I have hard times but still m trying to cope with by WAHEGURU jaap Thanx alot ji u right I should give max time to WAHEGURU ji If m alone or free. Actually as I told I dnt wana be free I wana do job and I dnt want to be burden on my parents situation is can't explain ji but thanx a lot for encouraging me supporting me I do path veerji Actually I wana feel m not alone if some people r against me there r some who listen to me cooperate me encourage me thanks a lot May god bless u. WJKK WJKF

Guest Jigyasu

SSA ji Veer ji sometime I feel I wana do WAHEGURU jaap a lot I feel To focus my mind Towards WAHEGURU ji it gives me strength and I cope up with the worldly sufferings then after sometime I feel so much loneliness I can't say I want somebody to talk I fear from my loneliness but then do path and read religious books but ur encouraging words hav somehow helped me a lot I want whenever I feel very low smbdy encourage me . ji but I wana ask sometime wen I do WAHEGURU Jaap I fear from darkness a lot n suddenly open my eyes How should I overcm dat fear and Smtime I feel smbdy trying to creat doubt fear in my mind to stop me doing WAHEGURU ji plZ help ji thanx again for ur support ji. WJKK.WJKF

Jigyasu Jee,

stop pitying yourself, better like yourself. Do not look to your past, howsoever it may have been, just look forward with hope and be cheerful man....

Your self esteem is very low now, so whatever you may try to do, your mind will only project negativity.

First of all accept yourself as you are, there is no such magic stick which can be waved and change you instantly.

Then, stop dreaming for fantasies ... You have to create your wn destiny and face it cheerfully. All of us in Sikh Sangat, can support you as friends, but it is you ultimately, who has to walk, and show us that, you have respected our faith in you.

There is a famous saying:God helps those, who help themselves.

In one of your posts above, you were asking if Wahiguru was annoyed with you? Well brother,Wahiguru can never be annoyed with us, fortunately for us He is not like we stupid humans, because if He were to sit and judge us, then there would be no place as a shelter for us in the whole creation ....

Just as howsoever a child is bad, the father never condems the son, but that does not mean, that as per laws, police will come and catch his son and the judge will send him to prison ....

Even in the worst of the cases, the father will wait with open arms for his child to come back in order to hug him, expecting at the same time, that he has learnt from his mistakes, otherwise he will have to go back to prison ....

In our cases, it means "chaurasee ka chakar", if we do not control our impure evil mind by tightly holding to His Lotus Feet, and according to the Bani, this devotion is referred as His Simran.

Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae. Prabh ka Simran, garb na baseh. Prabh ka Simran, sabh teh oochaa.

You say you are alone, you have no friends.... To an extent, take it as His blessing, as you have all the time in the world to dedicate yourself to Him with utmost prem. No wife,/husband, no children, no friends, no job .... So naturally, it is only time you have, and time is most useful when dedicated to Him, that goes in our account and is our wealth when we will have to leave this world.

You see, all happiness, all misery, all sickness...absolutely everything is due to our past karmas, nobody can change the course of those karmas.

Be bold, and tell yourself you are going to get out of this temporary situation as nothing is forever. Then slowly and slowy get strong, and try to find whatever little or big job to support yourself; for spiritual progress is not possible, if one lives not on one´s hard earned money.

Do not just close your eyes and cry and get sorrowful.

Be brave and face reality, and you will eventually see that the hardship was only in your mental frame. Once you become brave, and start helping yourself, you will automaticlally see things changing favourably in your direction...

So dear Jigyasu, do not feel alone or loose hope, we are all with you, sending you our best wishes by praying to Akal Purukh.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Wise words Harsharan Ji.

ਜੈਸਾ ਬਾਲਕੁ ਭਾਇ ਸੁਭਾਈ ਲਖ ਅਪਰਾਧ ਕਮਾਵੈ ॥ जैसा बालकु भाइ सुभाई लख अपराध कमावै ॥ Jaisā bālak bẖā▫e subẖā▫ī lakẖ aprāḏẖ kamāvai.

Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes -

ਕਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਝਿੜਕੇ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤੀ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਗਲਿ ਲਾਵੈ ॥ करि उपदेसु झिड़के बहु भाती बहुड़ि पिता गलि लावै ॥ Kar upḏes jẖiṛke baho bẖāṯī bahuṛ piṯā gal lāvai.

his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

ਪਿਛਲੇ ਅਉਗੁਣ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਏ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਗੈ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪਾਵੈ ॥੨॥ पिछले अउगुण बखसि लए प्रभु आगै मारगि पावै ॥२॥ Picẖẖle a▫oguṇ bakẖas la▫e parabẖ āgai mārag pāvai. ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||

ਹਰਿ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਸਭ ਬਿਧਿ ਜਾਣੈ ਤਾ ਕਿਸੁ ਪਹਿ ਆਖਿ ਸੁਣਾਈਐ ॥ हरि अंतरजामी सभ बिधि जाणै ता किसु पहि आखि सुणाईऐ ॥ Har anṯarjāmī sabẖ biḏẖ jāṇai ṯā kis pėh ākẖ suṇā▫ī▫ai.

The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?

ਕਹਣੈ ਕਥਨਿ ਨ ਭੀਜੈ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਵੈ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਾਈਐ ॥ कहणै कथनि न भीजै गोबिंदु हरि भावै पैज रखाईऐ ॥ Kahṇai kathan na bẖījai gobinḏ har bẖāvai paij rakẖā▫ī▫ai.

The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.

ਅਵਰ ਓਟ ਮੈ ਸਗਲੀ ਦੇਖੀ ਇਕ ਤੇਰੀ ਓਟ ਰਹਾਈਐ ॥੩॥ अवर ओट मै सगली देखी इक तेरी ओट रहाईऐ ॥३॥ Avar ot mai saglī ḏekẖī ik ṯerī ot rahā▫ī▫ai. ||3||

I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||

SGGS Ang 624

As Harsharan ji says, Use this time wisely, it's precious as one does not know if they will get the opportunity to say Gods name as one may get busy in the future.

Also I would suggest you think about some counselling, from your posts Jigayasu ji seems you are having anxiety. Also have your blood tests done to check for any deficiencies that maybe adding to your low mood.

You need to get out and get some fresh air too. Maybe go for 15mins walk in day time to start off with and build it up. Do you have any interests, hobbies? Not sure which country you are in. Research local groups that you can participate in.

Do not dwell on what you cannot do, focus and be proud of what you can and from there work upwards. If one falls, one must get up again and again.

Also don't overload yourself with too much information, do it at a relaxed pace, sehaje sehaje.

SSA ji Veer ji sometime I feel I wana do WAHEGURU jaap a lot I feel To focus my mind Towards WAHEGURU ji it gives me strength and I cope up with the worldly sufferings then after sometime I feel so much loneliness I can't say I want somebody to talk I fear from my loneliness but then do path and read religious books but ur encouraging words hav somehow helped me a lot I want whenever I feel very low smbdy encourage me . ji but I wana ask sometime wen I do WAHEGURU Jaap I fear from darkness a lot n suddenly open my eyes How should I overcm dat fear and Smtime I feel smbdy trying to creat doubt fear in my mind to stop me doing WAHEGURU ji plZ help ji thanx again for ur support ji. WJKK.WJKF

ਭਰਮੁ ਗਇਆ ਭਉ ਭਾਗਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਣੀ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥ भरमु गइआ भउ भागिआ हरि चरणी चितु लाइ ॥ Bẖaram ga▫i▫ā bẖa▫o bẖāgi▫ā har cẖarṇī cẖiṯ lā▫e.

Doubt departs, and fear runs away, when you focus your consciousness on the Lord's Feet.

SGGS Ang 67

Guest Jigyasu

SSA to all ji. Thanx a lot simran ji yes u r absolutely right I have lots of things to share with n to discuss so many questions grudges dnt know but the time I have started doing WAHEGURU Jaap m feeling light now more relaxed.I wasn't like dat before Simran ji there was a time I was very brave confident but as we never know about future I had friends very caring one very good time suddenly life changes and I face so much troubles but I think it was all May be God want me to know the ultimate truth of our identities. I did Sehaj path which created Jigyasa in me to search WAHEGURU ji n I feel WAHEGURU is so Great .there was time wen I gets nervous so soon n panic cuz of suffering as I had vey smooth life . Life everything changed but I think m lucky one WAHEGURU ji bless me dat I m sharing my problems with u my real brother sisters. God bless u all. Thanx u very much Gsingh ji Harsharan ji and Simran ji.. I appreciate those who share their experience about WAHEGURU ji . M a beginner JIGYASU but I have read books and search on net. oh Thank God u bless me I have met so precious people who talks about u.WAHEGURU ji tusi Niaasreya de aasre ho ji. WJKK.WJKF M sorry if I said anything wrong .

I wana ask sometime wen I do WAHEGURU Jaap I fear from darkness a lot n suddenly open my eyes

How should I overcm dat fear and Smtime I feel smbdy trying to creat doubt fear in my mind to stop me doing WAHEGURU ji plZ help ji thanx again for ur support ji. WJKK.WJKF

Jigyasu Jee,

all what you ask about, is just the mind playing tricks on you, to shake your faith so that may not do dhyan on Wahiguru.

This is how the mind with the aid of other tricks also, cheats the jeeva, the soul...as in this way it ensures the continue of the creation.

But with Wahiguru Akal Purkh´s grace, we have to remind ourselves by looking at the "kara", that this is how our Guru Sahibans wants us to become strong as, when dealing with faith and devotion in Him.

One has to tell one´s mind, hey look, I am no more going to listen to any of your nonsense. I have given myself to Wahiguru, all the past countless births have been in a waste as I have danced to your tunes, so beware, this birth I am going to give it in the dedication of devotion of my beloved Wahiguru, do what you may, I am not going to leave His "pallav", His Name.

Even if you threaten me by making me feel my life is in danger or useless, but nevertheless, I know I have placed myself in His lap, so there is nothing to fear, and I warn you, if you trouble me, then my Rakhwala will also make you pure, and take you also to Sach Khand.

So think it seriously, do you want your creation to go on or not? It is your choice. Any how by the way, Wahiguru is my only choice. Bahut janam vichurey teh Madhav, ehe janam Tumare lekhey.

Jigyasu jee, sometimes we have to be brave and talk with our mind, in order to contol it, otherwise it just bullies us with ignorance or agyanta.

Jigyasu jee, it is for this very purpose of our self defense, that the Guru Sahibans have left the pure paviter Bani for us.

So brother it is just to be wise, to use it for our benefit and spiritual uplift.

Karmas have terrible effects on us, and we know it is all our fault somewhere though we are not consciouss of it, and the purpose of these effects on us are just to amend us, for our betterment.

I know how hard it is, I believe someone in your state, I believe even myself would do so, that preaching others is very easy, but going through it is very difficult.

But brother, that is why it is said, remember Him in your good times, then bad times if ever, can be faced cheerfully.

This is like, if we learn to swim(His chintan), then if by chance we fall into a river, we can swim and come out with some effort.

But on the contrary, if one does not how to swim and falls in the river, and one is told to swim, how can that person ever float and come out(His chintan/His dhyan)? This means when one is going through tough times, and one is told to pray or devote ourselves to Him, it will be very difficult, as the the mind is already restless and unable to concentrate on Him ...

That is why it is beautifully said said: Simran se sukh hout hae, simran se dukh jaae, jo sukh mein simran kare, dukh kae ho hoe.

You see, with one´s love and faith for His Lotus Feet, one´s destiny may not change, but one definetely gets, the help, the support from within, to face those karmas. As once destiny is designed even much before one´s coming into life.

So brother if ever I can suggest you anything, it is nothing but accept yourself as you are, know your plus and minus points, it means your limitations and slowly try to overcome them, and above all keep your dhyan at His Charan Kamal, through His Naam Simran in all circumstances.

May God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jigyasu

SSA to all ji. Thanx a lot Harsharan veer ji .u know what WAHEGURU ji has sent u all to cooperate me guide me enlighten me .but u know m not good kid of WAHEGURU ji as WAHEGURU ji is Always kirpalu Dyalu n m always akirtghan always prAyed to God in dukh n forget to Thank HIM in sukh ji. .Sache Satguru ji ta hmesha Sade sache Guru pita ne fir Kai war man dol Janda.I felt wen we give more importance to relations we get hurt from them.they leave us in pain but WAHEGURU ji never leave us . I hav a question ji If somehow we skip doing WAHEGURU Jaap or doesn't talk or discuss about HIM in a day or two but do path then whatever progress we hav ,Will we have to start again ji I hope WAHEGURU ji forgive us n understands of any reason we missed dhyaan.simran and Jaap .I know we shoulnot give any excuse I wana do Jaap daily but sometimes I miss it M trying to do daily ji .How to concentrate on WAHEGURU ji daily n .how to control external thoughts during WAHEGURU jaap ji ..thanx a lot ji.extremely sorry if m wrong anywhere ji.NANAK NAAM CHARDIKALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.WJKK.WJKF.MAY GOD BLESS u all ji.SSA.

SSA to all ji.

u know what WAHEGURU ji has sent u all to cooperate me guide me enlighten me .

but u know m not good kid of WAHEGURU ji as WAHEGURU ji is Always kirpalu Dyalu n m always akirtghan always prAyed to God in dukh n forget to Thank HIM in sukh ji. .

Sache Satguru ji ta hmesha Sade sache Guru pita ne fir Kai war man dol Janda.

I felt wen we give more importance to relations we get hurt from them.they leave us in pain but WAHEGURU ji never leave us .

I hav a question ji If somehow we skip doing WAHEGURU Jaap or doesn't talk or discuss about HIM in a day or two but do path then whatever progress we hav ,Will we have to start again ji I hope WAHEGURU ji forgive us n understands of any reason we missed dhyaan.simran and Jaap .I know we shoulnot give any excuse I wana do Jaap daily but sometimes I miss it M trying to do daily ji .How to concentrate on WAHEGURU ji daily n .how to control external thoughts during WAHEGURU jaap ji ..thanx a lot ji.extremely sorry if m wrong anywhere ji.NANAK NAAM CHARDIKALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.WJKK.WJKF.MAY GOD BLESS u all ji.SSA.

Jigyasu jee,

you know what,we are all dull, and He is the True Master, He can use anybody as His tools. The gyan, the prem, thepyaar, the budh it is only His Daat.

We are nobody.

Of course, as per my understanding there are very good and noble souls here among us, I am just amazed of their purity, and believe me, they themselves are not aware of it..... so God bless them.

But brother, we can at most try to inspire you, to get up, and stand up on your feet, and devote yoursel at His Feet, but in the end, it is only He who can satisfy your hunger and quench your thrist. It is all His mahima, His wadeeayee.

On your other question about missing His Jaap....

Just tell me, how much does it cost to do His Jaap?

The Gurmukhs say:

Tu mere pran adhaare.

He is the sustainer even of the pranas we take to survive, so, is it too much to remeber Him with love?

He who has given us so much.

Khaatey peetay chaltey phirtey, sowaat jagaat bisar na jaat.

Even while eating, drinking, sleeping, or moving around, such should be our love for Him, that we should not forget Him even then in all those states.

But to remember Him, is not just to have some thought of Him here and there. No. But we should conscioussly remember Him, by repeating His Name at all times.

Does not the Bani say : Saas saas simroh Gobind.

We should remember Him with each inhalation and exhalation of oxygen. This is Gurmat in essence.

So to say: sorry Sachay Patshah, today I was so busy, that I had no time to dedicate You...

I think to say something like this, is showing uncosciouss disrespect to our beloved Wahiguru Jee, and certainly, He does not deserve this from none of us, but only more and more pyaar.

The day we spend without His remeberance, He will never tell us anything, but missing that day without devotion towards Him, is a penalty by itself ...

Yoiu see, mind will never like to meditate on Him, it is impure, it will not like to do His jaap.

But nevertheless, it is the only antidote to sudue it, and the sooner we realize this, the better for us.

You see, the sportsmen who go to any championships, train daily for 5 to 8 hours to just get a perishable piece of metal ....

And we are so naive, that we want to get the Master of the whole khands, brahmands...just like that?

I think it can not be more shameful from our side. We are really "besharam".

Laziness and ignorance have no limits...

Brother, we are all sick, but if we do not take the daily dose of the medicine of His Naam, how can we ever expect to become well?

Of course never.

So, is it wise to give useless excuses?

Is it much to start doing His Simran even for 15 minutes daily?

There is no such fixed time, do it at night before going to sleep, before waking up in the morning...

Any time, is subh gharee for His chintan

So brother cheer up, do not let the mind to cheat on you with excuses, we are also no less, we are His sikhs, and being a sikh means, being His lover above anything in the whole "kaynaat".

Sat Sree Akal.