Lost Hope

Guest Specific

Guest Specific

When i was 12, my mom took me and my brother to the gurudwara to become amritdhari. At the time, I couldn't really say no because I was afraid she would scream and yell at me. Currently I'm 17 and i do nitnem everyday, but i am losing hope, my reality is very bad and I sometimes question God. I know i shouldn't but I'm very lost. I no longer believe in the point of religion and want to let go of my religion, but i know this will cause a lot of conflict between me and my parents. I dont want to cut my hair or anything, I just don't believe in the point of religion. Could anyone help?

Waheguru. I first of all hope that Vaheguru directs you to the path and does Kirpa. Secondly,the point of religion is important because Sikhi especially gives us so much diamonds and jewels including spiritual vast knowledge to connect us with Vaheguru. Look into your roots, the history, what Guru jee tells us. Look into Gurbani and seek the answers then all doubts will be erased. Hope this helps. :)

our GURU JI'S made this way of truth into a religon so it could be continued on , the key to be religous is not to be religous , other religons have sme truth in them , but our way of truth is all truth is you follow it correctly , our religon (way of truth 0 has never started a war with any1 else on the name of reigon nor have we forcefully convert people , we always hepled the mpoor , we fought for the righs of th poorand helpless

waheguru ji......read Bhai sahib bhai veer singh;s book called "Satwant Kaur"...................willl tell you waht religion is and what does it do.......to siimarize...it's a story of a sikh girl abducted by muslims during those mughal times....when sikhs used to live in jungle........it's surprizing and shocking how she survives and become a winner in that beastly time period.................how guruji and this religion helped her........

........also try reading sakhis.......and jeewans of gursikhs and mahapurkhs

Dhan Dhan baba nand Singh ji

Sant Baba Attar Singh ji Reru Sahibwale

Sat Baba Attar Singh ji Mastuana sahib wale

hoti mardan wale mahapurkh

Sant baba Harnam Singh ji Bhuchowale

Sant baba Harnam Singh ji Rampurkherha

Sant baba Isher Singh Rarha Sahib

Sant Baba Isher Singh Kalerawale

Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh ji's jeewan

and there are many more......the jeewan is a sequece of amazing stories which makes us understand our Guru sahib and whatever he did and why he did that....

waheguru ji bhala karan

When i was 12, my mom took me and my brother to the gurudwara to become amritdhari. At the time, I couldn't really say no because I was afraid she would scream and yell at me. Currently I'm 17 and i do nitnem everyday, but i am losing hope, my reality is very bad and I sometimes question God. I know i shouldn't but I'm very lost. I no longer believe in the point of religion and want to let go of my religion, but i know this will cause a lot of conflict between me and my parents. I dont want to cut my hair or anything, I just don't believe in the point of religion. Could anyone help?

All bani / all meditation / all rituals should be a praise of god otherwise you are missing the big picture and might be doing it meaninglessly.

Guest the light

What is God? God isnt the abrahmic God that you have in your head. God is the supreme soul that energy that resides in all hearts in all life. When bad things happen these are natural forces of God when good things happen these are natural forces of God. Learn to understand the Sikh concept of God not stupid fake abrahmic versions and concepts.

Guest Guest

What is God? God isnt the abrahmic God that you have in your head. God is the supreme soul that energy that resides in all hearts in all life. When bad things happen these are natural forces of God when good things happen these are natural forces of God. Learn to understand the Sikh concept of God not stupid fake abrahmic versions and concepts.

sigh... so you are telling me that only Sikhi is right and every other religion in the world is wrong? So only like 0.5% of the entire Earth has a chance of getting into Heaven because the other 99.5% aren't Sikhs? People like you make me sad in my community