Nostradmus

aparently someone said the blue turban is going to be the antichrist

Well, if a hypothetical anti-christ will be in opposition to what the Western powers wish for the world (and their various policies, many of which we are experiencing as we speak) you can already see how they're waging their war of misinformation. But I'm not sure about this 'blue turban' issue in regards to prophecies.

The blue turban prophecies as read on yahoo answers are not even accurate I think. If you look at the original blue turban prophecy, some say it is not even referring to a turban, I think those yahoo answer prophecies may be exagerrated. Can anyone else confirm?

lol sounds like kalki to me ...comes from the sky....either that or man with blue turban and fauj lol gets some other personal hopes up also.....these yahoo points might be exxagerations but who knows untill we get the original stuff nostra wrote.....what i like to see is that the mayans said a new age of light will come when their god returns the god of natural disasters but guru gobind singh ji in their bani also talks about when kalki comes then satyug will start....at the end of kalyug (not saying kalyug fully ends here but a small cycle of satyug within kalyug which comes) kalyug mein satyug hosi aan meaning within kalyug satyug will come....age of truth/light will come after malech are dealt with ---malech khalsa hosi naas panth khalsa hosi parkash ---but we also see lines that say "UTH gayi safa malech ki kar koorda pasar danka bajay fateh ka nehkalanak avtar (nehkalank another name refered to kalki) so kalki has something to do with the killing of malech...i also see nihang singhs use this line in arti arta closly around the time when the lines raj karega khalsa are said ....

long time ago in hindi newspaper an artical came regarding this,it even said that the blue turban person will come frm deccan who will rule the world and from deccan there is only mard dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji maharaj from hazoor sahib.....

96 crori fauj we tayyar honey ya

Fer Karonga KHALSA Vase Vich Punjab.

Roos Firangi German Japan.....Sab Karnege Amrit Paan.

Delhi Takhat Par Bhaeghi Aan Guru ki Fauj....Chatr Choolega Sees Par Bari Karenge Mauj.

Ude Ast Lao Ham hi Hoenge.

Now,

Fauj Fere AKAL ki...Makri Nihai Hoye....NEELA bana Pehr ke Hor na Disai Koye.

Raaj Karega Khalsa...Aki Rahe na Koi....KHUWAR hooye sab milenge Bache Saran Jo hoye.