Drugs In Punjab

My mom's brother's eldest son who lives near Baba Bakala, Amritsar used to be a very bright and smart student in school and was also a body builder and a great local Kabadi star.. until he got into the wrong group and started doing drugs. He went into rehab many times and still has not reformed.. getting introduced to drugs, he dropped out of school and even stopped playing Kabadi.. no one can ever believe that the skinny guy they look at today once used to be the strong body builder and Kabadi star.. he is always taking money from his mom and younger brother and using it on drugs. his mom cries everyday.. drugs has ruined such a great family.. his father used to be a pind surpanch who got shot down in the post-1984 terrorism. if his dad was alive he probably would have disclipined my cousin... my dad always says that if my cousin hadn't gotten into the influence of drugs, today he would be playing Kabadi on an international level... just thought of sharing this