Another Shameful Act Of Badal Sarkar

JSinghnz

Because," Their head was bare to begin with," so according to your logic, it is alright for Sikh women

to cover their bare heads with caps, eh?

I didn't say it's ok. But their argument against this law is "we are Sikhs" right? But Sikhs cover their head with Dastars no? So, if the woman is not covering her head with a dastar, yet says she is a Sikh and that is why she won't wear a cap just doesn't make sense to me.

They should either put on turbans, or quit their bitching and wear a cap

I didn't say it's ok. But their argument against this law is "we are Sikhs" right? But Sikhs cover their head with Dastars no? So, if the woman is not covering her head with a dastar, yet says she is a Sikh and that is why she won't wear a cap just doesn't make sense to me.

They should either put on turbans, or quit their bitching and wear a cap

Please do try to think and reply. So a Sikh woman who doesnot cover her head with a dastar CANNOT say "she is a Sikh."

Please do try to think and reply. So a Sikh woman who doesnot cover her head with a dastar CANNOT say "she is a Sikh."

I didn't say that. What I said is that this is the excuse they use to not wear a cap, but yet don't wear a turban. To me, it's an idiotic excuse

I didn't say that. What I said is that this is the excuse they use to not wear a cap, but yet don't wear a turban. To me, it's an idiotic excuse

This is what you call uneducated response. Let me guess you are in your teens or in your 20's. Many Sikh women do not wear a dastar, but cover their head in a different way. So understand this point first. Next point you should understand is that a Sikh CANNOT wear a hat. If you took a second out of your day to read the rehat i presented you would understand that Sikhs CANNOT wear a hat.

This is what you call uneducated response.  Let me guess you are in your teens or in your 20's.  Many Sikh women do not wear a dastar, but cover their head in a different way.  So understand this point first.  Next point you should understand is that a Sikh CANNOT wear a hat.  If you took a second out of your day to read the rehat i presented you would understand that Sikhs CANNOT wear a hat.

Please look at manvimttu/balait_da_sher response to this question!If a singhni doesnt wear a dastaar she should abide by the law...same as in this country unless a singh wears a dastaar he has to wear a policemans hat!

Please look at manvimttu/balait_da_sher response to this question!If a singhni doesnt wear a dastaar she should abide by the law...same as in this country unless a singh wears a dastaar he has to wear a policemans hat!

Another uneducated response. What part of English is so difficult for you to comprehend that

SIKHS CANNOT WEAR A HAT.

Do you go around pulling caps off mona who call themselves sikhs? if your sikh you should wear a dastaar if not you cant use im sikh as a get out clause <banned word filter activated>