Jump to content

Divorce And Sikhi

Recommended Posts

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

My advise would be to arrange to meet Panj Pyare.

If you are ahving difficulties locating them in your town, please let us know and we can find out for you.

Hope this helps.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well i guess thats an option but the only problem is Seattle is not a huge Sikh community and my dad knows the panj pyare so its kind of wierd position. I wouldnt want my parents to be embarrassed because of me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use