***us Media Propaganda 4 Gunman Attacked Wisconsin Sikh Temple Gurdwara Not 1!*** Witness Evidence Please Read

God Is 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Saad Sangat Jee I do a humble benti to please watch the below video (5 mins long) it exposes the truth behind the recent Sikh Gurdwara attack. It states how the US media and police is trying to cover up the incident and say it is only one gunman and not 4 gunmen.

It is a video by Alex Jones.

Read the article he begs you to read!

http://www.infowars....emple-shooting/

Benti: Please be open minded and not assume what he says is all lies! - I have posted this to open your eyes and realise there is a lot more to what happens behind the scenes.

Thank you.

It gave me the chills watching this. It's like you start doubting what is real and what isnt. US government for sure is known to be sneaky and if these are "staged attacks" oh boy they have gone too far. On all the news channels I heard the witnesses talking about multiple shooters but the police ruled it out and said there is only one shooter. What the heck is the world coming to?

Thanks bhenji for being open minded - i wanted to post this video and links because I strongly believe Sikhs as well as the Indian/Asian community are very naive into believing such things do not exist where the govt use such tactics.

Once again I emphasize to the Sangat please view the above video to open your eyes on what goes on - you may believe it or may not but please be open minded and not narrow minded.... also please forward video/links to peers and families

I have also heard that there was more than one gunman.

Doesn't anyone think its a bit strange that initially witnesses and 911 calls stated that there were more than one gunman

That no one knew what the suspect looked like or even knew what race he was, but could see he had a 9/11 tattoo, like the media a re pushing towards some sort of hate crime?

I just think its all a bit odd and a bit of a cover up, something doesn't seem right. obviously we have to wait for all the facts to come in first but still does not add up.

From seeing the comments on various news papers from America it seems they are not focusing on what the real issue is. Instead of focusing on the mistaken identity of Sikhs and the blind hatred (and dumbness) of Americans in general, they are focusing on gun control laws. They are not focusing on the reason behind the attack(hatred and fear of minorities) and instead they are focusing on the instrument of attack i.e. Guns.

Since 9/11 almost every Sikh in the west has faced some sort of discrimination or hatred from westerners. Sikhs have been saying for years yet these people have ignored it for so long. And now 6 innocent Sikhs have been brutally murdered because of the immense levels of ignorance of Americans.

Spot on!

From seeing the comments on various news papers from America it seems they are not focusing on what the real issue is. Instead of focusing on the mistaken identity of Sikhs and the blind hatred (and dumbness) of Americans in general, they are focusing on gun control laws. They are not focusing on the reason behind the attack(hatred and fear of minorities) and instead they are focusing on the instrument of attack i.e. Guns.

Since 9/11 almost every Sikh in the west has faced some sort of discrimination or hatred from westerners. Sikhs have been saying for years yet these people have ignored it for so long. And now 6 innocent Sikhs have been brutally murdered because of the immense levels of ignorance of Americans.

Ultimately this comes back to our shortcommings in not having a unified voice where we set the policy which all representatives, at all levels, whether that be leaders of jathabandia or presidents of local GuruGhar, all follow. If we did then we could shape a favourable media response. i.e. we would be proactive rather than reactive as we are now. and then alter peoples perceptions of us.

Although its easy for me sitting in my comfartable chair to point fingers without doing any groundwork myself its a point that is causing us a lot of damage in the long run. Maharaaj Mehar Karan.