Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

Remember guns are good. It doesn't matter if guns are illegal, criminals will have them anyway. So if we all have a gun, we can protect ourselves. If just one person in that gurudwara, had their own gun they could of prevented a massacre. Thats all it takes. Didn't our Guru's tell us to keep prepared.

Just like this old woman protected herself from armed robbers. Only a few days ago. http://now.msn.com/w...cid=vt_twmsnnow

Guns don't kill.......... people do!

Those who control the central banks also control the government, and they staged 9/11. It was an inside job. Just so the batman shootings not long ago was also staged. They recruit these white supremacist, and put them on drugs, mind control them and make them attack.

This is being done to blame the second amendment and to outlaw guns. To those in America uphold your constitution. Because it is awesome. The same people who are making the finiancial crisis, are in control of world events. They are trying to make us slaves. The 2nd amendment is there to revolt against a tyrannical government. Contrary to popular belief its got nothing to do with hunting. It was put there to defend yourself.

Whats more news reports say on 1 shooter was witnessed, but these witnesses say there were atleast 4. So why does the media lie again? They are owned by the banksters aswell. There is a conspiracy. Research into the "New world order". The time for denial is over, become conscious again, become alive and awake again, and your life will begin to explode in all areas!

Here is the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecdSKi9_fs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zYCurbSAsd4

The Colorado's shooter had ties to the military, this incident it is now known the guy had ties to the military. Same as 9/11 all the hijackers trained on us military bases, what more do you need? Its the government themselves who set up these people as their patsy. They are staging terrorist attacks. Its not some outside force.

The government aren't here to help us, its not even their job. The responsibility is ours. "God works in mysterious ways" so they say. Well now the Sikhs are in the spotlight, so lets be positive and use this as an oppurtunity to show sikhi for what it really is. I have already seen some great interviews been done, on the news portaying sikhi on its true principles such as ek onkaar, equality and things. And we can also show the world we are NOT muslims. We are SIKHS!

Here are some good videos from Infowars who are doing a fantastic job exposing these conspirators. The facists in control of our banking and government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EpZ-qJ-oE&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=0&feature=plcp

the links are other videos you should watch too.

Wow at the tangent you have gone off at. This "new world order" rubbish has been around for years with people making links wherever they can.

As for your "guns are good" tripe well some very simple research will show you that countrys that have strict gun laws generally see less gun crime per 100,000.

No doubt if you were in the gurdwara you would have saved everyone. Not the time for this bs agenda...heart goes out to all affected by the wisconsin tragedy

Wow at the tangent you have gone off at. This "new world order" rubbish has been around for years with people making links wherever they can.

As for your "guns are good" tripe well some very simple research will show you that countrys that have strict gun laws generally see less gun crime per 100,000.

No doubt if you were in the gurdwara you would have saved everyone. Not the time for this bs agenda...heart goes out to all affected by the wisconsin tragedy

This iss the sad reality of many sikhs who completely deny the new world order etc. As for your statistics in regards to gun ownership - that is totally incorrect statistics show that where states are allowed to carry guns - the crime is less.

Lol just watch this

then try to to deny the "New world order" They call themselves that, not me. And actually the statistics show in countries like switzerland were gun onwership is legal and encouraged, there is less gun crime. Try to expose the evidence, instead of ad hominem attacks.

They want us to fight against eachother, but lets unite instead. Its not about me or you, i couldn't of saved anybody, its about evolving as a spiritual being.

God blesses us with a kick in the backside, so that we will empower ourselves. If we were already perfect, God would not of allowed this to happen. God himself constructs our worldy drama, its a choice between love or fear. Choose love and we will overcome all obstacles.

Don't listen to these conspiracy theorists most of whom are far right conservatives tea party types. They don't want to admit that one of their own committed this horrible crime and the liberals are yelling for the banning of the gun instead of focusing on the reasons behind the attack i.e. brainwashed Americans hating anyone who remotely looks like a Muslim.

Many of these conservatives have been brainwashed by media outlets like Faux news for years showing and demonizing anyone who look like Muslims and being suspicious of immigrant groups in general. This massacre is a result of years of brainwashing.

Conspiracy theorists usually end up hurting the interest they're usually trying to expose.

I agree with what you're saying, but I don't believe it's a conspiracy. Instead we should focus on social media to pressure not to turn this into an anti guns thing.

I don't like to indulge in conspiracy theories, so instead of saying it without evidence we should focus on the issues at hand.

We should be smart in carrying how to say we aren't against banning all guns.

All the evidence is in the videos above, the goverment has a history of staging terror attacks look them up. Its nothing new here.

Don't you get it? were not supposed to sit here and be remorseful, its about empowerment. Then we can defeat the tyranny. All corruption in the world is organised. Everything happens for a reason. Find out the reason, then become the solution. Its all about the rememberance of our true self. Which is God.

Sometimes we need to experience a low, so that we can truly appreciate a high. Everything relates to our spirituality. Government is corrupt, so lets deal with it. Do we want this happen again? or do we want to end it?

Its not about left or right, i don't follow any side. Its about love & liberty.

Cowardice asks the question - is it safe?

Expediency asks the question - is it politic?

Vanity asks the question - is it popular?

But conscience asks the question - is it right?

And there comes a time when one must take a position

that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;

but one must take it because it is right.

I don't care if you think im a conspiracy wacko, because more events like this, and more 1984's will keep happening to us unless we wake up. So im going to talk! Because i want peace!

The banksters controls both sides of the political spectrum. im not for left or right. Im only for whats true, for justice. And justice starts within your own consciousness.

All the evidence is in the videos above, the goverment has a history of staging terror attacks look them up. Its nothing new here.

Don't you get it? were not supposed to sit here and be remorseful, its about empowerment. Then we can defeat the tyranny. All corruption in the world is organised. Everything happens for a reason. Find out the reason, then become the solution. Its all about the rememberance of our true self. Which is God.

Sometimes we need to experience a low, so that we can truly appreciate a high. Everything relates to our spirituality. Government is corrupt, so lets deal with it. Do we want this happen again? or do we want to end it?

Its not about left or right, i don't follow any side. Its about love & liberty.

Cowardice asks the question - is it safe?

Expediency asks the question - is it politic?

Vanity asks the question - is it popular?

But conscience asks the question - is it right?

And there comes a time when one must take a position

that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;

but one must take it because it is right.

I don't care if you think im a conspiracy wacko, because more events like this, and more 1984's will keep happening to us unless we wake up. So im going to talk! Because i want peace!

The banksters controls both sides of the political spectrum. im not for left or right. Im only for whats true, for justice. And justice starts within your own consciousness.

Brother, with folded hands it's my humble bainty at your feet, the murders just happened yesterday. It is still very fresh in our minds. Please don't turn this into one of your Anti Jewish conspiracy theories. Please leave this alone and let us focus on the solution instead of further spreading confusion.