Mrkhalsa007

Two great Jathedars in the Dal Panth

First one is of Akaali Baba Hanuman Singh Ji, The 7th leader of the Budha Dal, Who became shaheed fighting the British ... and we all all know who the one in the second pic is

Yep, that picture has always took my breath away. They have a huge picture of Baba Hanuman Singh Ji outside of Chandigarh Gurudwara Singh Shaheedan.

Sadly due to family stuff I couldn't go. Was dying to go.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have the picture of the Singhs surrounding Baba Deep Singh Ji?

Kardtor Singh Ji Shaheed

----

Also, I was always under the impression Baba Hanuman Singh ji shaheed was just the caretaker of Misl Shaheedan and Jathedar of Akaal Takhat like Akali Phoola Singh. At the time, if i'm not mistaken, Budha Dal was not around. Is it right to assume that Budha Dal evolved into what it is today.

Almost all the Nihang Singhs were killed after the last stand when the British attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. 30-40,000 Nihang Singhs were killed during this attack. Each and every single Nihang Singh in Punjab fought to their last breath which is insane.

No conspiracy veerji. Many innovations and deviations have crept into the Nihangs. Some amrit sanchaars of the Nihangs, they would administer a different Amrit to the so called lower castes. If this isn't an innovation what is? Same way their ritual Bhang and meat consumption is a part of this innovation and deviation. Just look at their Dastars. If one were to look at Nihang Dumallas a 100 years ago they were different and if you go back 100 year even before that they were even more different. So to say Nihangs of today are unchanged for the last 300 years is simply not true, sad fact is changes do happen.

Firstly you want ekta between nihangs and the rest etc, how do you expect that when you point fingers at maryada of nihangs and say its deviated and pakhand, good luck with that ekta then

And secondly bro your exmple of dumalle design changing is poor. The Nihangs have kept the rehat of oocha bunga, to keep chakar and kharag in their dumalle. I agree the design has changed slighly but it still sticks to guidlines of rehat. As their is no hukam to what shape your oocha bunga/dumalla should be. Nihangs have never and will never change puraatan rehat maryada, yes thing naturally change but nihangs have always clinged to rehat, they have not altered it, until you provide me with concrete evidence otherwise it is just a baseless conspiracy. The use of Sukh Nidhaan is from the time of the Guru and it has not changed, you can argue to what extent it should be consumed and when but fact is fact...Sukh Nidhaan was a tradition practised by puraatan akaali khalsa and will continue to be practised by their akaali descendants. You can disagree with it, but this tradition will remain. I dont agree this tradition is for all sikhs btw, only for akaalis who are living a chakarvarti lifestyle

And i agree with you, Nihangs need to go back to their former character. It will happen slowly, things will take time

Firstly you want ekta between nihangs and the rest etc, how do you expect that when you point fingers at maryada of nihangs and say its deviated and pakhand, good luck with that ekta then

And secondly bro your exmple of dumalle design changing is poor. The Nihangs have kept the rehat of oocha bunga, to keep chakar and kharag in their dumalle. I agree the design has changed slighly but it still sticks to guidlines of rehat. As their is no hukam to what shape your oocha bunga/dumalla should be. Nihangs have never and will never change puraatan rehat maryada, yes thing naturally change but nihangs have always clinged to rehat, they have not altered it, until you provide me with concrete evidence otherwise it is just a baseless conspiracy. The use of Sukh Nidhaan is from the time of the Guru and it has not changed, you can argue to what extent it should be consumed and when but fact is fact...Sukh Nidhaan was a tradition practised by puraatan akaali khalsa and will continue to be practised by their akaali descendants. You can disagree with it, but this tradition will remain. I dont agree this tradition is for all sikhs btw, only for akaalis who are living a chakarvarti lifestyle

And i agree with you, Nihangs need to go back to their former character. It will happen slowly, things will take time

Did you watch that video I put up? :huh2: