Ajnala, Dhumma, Badal, Majithia, Radha Soami Connection

panther

Akal Takht on Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is excommunicated should we support him or Akal Takht?

• Yes Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is correct about Radha Saomi Dera
    • No Harnam Singh Dhumma faction and Akal Takht are correct on Dera

It's not a simple difference of approach. Obviously dirty polticials means a lot to Chatanga as he goes to the extent of swearing to Bhai Amrik Singh ji to protect Dhumma. Anyone that puts politics especially Dhumma before Gurmat needs to be checked out by mods. He reminds me of the punjabi singers that put on a dastar when it suits their agenda and when it doesn't the dastar is rolling around in the dirt.

It doesn't matter whether someone's opinions are 99% with the Panth and only 1% are with some self serving Badal puppet. The problem is when someone is so enamoured with someone that they choose to forgo common sense and support that person to the hilt.

So what's this? A way for find out whether I was in the know about decisions made at that time? I suppose some of the people you know gave you full details of all the decisions made at that time or maybe they just wanted to get you off their backs so gave you some information they though an eager young pup would take as gospel.

Tony, you really can be a bit sore sometimes you know? i hope you haven't been taking lessons from the weasel, as 1 drama queen on this forum is enough, but you seem to be on the way there. You really do sound like a girl, and that is disappointing, cos you have made some really excellent observations on this forum. You are above these childish remarks. and the quote above is just emabarrassing enough for me to read, but as for writing it...

The concern isn't whether it was Rode or someone else who came up with the concept...

That is exactly what the concern is. Who's plan was this "puran azadi"? You dont know, so just say it, dont skirt around the issue.

The Panthic committee made the announcement and they left the complex but this did not change the ground reality that the de-facto control of the complex was with the Kharkoos evidenced by their destruction of the Sarkari Takht which another one of the traitors you support had bulit on behalf of Indira Gandhi.

There you go again, with your childish remarks. I have never supported Baba Santa Singh over his role in 1984. Was it the Kharkoos only who pulled down sarkari takht, or was it the Sangat of the Guru, led by the Damdami Taksal, inc AISSF ?

Explain to us all how de-facto control remained with the Panthic Committee, after they left Darbar Sahib?

Your sneering comment about the way the Panthic committee left the complex shows where your true loyaty lies.

Sneering? dear oh dear. I know why they left, and i have never sneered at them. Honestly, you do sound like the weasel. Knowing where my loyalty lies. what a joker.

I had a read of it, and I again tell you you cant trust everything you read in books, or rely on them for the full information.

Tony, i see like a devious politician youhave skirted around the questions asked to you, and instead tried to defame the questioner, or other people the questioner has links with, and actually you have done that to an appalling standard. Just answer the questions bro, no ifs and buts.

We are all here to learn, although some are on here to prove themselves as something. I dont want to argue with you for the sake of arguing, i just want to share what i have learned through my personal experiences, not by reading books, with the forum.

Weasel, Baba Harnam Singh doesnt need my protection, and look at the words you have used for Baba Harnam Singh first, cos like a weasel you soon start crying if someone you respect is called names, but you dont hold back yourself.

I didn't state one word that wasn't true about Harnam Singh. We all know Dhumma has romantic dinners with Badal. Thats a fact that Dhumma doesn't hide for one second. A member has posted a photo of this open display of affection Dhumma has for Badal. Only you want to stay blind to this reality because you want Dhumma all for yourself. And we also know, which you stated yourself, that Dhumma is some kind of CIA agent for the Panth that is fighting the good fight from within.

Honestly i think Chatanga is on his period. Only a girl on her periods whines this much to protect her lover (Dhumma).

The weasel here is you, for ignoring my question about your family being in bed with Dhumma. Also you ignore the facts Dhumma used and uses Badals forces to kick out Gursikhs after he was not given the seva of Taksal and took it by force. How sad can your lover get?

Pull your lovers pants up............hes been exposed

weasel, you try and be smart, writing stupid things, but im not going to respond to your childishness.

your facts about Baba Harnam Singh are for you only. SGPC did not recognise Baba Harnam Singh as the new mukhi, they recognised Ram Singh and gave him siropa as well. Even at this point amrik was with Baba Harnam Singh, closer to him than I am, so if i am Baba Ji's lover, then by your logic, amrik must postively have been his <banned word filter activated>.

Baba Harnam Singh did not need or use Badal, as amrik's crew had already split, even before any agreement was made with badal. You can peddle your facts how you want. They won't stand up to the scrutiny of history. Or even minor research for that matter.