US releases postal stamp on Sri Guru Granth Sahib

S1ngh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

people will be taking these stamps and eventually throwing them away and thats beadbi of sri harimandar sahib.....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Same thing goes with canadians version of khanda stamp.. what about that veeraay ? I see no post on kanadians stamps :lol: why US tongue.gif just joking..

Anyway.. i agree with you but i think it's still awesome !!

btw is that the same kalu chamcha Harbans lal from texas one ??

people will be taking these stamps and eventually throwing them away and thats beadbi of sri harimandar sahib.....

LOL

Since when do we worship photos? rolleyes.gif Not like it has gurbani on it. If you call this be-adbi then what do you call 1984?

Lets try not to be too hardcore on these good issues, its a good thing they're doing this, lets not bash them by saying its gonna be be-adbi.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Since when do we worship photos? Not like it has gurbani on it. If you call this be-adbi then what do you call 1984?

believe it or not, many people do. thats like saying throwing a picture of sri guru granth sahib jee is not beadbi. if these pictures have no meaning then why do people hang them on their walls at their homes and gurdwaray. and its not trying to be too hardcore....there should still be some level of respect that you should be able to keep.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i dont think its beadbi considering that we arent supposed to take part in idol worship and by idolizing the picture to that extent is going too far, we should be happy that for the first time the US govt has issued or is planning to issue a stamp having anything to do with sikhism, lets be more optimistic.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

how do you call that idol worship? its a picture of sri harimandar sahib. if its idol worship, why do gurdwaray have/sell pictures of sri harimandar sahib and even keep them up on their walls. that statements rediculous. idol worshipping is referring to people worshipping statues as if it is god.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!