Power of Paath and Ardaas

DaljitKaur24

WJKK WJKF

So couple days back a cousin of mine got into a really bad wreck in India. He was driving a dumper truck and the truck got into a huge accident and flipped over. He was rushed to a hospital and the doctors said he had a huge clot in his brain. He was unconscious(well only moved his legs once in a while. No sedation medz were working on him)for three days and everytime the doc were going to do a CT Scan he would start to move and they weren't able to do the scan. They tried 3 times without any success. Family was told that they were going to try to do a scan one last time because the longer they wait the worse it could get and therefore would have to do an operation. All the family was doing ardaas and paath day in and out and due to Guru ji's miracle the blood slowly started to thin out, he gained consciousness, started to talk a little bit and eat! Now this cuz of mine has done a lot of drinking and drugs in his life and never was religious at all. I'm sure this opt to teach him a lesson to reconnect with Guru ji. I believe that Guru ji makes us go through situations like these so our faith becomes stronger in Gurbani and Guru ji.

Guest dasguruka

Oh definitely. God is the Doer. We can't understand his plan. We're just puppets. We should be thankful for the fact that God has given us free will. I need to post my story in "How I found him" section but everytime I think about it I start feel egotistic. But definitely, Ardaas is powerful. Hope he starts walking on the path now!

ਨਾਨਕ ਬੋਲਣੁ ਝਖਣਾ ਦੁਖ ਛਡਿ ਮੰਗੀਅਹਿ ਸੁਖ ॥

naanak bolan jhakh-naa dukh chhad mangee-ah sukh.

O Nanak, it is absurd to ask to be spared from pain by begging for comfort.

ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੁਇ ਦਰਿ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਮਨੁਖ ॥

sukh dukh du-ay dar kaprhay pahirahi jaa-ay manukh.

Pleasure and pain are the two garments given, to be worn in the Court of the Lord.

ਜਿਥੈ ਬੋਲਣਿ ਹਾਰੀਐ ਤਿਥੈ ਚੰਗੀ ਚੁਪ ॥੨॥

jithai bolan haaree-ai tithai changee chup. ||2||

Where you are bound to lose by speaking, there, you ought to remain silent. ||2||

Panthicunity, you do what u want, I will do what I want. If i want to ask Maharaji ji for something, then thats my decision, my life.. Tu kon hunda manu kehn nu? And whats with the internet indirect bullying on me? I dont even know u, so apne karm vek, teh main apne vekdi. And stop friggin picking on me, do something with ur life instead of giving mehne on the net.