Singh Sahib Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen

Lol whats wrong with Englandee Pagg or 5 AM Amritvehla? Or restaurant eating?

A wild guess....

Englandee Pagg = SGPC-influenced follower of Sikhi, i.e. watered down.

5AM Amrtivela = Too late for some serious bhagti. Although they do have a point. :blush2:

Restaurant Eating = Sucham Issue.

There's grains of truth in there somewhere but the arrogance and high-handedness used to express their opinions means they can jog on as well.

• Like 1

Lol whats wrong with Englandee Pagg or 5 AM Amritvehla? Or restaurant eating?

The above was said someone else on an akj forum but he meant the below

Amritvela should be 24/7 NOT a 5am start what kind of gursikh is that? :stupidme:

Englandee pagg is too western must keep to puratan rehit.

Restaurant eating is not allowed you must eat from sarbloh utensils and make food yourself as it is dangerous as manmukhs (non amritdharis) can touch your food and food made by them is not blessed and can effect your rehit and your gursikhi lifestyle as they have till (weakness).

We must follow all rehits of guru sahib without following them we are behmukh and will not get the entry to begumpura.

Daas

Consciousness

Does anyone have studio recording of sri akaal ustat sahib by giani sant singh maskeen..i understand there is old recording of him reciting sri akaal ustat sahib patt but recording quality is not that great..please help?

Guest dasguruka

He changed my life. Especially the katha of Japji Sahib where he describes "Saram Khand". Something I remember is when he said that If a person can mend his surat, his mind, his wisdom then he can also mend his jeevan.

• Like 1

The one thing that struck me about their JapJi Sahib katha is when they stated that everything that happens to us is a result of our own actions. They aren't random events designed to hurt us for the sake of punishment. The classic "You reap what you sow", cause-and-effect situation.

I can't get this out of my head tbh, and if a person is experiencing a particularly difficult life whilst knowing you've behaved yourself (by and large, lol) in this current janam then you start wondering "I must have done some seriously dodgy things in the past" if this current life's events are any indication.

• Like 2

If you listen to Giani jee katha you well get new gyaan from it every time you listen to it, I say that from personal experience. He traveled the world and whilst doing that he changed many lives. He used to stay in Gurdawara sahibs where ever he went except for London where he had family but otherwise he would stay at local Guru ghar as far as I know.

I think hes left a khajana and now its up to each person wether they wish to use it or not.

Guru Kirpaa.

• 3 weeks later...

You dont know what you have until it is gone (even though Giani Ji's memory will be with Sikhs forever). I hear ALOT of Sangat still speaking about Giani Ji.

The only Gursikh that i have heard since Giani ji to even come close in their superior blessing and knowledge is Giani Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji. I have had blessing of meeting Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji on a few occassions and their nimratha is beyond belief !!

WOW i didnt know about bhai pinderpal ji after i went a few days nd listened to them truly inspiring hes here in Canada rite now !