Joker Punjabis - Mafia Mundeer , Dirty rap

Hammertime007

I dont like him at all, or his songs, as listen to punjabi songs.

Chaa peeiyee janda, his answers not even makin sense, only watched quarter of it. His songs and attitude are messing up youth in India. Then the students come to uk trying to be over cool, even th girls clothes are disgusting coz of this yo yo kamla. I know that Will offend some students but its true. Sanu ithe ake kende asi backwards hai, as if. Wow one song of Bhagat Singh, what about th rest of the bakwas that comes out his mouth, brown green jello girl da lagda.

Artistic freedom - if you don't like it don't by it. The man is just doing a job and this has nothing to do with Sikhi. I swear there are some taliban minded people in here!

If people want to listen music - let them! If they want to dance - let them! Punjabi culture will always be bigger and more mainstream than Sikhi im afraid.

Live and let live!

Singhs protect honor of everyone, but we forget that Sighnian also protect the honor of everyone as well.

Sorry sweetshera, but my culture isn't honey or any of these wannabe actors who promote alcoholism, sexism and dropping out of school/failing school.

For those who haven't already seen the last interview of Kuldeep Manak, do yourself a favor and watch it. :

Sikhs believe live and let live, but we should also look to see what is being promoted to our youth both here in the west and abroad. The music industry/movie industry is a very powerful brainwashing tool. It can effectively turn a youth with unlimited potential into what they see on TV.

Artistic freedom - if you don't like it don't by it. The man is just doing a job and this has nothing to do with Sikhi. I swear there are some taliban minded people in here!

If people want to listen music - let them! If they want to dance - let them! Punjabi culture will always be bigger and more mainstream than Sikhi im afraid.

Live and let live!

Firstly not not many people but music these days they down load for free !!!

Any album worth buying i buy when i go Punjab as its cheaper !!!!!

The youth in punjab are doing gunth and this music is a part of it, give me Manak, Surinder Shinda any day