supernatural/ghosts

ladli-fauj

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji lets share any personal events or heard stories of the super natural, unlimited spirtual phenonmena some humans have experienced etc stories...ghost stories or other beings, un explained phenomenas, conspiracy theories, etc that sangat find interesting....interesting phenonmena...reason why i posted this in gupt section is because non members can posts and share if they have any, also some members may not feel comfortable or want to share personal events or some stories while on their original id and may find it better to be gupt, thus allowing everyone to share..i know their might be threads on some topics in past also, but its always good to get new voices and open thread to broader subjects...

Guest a a sikh

My dad told me that he was going to Hemkunt sahib and he was with a group of other singhs/singhnia and it started to get really dark and they were far from the next stop. It was so dark that they could not see anything and the flashlight was no help. They spotted a dog or something and it came up to them and started walking in front and they followed and the dog guided them to hemkunt sahib or the next stop. I cant remember or i dont know if he was joking because he told me this when I was like 6

My dad told me that he was going to Hemkunt sahib and he was with a group of other singhs/singhnia and it started to get really dark and they were far from the next stop. It was so dark that they could not see anything and the flashlight was no help. They spotted a dog or something and it came up to them and started walking in front and they followed and the dog guided them to hemkunt sahib or the next stop. I cant remember or i dont know if he was joking because he told me this when I was like 6

That's amazing. Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

I'm a cynic, but this is the closest to anything I've directly can talk about. I try not to focus on these things, because in the end none of this matters and will only distract you from being a good Sikh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was in third grade (give or take a year) I woke up and looked outside my window (my window and room is towards the street) and I saw flashing lights and heard sirens. I woke up in the morning and asked my mom on the way to class what had happened, but she nor my dad later told me. After some time they finally said what happened. It turned out that my neighbor's daughter had hung herself. My dad was on good terms with the family and the girl was a step daughter and I guess she had been bullied in the high school that I would come to attend as I went to 9th grade. Anyways, just like our neighbors, we were the first owners of the house and moved in right when they were built (some 20 years ago). They talked to my dad a little after this happened, but not too much and next we heard they were moving to another state because they couldn't take to live in the house where she commit suicide.

After they moved in another gore family moved in, very nice and educated couple with one young baby and a golden retriever. They stayed for around two and a half years and were very nice to have as neighbors. After two and a half years, they suddenly moved away and another family came in, this time it was a guy who I kid you not I still think looks exactly like the police officer from heroes (I could be crazy but I think it was him lol or a twin brother). This guy and my dad didn't get along because he didn't take care of the trees or something like that. They stayed for a year or so and then moved to some town house and I still see him driving around today and still think he's the guy from heroes haha. Anyways they moved after a year or so and then another family came in, but they didn't live there, they bought the house and redid it and hoped that the prices would go up again because house prices fell quite a bit and they counted it to jump again, little did they know the plunge wasn't even close to being over. They were Italian or Armenian or something like that, but they moved away again after a year or so. We'd see them occasionally remodeling the place and then they sold it, but this time to a Hmong family moved in. This is a couple years ago from today. Anyways we hadn't really got introduced to them, but one day my dad was out in the yard and the new neighbor lady was in the yard as well and came up to my dad and they talked for a bit discussing general things you do when you meet someone new and a new neighbor.

After they were almost done talking, the lady asked my dad weird question. She said, "Has anyone ever died in this house?". My dad at first instinctively just said no and then said, "Wait, actually some years ago the first owner's daughter had committed suicide".

Upon hearing this, the lady kind of was set back and explained why she had asked. She said her son sees a woman in a white dress at night time and she talks to him. They said at first they didn't believe him, but after hearing that someone actually died in the house and it being a girl, it freaked them out. The lady said they weren't religious but they started to put crosses up and after this my dad never really talked to them. It was the first and only time to my knowledge.

We'd notice at night time they always had relatives over and had their lights on. This went on for almost two years and now a new gore family are there who seem cool.

been past this place, apparently theres rooan and spirits there. nothing happened to me. :D like some old buildings out of a pind.

one day i was playing on my xbox with my cousin, and we then heard a voice saying my cousins name. it was like an old woman voice, and we ran. only our bibi was home. she was watching tv. we asked her did u call us, she said no. the voice didnt sound like hers. but now i think back on it did it really happen?

Guest inquisitive

Over 2yrs ago, went to a gurdwara, Will not name which one. And was feeling really depressed of my life, nothing going right. I asked god to give darshan if they were with me as could not cope no more. Specifically asked for the elder granthi to raise his hand as blessing like Guru Nanak Dev ji in the pics. Waited but nothing happened and thought i was being silly, and why would god give darshan to me, when i can't even manage to do paat.

When left to car park, my husband forgot his shoes, so went back in to put them on.

When he returned a car entered the car park and as it came past us, another elder granthi driving gave me a mysterious look, which i thought was anger look. Then he put his hand up at me same as what i asked for. My husband asked if i knew him, i said no, then we left for home. It was like a dream, weird, never managed to go back to that gurdwara, but still remember it to this day.

I stay alone people! Why did I open this thread :(

Anyways............ :devil:

I was 13 when me and my cousins went to an apartment in Dubai where an entire Indian family was brutally murdered by their servant. We banged the door out of fun, and heard it getting banged from inside as well. We ran away not knowing what was up. 2.5 years later it came in the newspaper (yes this was reported in the media) that tenants had been complaining of ghostly activity in the very same apartment.

I stay alone people! Why did I open this thread :(

Anyways............ :devil:

I was 13 when me and my cousins went to an apartment in Dubai where an entire Indian family was brutally murdered by their servant. We banged the door out of fun, and heard it getting banged from inside as well. We ran away not knowing what was up. 2.5 years later it came in the newspaper (yes this was reported in the media) that tenants had been complaining of ghostly activity in the very same apartment.

That. Is. Insane.

:o