supernatural/ghosts

ladli-fauj

my sister works in elderly homes. anyway this one old woman had left her husbands ashes in her room. then the buzzer (distress alarm thing) began to go off on its own. only someone inside the room could do it. the door of the room was locked, no one inside. my sister and another worker went to check upstairs and they opened the door, found nothing but the room was cold. the old people in the home say they see shadows in the corridors and landings.

I have a story which i got told once about something that happened in India, I know it roughly, so if anyone here has heard of it please fill in the gaps!

In India there was this pind and basically there was an old tree there. The tree was really 'spooky', and people of the pind would get a scary feeling when walking near the tree.

Anyways some people wanted to know what was going on with the tree and they asked a Saint who then meditated and found that there are bones of Saheeds burried under the tree. The Saheeds where from a battle from Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj's time. The Saint said that the opposition of the time had buried the bodies under this tree after battle. He said that they need to be taken to a neighboring pind. (i think, like i said i don't remeber all of the story! I know the bones had to be moved! )

So people started to dig up under the tree and they found these bones of the Saheeds. They picked them up and took them. They were going through a forest and they were alone, when they heard rustling behind them, and suddenly and really tall Singh dressed in all white appeared. Very Beautiful, Handsome Singh, and he asked them what they have with them. They said we have these bones/remains of Saheeds, and the Singh said that he will take them. They gave them to the Singh and he went the opposite way to them. They turned around to see the Singh, and he had disappeared.

They went back to the pind and narrated all this to the Saint, and he smiled and said The guru has done the work ( or some words to this effect). The Singh in white was no other than Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj who had come to collect the Saheeds.

Apologies if anyone has heard this story before and I have made a mistake, but I heard this story a while back and I was amazed by it. If anyone does know the story in more detail, please share it here as it will be great to share!!

Bul Chuf Maaf