Nice Simran Jugtee

PAL 07

Forgive daas for hurting your feelings.

You were making a big deal about larivaar weren't you.You said that you wanted to be like a puratan Sikh and in puratan granths there is raag mala.What is your stand on this?

I'm sorry for going crazy there but I was speaking out of anger because you were telling others how to do rehits when you dont read raag mala yourself.

I'm sorry for my action.I wrote that in anger and I hope you can forgive me:(

You really do know how to make someone feel like crap ;)

You were making a big deal about larivaar weren't you.You said that you wanted to be like a puratan Sikh and in puratan granths there is raag mala.What is your stand on this?

I'm sorry for going crazy there but I was speaking out of anger because you were telling others how to do rehits when you dont read raag mala yourself.

Don't let him get to you. Focus on your jeevan...............people will never stop talking..............you can't make all of them to accept Maharaj's Bani and rehat. Satguru says what is the use of debating if you lose your cool?

Without adding fuel to this "fire", I just want to add that it is against the hukam of the Akaal Takht to even attempt to print a Saroop of Guru Maharaj Ji without Ragmaala.

Now, how about we get back to the original topic and play nice?

One other "technique" I've seen in the Katha of Giani Thakur Singh Ji is first to recite the Gurmantar normally. Then, if (or when) your mid starts wandering, you then recite (and repeat) a tuk or small shabad / salok from Gurbani (Maybe to do with Naam Simran. When your mind settles again, continue with Gurmantar abhiyaas.

The Damdami Taksal stance is thus:

1) It is present it the Sri Adi Granth Sahib Ji, Kartarpuri Bir. It has been tested to see if the ink, handwritting and Ang is the same as the rest of the Baani. It has passed these tests.

2) It is present in the Bhai Banno Bir.

3) It is present in the Swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji. The same tests have been applied and it has passed.

4) It is in the four Biraa written by Baba Deep Singh Ji. These four Biraa are installed in four out of the five takhts (obviously not Akaal Takht). These swaroops match, word for word, the swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji.

Daas has got an image of the swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji, but it only shows the first Ang, and a caption at the bottom stating that RaagMaalaa is present in this Bir.

Some people say Akaal Takhat held Randhir Singh in high esteem. Well recently a certain Prakash Badal was also given faqar e quam title.

The Damdami Taksal stance is thus:

1) It is present it the Sri Adi Granth Sahib Ji, Kartarpuri Bir. It has been tested to see if the ink, handwritting and Ang is the same as the rest of the Baani. It has passed these tests.

2) It is present in the Bhai Banno Bir.

3) It is present in the Swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji. The same tests have been applied and it has passed.

4) It is in the four Biraa written by Baba Deep Singh Ji. These four Biraa are installed in four out of the five takhts (obviously not Akaal Takht). These swaroops match, word for word, the swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji.

Daas has got an image of the swaroop written by Bhai Mani Singh Ji, but it only shows the first Ang, and a caption at the bottom stating that RaagMaalaa is present in this Bir.

Some people say Akaal Takhat held Randhir Singh in high esteem. Well recently a certain Prakash Badal was also given faqar e quam title.

I would like to say thanks for giving me enough evidence and waking me up. I agree now that raagmala is gurbani - I have been doing a lot of veechar over it today and yesterday and it makes sense; I guess hanging around in the wrong sangat for so long made me doubt it but I will not make this mistake again. So guys please forgive me.

I am always willing to learn and rectify my mistakes and if I didn't how can I call myself a sikh.

There is so much dodgy parchaar going on in the panth - satguru mehar karan

Daas

Consciousness

What to say..........................

Truly this is Kaljug when Mahaan Panthic Gursikh Bhai, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee is being slandered on topic called "Nice Simran Jugtee".

This thread stared off great but has turned into something else.

If Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee is not a panthic Gursikh then who is? - 16 years in jail, living without food and water for 40 days in the summer heat of India, keeping Rehit at all costs, tortured by prison guards, taken away from his family.......................................................................................................

Bhai Sahib is the only Gursikh to be honoured by all 4 original takhts.

Bhai Sahib was a rehitvaan Gursikhs that stayed intoxicated in the colours of Naam and Bani. They did kirtan for hours on end. The rainsabais of bhai sahib's time are legendary lasting for over 24 hours! Bhai Sahib wrote many books on Gurmat which are still being read and inspiring youth today.

Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale knew bhai sahib did not believe in Ragama yet still look at the prem Sant ji had for bhai sahib:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।

In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।

Bhai Randhir Singh went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।

Sant Randhir Singh is a Naam Abhiaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।

For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarblohi Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

The above peom is written in "Gurmat Parkash" written by Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale.

Also this is what Bhagat Jaswant Singh jee currently resding in Toronto and one of the most respected students of Taksal writes:

ਪਰਮਪੂਜਨੀਕ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਰਸੀਏ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੀਰਤਨੀਏ ਪੂਰਨ ਮਹਾਂਪੁਰਖ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ

Worthy of great respect and honour, Bhai Sahib the one that gets great sweetness from Gurbani, The Great Keertani, Complete Mahapurkh Bhai Randhir Singh Sahib Jee.

Senior Gursikhs from Taksal respect bhai sahib and vice versa, Giani Takhur Singh jee spoke about the pyar between Taksal and AKJ in their recent visit to UK.

No wonder the panth is where it is. Instead of doing simran and paath and vichaar of Gurbani we instead waste time on issues that have been discussed a million times and bear no fruit. Maybe it is better to focus on our own jeevan. Slandering our elder brothers is not according to Gurmat. Lets learn from our elder Gursikh brothers who had immense prem for each other despite differences. Those who have intense Naam Abhiyaas like Sant jee and Bhai Sahib never let differences become between them. The problem today is that unlike Sant jee and bhai sahib we have no kamaee.

All this is just time wasted which would be better spent on Gurmat Vichaar or NaamSimran/Paath. I urge the admin to give warnings or close such threads that cause friction and hate.

All I can say is that, Satguru Mehar Karan! Sikh Panth nuu Sumat Bakshi!

Waheguru jee ka khalsa, Waheguru jee kee fateh!

No wonder the panth is where it is. Instead of doing simran and paath and vichaar of Gurbani we instead waste time on issues

Yeh maybe you guys should take this aboard instead of doing kuur parchaar. No person can be called panthic gursikh if he preaches doubts about our father Guru Bani IMHO

Quote - "No person can be called panthic gursikh if he preaches doubts about our father Guru Bani IMHO!"

Veer Pal jeeo, the SGPC Rehit Maryada states :

Article XI

a. The reading of the whole Guru Granth Sahib (intermittent or non-stop) may be concluded with the reading of Mundawani or the Rag Mala according to the convention traditionally observed at the concerned place.

Veer jeeo all I can say it is your misfortune if you think Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee is not a "Panthic" Gursikh. Maybe it is better you keep opinions like this to yourself because as you well know, there are many Gursikhs from Jatha and outside of Jatha who have great respect and pyaar for bhai sahib.

Jathedaars and senior Gursikhs from the Smaparda's/Taksal have respect and pyaar for Bhai Sahib and consider him a Panthic Gursikh. Why? Because those that japp Naam love others that japp Naam. Those that are intoxicated in the colours of Naam do not let such differences come between them.

Daas has no doubt that if you were to ask any of the Jathedaars of Sevapanthi, Taksal, Nirmale, Udasi, Jathedars of Takhts and other Jathebandis they would all consider bhai sahib a Panthic Gursikh.