Jesus

Guest D101

true christianity is this..

here is some lines from the one true gospel of christ written by the holy 12. (from which all other[~35-40 gospels] came from).

a litle extract from "Lection 91 The Order of the Kingdom. (Part I.) " on the link i gave you is

>>>

3. And Iesus answered and said, Verily I say unto thee, O Mary, and to each of any disciples, The kingdom of Heaven is within you. But the time cometh when that which is within shall be made manifest in the without, for the sake of the world.

4. Order indeed is good, and needful, but before all things is love. Love ye one another and all the creatures of God, and by this shall all men know that ye are my disciples.

5. AND one asked him saying, Master, wilt thou that infants be received into the congregation in like manner as Moses commanded by circumcision? And Jesus answered, For those who are in Christ there is no cutting of the flesh, nor shedding of blood.

6. Let the infant of eight clays be Presented unto the Father-Mother, who is in Heaven, with prayer and thanksgiving, and let a name be given to it by its parents, and let the presbyter sprinkle pure water upon it, according to that which is written in the prophets, and let its parents see to it that it is brought up in the ways of righteousness, neither eating flesh, nor drinking strong drink, nor hurting the creatures which God hath given into the hands of man to protect .

<<<

http://www.thenazareneway.com/

true christianity.

exactly like sikhism.. the real 10 commandments. translated from aramaic.