3HO - Friends or Enemies in Friends clothing?

Like it or not, wherever there's such an abundance of money directly related to some religious cause (be it 3Ho and their business endeavours OR the SGPC and their annual budget) the first thing to suffer is usually adherence to the principles of that particular faith, so in many ways I'm not surprised.

When we get into million of dollars / pounds territory I think it turns the head of even the most devout devotee. It would take a true Guru Ka Laal to operate straight down the middle without fear or favour WHILST simultaneously ensuring Guru Ji is always, always the priority and no deviations creep into such enterprises.

So, considering the 3HO ethic (particularly at the top of the organisation) relies so much on the selling of their goods in order to keep the whole enterprise ticking over, and if their current activities are proving to be a success BUT aren't strictly in-line with Gurmat, it would take a mightily principled individual to say "This is against Gurmat, and even though it is making us money we should cease this particular activity immediately because it simply isn't right from a Gurmat perspective".

Now, if Gurmat is the be-all-and-end-all for that outfit then there is no discussion and debate. However, if the main consideration is the financial bottom line and the yearly profits at the AGM then don't expect any changes soon.

If Dasme Paatshah has a future role in mind for our 3Ho brothers and sisters it'll take him a second to change any unnecessary practices. I don't mean that in a "hell, fire and brimstone" manner, but in terms of giving those erring a chance to mend their ways and come to the realisation that things need to change. He wasn't a tyrant.

I think in midst of all this, one fact which remains unshaken and its true all across the board amongst 3HO- they all keep guru maharaj bana and dress in bana, they all get up at amrit vela, they all read japji, they all do simran/sadhna/seva they all try to follow core principles in sikhi..!!.. It's show strong dedication and faith compare to our corrupt ferengi sgpc leaders in power as they make 100 crore revenue a year without any accountablity or transparency- no one knows where the money is gone.!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i said earlier, no one can shove shariat/rules/rituals of sikhi in anyone's throat. It comes automatically with understanding and through proper dialogue..in cyber space people already tried shoving shariat in people's throat, it does back fire miserably.!!