protection after marriage

Guest Gurveer.K

Guest Gurveer.K

Fataeh Parvaan Ji, daas would like to be know what is a proper mariyadaa when it comes to life after marriage. With the kirpa of Dhan sache patshah I will soon be taking this step and want to know if using protection is allowed. With His blessing I have recently took amrit. I know some personnel who encourage intercourse for reproduction purpoes only however if we are allowed to show affection for our partner can we use 'protection',is pleasure approved of in grihshtt jeevan. I humbly request some descent and informative replies from the gursikhs that are knowledgable about this.

Danwaad.

Pul Chuk Muwaafi.

Guest canadaguy

no u cant do tht stuff you can only do it if you want a child. doing this for pleasure is lust which is one of the 5 thieves which get you away from waheguru.

http://www.sikhanswe...amily-planning/

Do give the above link a read.

Although personally, getting pregnant DOES change your entire life. So, only you can decide what's right for yourself.

If you think that you're blessed enough to control your vices (and your Singh doesn't want to...) then there's no need to worry except for when you want a child.

But if you both aren't quite ready, for a child, I'd suggest at least some basic contraception.

On the other hand, everything happens according to Karams and Guru Saheb's Hukam. If there has to be a child, you could still get pregnant after whatever contraception you would use.

I would not ask these sort of questions on this forum because most people on here are young and unexperienced. You will not get a lot of good answers, just emotional and un rational answers from kids who don't really know much about these sort of issues.

Guest glamour sikh

wgkk wgkf

first congrates for the amrit sakk ..showing affection between husband and wife is a good thing as it makes the emotional bond between you too strong and your family happy and is a good way to show your love .but you should know the difference between love and lust ,and coming to protection a female should not use contraception as it have a very ill health effect ,you can use male protection and baaki is upto guruji hukam as bibiji said above ,baaki its upto you and your husband ,if you feel ok you can talk about this topic in a appropriate way with your soon to be husband but remember most importantly this all should not have any effect on your gursikh jeevan ,dont get so lost in all this that you forget to do your nitnem properly and most important is your soon to be husband also amritdhaari ? or are you finding

also congrates in advance for your soon to be married life ,rabh tuhaadi gursikh jeevan safal karre .

I see a lot of answers on here saying things like this but let me guess - 1) your not married, 2) your some next level mahapurkh

Me and my wife are Amritdhari and I spoke to some very chardi kala Gursikhs before I got married last year and they all said contraceptives were fine. You need love and intimacy in a relationship and it brings you closer together. If you are not planning on starting a family straight away, then use contraceptives. It is not failproof but it is the safest way to be intimate without starting a family.

Good advice!

I think it depends fully on the level of spirituallity because everyone person has it's own view. Some Singh so not even approve of holding hands/kissing and say that couple should pray togehther at amrit wela and make a connection . some are more than happy to have physical contact often. All I will say is that yet i havent' heard a rule set in stone if this is right or wrong. Like glamoursikh said, do not let it take over you too much, personally i think on a level it should be fine but build a strong sikhi aswell.

Sorry for any confusion if i did .

You/your parner could choose to donate the sperm instead of using protection as it is great seva for humanity over all..there are lot of couples who cannot have kids and are in waiting list in database of sperm banks...and depending how much naam simran you do - energy might just carry it in your sperm- it could have great impact over all you never know..!!

Now joke aside, please look at my follow up next post..!! :D