beg everyone for help please

help222

You need to wake up and smell the roses though.You don't have a lot of life left so just do bani and try not doing this thing again.It is hard to let it go but you have to and the only way is bani.

then pulled out your willy and jacked off? What was in your head? some bibi you saw?

I am having hard time to wrap my head around this one..! :blink2:

ahahahahahahhaha. "pulled your willy out and jacked off" loooooooooooooooool.

i'm so immature!

why would you even jack off in a church? where would you even do it??!?

this is weird.

what if a priest walked in and saw you do it? l0000000l

why would you even jack off in a church? where would you even do it??!?

this is weird.

what if a priest walked in and saw you do it? l0000000l

Imagine if it was a Catholic Chuch?! :wow:

They have enough problems regarding such circumstances! :nono:

I suggest you go to confession!

this is weird.

"Amen" to that!!

:lol2:

it was at gurudwara sahib we had path thing so we stayed friday saturday and sunday i took my hw with me and my mind kept going what does that mean i dnt have a lot of life left does that mean im bout to die soon will god ever forgive me this was i apolice im a retard i mean do yu guys truly think god will forgive me im pretty sure im definitly going to have to go for the recarnation 8.4 millions times of death here i come yay it suks im so sorry to yu good guru ji and yu pple can if i dnt pesh and retake amrit wll god forgive me and i truly mean it with god help i dnt thnk no marriage for me nothing or mastur can yu please tell me or ask someone how many bani daily will take this hege sin off my life please put something for help or anythi

i have to tell this to the punj pyarre abou the church incident or i jus write a note and give to them telling about kaam got me will that be fine cause kaam has been my biggest problem when i gv them the note i will stand infront of them and give them the note sayn its my note and im a aloud to wear a chola and all the good stuff after the pesh because i lov guru sahib jis bana its awsome jus like them

i have to tell this to the punj pyarre abou the church incident or i jus write a note and give to them telling about kaam got me will that be fine cause kaam has been my biggest problem when i gv them the note i will stand infront of them and give them the note sayn its my note and im a aloud to wear a chola and all the good stuff after the pesh because i lov guru sahib jis bana its awsome jus like them

. so is it a church or a gurdwara?? tusi menu confoosion karta.