Desperate need of Ardas

Singh559

We were gone for a night this weekend and a portion of our fence is old and I guess the nails got loose due to normal weathering. Well my small dog got out and we haven't seen him since.

He has a collar and we haven't gotten any calls as well which makes us very nervous. I request everyone to please include him in your ardaas please as he is like a part of our family and I'm really missing him a lot right now. Have done all that I can for now so the only thing I can do is pray and ask everyone to please do Ardas.

Really pray to Waheguru he is okay right now.

I will do that for sure brother. I remember how devastating it is to loose a pet even for few hours. Last year, my lab ran away by digging a tunnel underneath the fence. Nobody was home and when we came back, i saw my doberman all hyper and we couldn't find the lab and he was without collar. After 30 mins of circling around neighborhood, my lab came back on his own; half covered with mud. Those 30 mins were just devastating for us. From that day i never kept my dog outside.

I will do ardas for your pet safety. Does he got a tag or microchip on him?

Waheguru!

A neighbor right in front of our house had found him and they just realized it was our dog. I remember seeing him when we used to play outside and he was always really nice. He said he loved dogs too and it was all good and mentioned karma.

Waheguru!

Thank you everyone and thank you to that amazing individual who took him in! I just kept saying thank you man but I don't know how to repay him, anyone have any suggestions?

Well, depending on who your neighbour is (white, black, etc), I would get him some thorntons chocolates, or even a £10 gift voucher. However I believe he will take the chocolates and not the gift voucher.

Does your dog have a tracker?

Well, depending on who your neighbour is (white, black, etc), I would get him some thorntons chocolates, or even a £10 gift voucher. However I believe he will take the chocolates and not the gift voucher.

Does your dog have a tracker?

He has a chip that any vet or shelter can scan and pull our information with. I live in USA so I don't know if he'd want chocolates, seems more like a European thing.

He was gora and really nice, I remember seeing him a lot when we used to play in our neighborhood as kids (we used to rule it haha jk).