Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

Firstly if you feel it is better to correct someone grammaticaly i would spell "armature" correctly. Maybe your grasp of the english language is fading

Secondly please respond by using my username not some indian pindu desi version that is a base level of respect

Thirdly an oxymoron is something like dark light, whatever Nidar Singh does in his time is his business i believe you can seperate martial knowledge from sikh knowledge. An example my boss at work is power hungry, bitchy, and pretty viscious but he is incredible at his job i pick and choose the information i want to learn/pick up!

Fourthly your name is shaheed singh khalsa but you float around the issue because you are afraid!

Guest Kluivert

Im in the states so i have never been to his classes.. but i have heard things about him. I was curious. I help run a non profit here for underage sikh youth. I even tried to bring him here to the states was in talk with his peeps. His peeps got Spooked after i started asking questions about his ideology. The reason i wanted him here was to expose his ideology and see for my self.If you have any background in martial arts you will understand his skill. There have been rumors that some singhs in india are getting ready to challenge him.... like i said know thy enemy.

You are telling a fib.

Firstly if you feel it is better to correct someone grammaticaly i would spell "armature" correctly. Maybe your grasp of the english language is fading

Secondly please respond by using my username not some indian pindu desi version that is a base level of respect

Thirdly an oxymoron is something like dark light, whatever Nidar Singh does in his time is his business i believe you can seperate martial knowledge from sikh knowledge. An example my boss at work is power hungry, bitchy, and pretty viscious but he is incredible at his job i pick and choose the information i want to learn/pick up!

Fourthly your name is shaheed singh khalsa but you float around the issue because you are afraid!

I like your oxymoron point... very good example of how in everyday life you meet ppl with skills and bad habits and it is a sikh's duty to pick and choose what he needs to retain based on a gurmat principals. if we were to listen to shaheed singh khalsa we would need to sit in the jungle and not participate in the world. Modern world is geared more to selfish and decrepit ideals, it is a sikhs duty to overcome such temptations.Every day is like a battle!

The GNNSJ sangat are well aware of Nidar and they are discussing how to deal with the matter in Leeds. I think that Nidar should just stick to his community centres and steer clear of places of worship, as it is clear from his groups behaviour that they are not interested in mixing their martial training with worship.

Also their views are clearly against the mainstream Sikh Sangat in a Big way, he actually makes this statement himself many times on his websites. the proof as always ......

"This website by its nature has caused an uproar amongst the narrow minded mainstream Sikhs who are angered due to the vast amount of scriptural and historical facts presented here"
http://www.<banned site filter activated>/htmls/information_menu.html

"Many modern mainstream Sikhs, such as those pictured, today practice 'Kirtan'
that may be termed 'Pakhand' (false/fake)"
http://www.<banned site filter activated>/htmls/article_nitnem_conclusion.html

"Much to the dismay of many, the website will also make evident that today's mainstream Sikh institutions are but products of late 19th Century, British-Raj nurtured puritanical thought, and, not true to the original teachings of the Gurus as they wrongly claim."

"One may also state for certain that if Jarnail Singh had not caught the imagination of the historically ignorant and gullible Sikh populace with this falsified history of Samparda Chowk Mehta, then the movement he inspired would not have taken off."

"Sadly, the vast majority of so-called 'Sikhs', never mind non-Sikhs, are completely unaware of these questions despite the fact that 'translations' of Akal Ustat are widely available in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, and in English. Even from those Sikhs who claim to have read Akal Ustat, all seemed to have over looked these questions. This sounds astonishing, but not entirely surprising considering the great level of ignorance prevalent in so many so-called Sikhs of today.
"http://www.<banned site filter activated>/htmls/epilogue_akalustat.html

So if he thinks mainstream sikhs are ignorant and our institutions are puritanical christian, then why is he going out of his way to setup classes in the very same institutions and teaching the same people he clearly hates ?

GNNSJ was one of the first organisations in the UK to Print and disseminate detailed accounts and information of 1984 massacre at Harimandir Sahib. Yet he wants to cosy up with them sending one of his students to be all nicey nicey "good Putt" and make his way in.... not mentioning that he is nidars student WHAT RESPECT is this to your gurdev? Machi singh deceived GNNSJ Leeds by not mentioning Nidars name, so he could start teaching there.

The nihangs and Taksalis in India have always had very close links yet he hates on Sant Jarnail Singh for doing what a warrior should be doing - fighting injustice. but to nidar anyone who does that is a fanatic!
Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana ? ask nidar what is his opinion? and then when he says hes a terrorist then ask him about Nelson Mandela, then ask him about baaj Singh, Ask him about Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh, ask him about baba Deep Singh and Bhai Mani singh in their defiance of the rule, and then ask him about Sant jarnail singh and Bhai Fauja Singh.

So again his students on this forum make it very clear this is just about Martial Arts - but then I say OK thats fair, you guys go ahead learn drunken Kung Fu, learn jujitsu learn kenchi-chapal slap techniques, etc

but then why is he claiming hes the last sikh shaster teacher, why is he making up this snatan cult, why is he claiming Sikhs are Hindus, why is he trying to ridicule solid shaheed singhs like Bhai Fauja Singh
and Sant Jarnail Singh who all of us MAINSTREAM sikhs respect ?

NIDAR UNBEATEN
the only fight NIdar has ever had is with Teji and his superiority was not made evident. actually he came across as very brash and inexperienced. granted he has had many years now to incorporate the Silat, Escrima and JKD techniques into his art so he has improved.

why doesnt he challenge other martial artists, only his own people, why does he kiss pat o malleys <banned word filter activated> yet spit on his own people?

His art is just a demonstration art, its a performance art, its meant to wow the masses, and impress people the same as gatka, you have students who drop like flies and he always look awesome. I play slow motion fighting with my son and we look like Kung Fu masters.

If its just about Martial Arts and warfare why do the nihang singhs say
"BANI BANA PANKH PASHANO, GUR KA SIKH PANSHI JANO, PEHLA BANI FIRR BANA"
know scripture and uniform to be two wings, the sikh of the guru has both and is like a bird who flies, first comes scripture then comes physical outward apearance"

because without heart, without belief in anything, without Sikhi we are useless to the Guru.

What doesnt make sense is in front of Pat O malley and other martial artists he shows much respect to them and to the rest of us, his own people, he just insults and challenges us, what kind of a Sikh is he? who hates his own people.

you keep asking why do we hate Nidar, ask him why he hates all of us so much ?
why has he hijacked the SV lineage saying hes 9th in line even though Baba Giana Singh didnt pass on thapi to Baba Mohinder Singh as he had many other students?
why doesnt he personally answer the queries about his authenticity we have posed to him?
why is his backstory completely non existent?
why has his story changed so many times over the years?

and why is he trying to represent us in the media, and distort History to his own ends?

We published a request to Nidar on our website asking him for parameters of his challenge and he has to date not yet replied - http://www.shastervidiya.org/nidars-hadh-thor-challenge/