Treatment of Brahman Shardhalus at Gurudwara RakabGanj Sahib Delhi

JasSinghKhalsa

I did not say badal is good.AScap, show me where i said that.

Badal is a politician. I am not concerned about politics.

Sarna did maximum damage to sikhi by promoting Ragi darshan lal and atheist missionaries.

When he sees writing on the wall, he is trying to play with constitution of Delhi Gurudawra committee.

For the record, the slogan is Tegh Bahadur Shrist Di Chader. Shrist means entire world. These Hindu groups and Pro Hindu Sikhs have changed it from Shrist to Hind.

Sikhs do not say like that.

Sikhs say " Teg Bahadar Hind di chadar" Hind means India and not any particulAR community.

I think we are missing fundamental issue here which is - these shardlu's including with women and childrens who came to pay their respect on sri guru tegh bahudar ji shaheedi were kicked out from gurdwara sahib in the middle of night. Lets turn the tables around here so that picture can be clearer- plane packed with nri sikh shardlus goes to rakab ganj from abroad to pay respect to sri guru tegh bahudar ji and in return they were insulted/mocked/literally thrown by gurdwara committe and they spent rest of the night in foot paths..!!

How we with families will feel?

So instead of condemning this act in strong possible terms, we are here arguing over if its badal problem or sarna problem...REALLY? IS THIS WHAT SIKHI TEACHES US? TO PASS THE BUCK TO SOMEONE ELSE AND FORGET ABOUT IT..!!??

Sikhi and Humanity are not seperate they are part of each other, as soon as one puts politcs fwd in expense of these poor woman and children along with these shardlu men insulted/mocked/ kicked out from gurdwara in the middle of night, as soon they put politics fwd before humanity/sikhi, they have already lost plot in sikhi..!!

We need to learn to be human first instead of robots (without any emotions)/ stone hearted than sikhi will come naturally..!!

Its disheartening people reaction on this news..!!

I think we are missing fundamental issue here which is - these shardlu's including with women and childrens who came to pay their respect on sri guru tegh bahudar ji shaheedi were kicked out from gurdwara sahib in the middle of night. Lets turn the tables around here so that picture can be clearer- plane packed with nri sikh shardlus goes to rakab ganj from abroad to pay respect to sri guru tegh bahudar ji and in return they were insulted/mocked/literally thrown by gurdwara committe and they spent rest of the night in foot paths..!!

How we with families will feel?

So instead of condemning this act in strong possible terms, we are here arguing over if its badal problem or sarna problem...REALLY? IS THIS WHAT SIKHI TEACHES US? TO PASS THE BUCK TO SOMEONE ELSE AND FORGET ABOUT IT..!!??

Sikhi and Humanity are not seperate they are part of each other, as soon as one puts politcs fwd in expense of these poor woman and children along with these shardlu men insulted/mocked/ kicked out from gurdwara in the middle of night, as soon they put politics fwd before humanity/sikhi, they have already lost plot in sikhi..!!

We need to learn to be human first instead of robots (without any emotions)/ stone hearted than sikhi will come naturally..!!

Its disheartening people reaction on this news..!!

If what they say is true, then its very bad. However I am sitting here in the UK, you where ever you are and I am not about to make a final decision after watching a small news clip, especially after all the politics that goes on in India.

If anybody has any reliable sources in Delhi who can confirm what happened, that would be great.

Nobody is doubting Sikhi and Humanity are separate. However this is India and things are not as straight forward as you may think they are.

Some body here is trying to say Badal is better than Sarna (gps dude, and this guy is just a Badal apologist, and always wrong) They are both bad. However, Badal has done more damage to Sikhism.

The political groups take a stance on who iss a real Sikh and who is not. Its making a mess of Sikh affairs as the fights get the publicity.

The Jammu Brahmins have no history of supporting the Sikhs , The Hindu hill rajas fought Guru Gobind Singh Ji and the Jammu Brahmins conspired with the British to bring down the Sikh Raj.

So all of sudden the Brahmins remember the Sikh sacrafices after 300 years, of course it is political party stunt.

It is the duty of Sikhs to be Spiritual and Political (Miri Piri) , Sikhs cannot be just one.

So all of sudden the Brahmins remember the Sikh sacrafices after 300 years, of course it is political party stunt.

How do you know bhramins don't remember sri guru tegh bahudar shaheedi during those 300 years? were you there? Just because it is not reported in the media does not mean they don't remember or pay their respect...Last time i checked they used to raise one boy in their family as keshdhari/shastardhari khalsa before hot headed khalistanis/akaalis hijacked the khalsa panth and super imposed themselves on the khalsa panth and demonize and demoralize them as they did against their own nihangs, nirmale, udasi and sevapanthis..remember the key word here- hot headed ..i have nothing against sane khalistanis/akalis...!!!

Onus is on sikh institutions to find out what happened and recommendation to patch up so it does not happen again...one thing for sure - we completely suck at inter faith sessions and patch up with other communities all we good for right now is just talk big and big up the glorious actions of our ancestors just talk no action !!!!!!!!!

The political groups take a stance on who iss a real Sikh and who is not. Its making a mess of Sikh affairs as the fights get the publicity.

The Jammu Brahmins have no history of supporting the Sikhs , The Hindu hill rajas fought Guru Gobind Singh Ji and the Jammu Brahmins conspired with the British to bring down the Sikh Raj.

It is the duty of Sikhs to be Spiritual and Political (Miri Piri) , Sikhs cannot be just one.

Just a slight correction. The Jammu Dogras are not Brahmins, they are Rajputs. The Pahari Rajas who fought against the 10th master were Rajputs not Brahmins. Plenty of Jats were traitors through out Sikh history. But just because we are now in majority we like to overlook this little fact.

If Sangat comes to the Gurdwara they should not be abused just because of their caste. This is not what our Gurus taught.

I did not say badal is good.AScap, show me where i said that.

Badal is a politician. I am not concerned about politics.

Sarna did maximum damage to sikhi by promoting Ragi darshan lal and atheist missionaries.

When he sees writing on the wall, he is trying to play with constitution of Delhi Gurudawra committee.

Very true. No one is saying Badal is good. He is corrupt, but alteast he keeps away from religious affairs. He sticks to his corrupt politics and money making. But Sarna is trying to change the very foundations of Sikhi. He is THE one who is promoting the heretic Kala Afghanis. Without his active support, these heretics would have been side lined long ago. Sarna may be smaller than Badal, but the damage being caused by him is at the very foundations of Sikhi. Sarna is just following the dictates of his masters in the congress party who are the worst enemies of the Sikhs since 1947.